About Parvin-Clauss Sign Co

Parvin-Clauss Sign Company was founded in 1952 by Tom Parvin and Bob Clauss. Our first shop was in a small store in Maywood, Illinois. They spent the first years as designers, painters, installers and office staff. From pencil drawings to hand lettered signs to making charcoal fires to thaw the frozen winter ground, they did it all.

Tom and Bob were
 – more... 

Reviews

Overall

1.0
Based on 1 review
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Culture