PARX CASINO

PARX CASINO Employee Reviews

great pay
EVS Operations Attendant (Former Employee), Bensalem, PAMay 27, 2015
Pros: great pay, great department management
Cons: horrible work/life balance
Bad company with great staff. The staff is very friendly and you can transfer to other departments very easily but it's very difficult to balance work and home with repercussions.
Outgoing environment
EVS Associate (Former Employee), Bensalem, PAMay 21, 2015
Pros: Great atmosphere
Cons: Graveyard shift
Began with a shift meeting every night, Went over our assigned tasks and areas for that particular day and executed our responsibilities for the day.
Horrible Place to work
dealer (Former Employee), Bensalem, PAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: pay was ok
Cons: almways letting people go
nothing good about Parx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing else to say PLACED SUCKED, Most of the coworkers were alright. everyone else from the supervisors to the upper management SUCKED. they do not know how to treat you like a human being.
Great Employees, Terrible Management
Camera Operator (Former Employee), Bensalem, PADecember 6, 2014
Pros: worked in the production field with good employees
Cons: poor pay, work place and equipment was neglected with animal feces, no promotion or raises
We set up our equipment, and filmed races for live television. I learned non-linear editing, and how to mix & record live bands on a soundboard.

My co-workers are the greatest thing about this job that kept me wanting to come back.

Hardest part was there is no breaks during 5 hour period sometimes 9 hours.

The management was poor, they ignored our comments on our equipment that was covered in animal feces/mold and continued to allow us to work in unhealthy environments.
Challenging work place
Marketing Database Manager (Current Employee), Bensalem, PANovember 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: salary
Company has been challenging, but rewarding. Upper management are not the easiest people to work with. A lot of running around in circles with projects and a lot of pointing fingers at one another. I was able to advance within the company and have learned many things. I learned to write SQL and BI tools. I also learned a great deal of marketing especially within the direct mail market.
nice people to work with but a terrible job
Environmental Services Attendant (Former Employee), Bensalem, PAOctober 20, 2014
Pros: good food
Cons: short breaks
overnight shift is the worst thing ever. the absolute hardest part of the job is actually getting enough sleep. everyone that works there is good people. they have the absolute best food ever except for the pizza.
Good
Poker Dealer (Current Employee), Bensalem, PAAugust 29, 2014
I already reviewed Parx. I'm not sure why I'm being asked to do it again. This is annoying.
great team
Cage Cashier/ banker (Current Employee), Bensalem paJuly 28, 2014
great people to work with and make new friends. great team work with co worker. you get your bad days with guest sometimes but over all good environment
The job was fun but they won't give you the shift you are promised
Table Game Dealer (Former Employee), Bensalem, PAJuly 1, 2014
I loved being a dealer but I needed a day job because I currently have a night job. At my interview I was assured I would have daytime hours. After 8 weeks of training on little sleep, I was given night shift and no matter who I took the issue to, nothing was done. I enjoyed the job itself. I met some wonderful people but I needed to work 2 jobs and I felt it was very unprofessional of them to mislead me. It was a great deal of my time and effort wasted hen I could have been persuing other avenues.
one step above Walmart
Security Officer (Former Employee), Bensalem, PAJune 12, 2014
Threatened with firing daily ! No set schedule.Only paid $12.00 per hour.
Excellent work place with good benefits.
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee), Bensalem, PAJune 11, 2014
Pros: good work enviroment.
Cons: we have to pay for food.
Parx was a very exciting and fun place to work with alot of positive people. I also enjoyed meeting many new people on a daily basics.
Great customer service/ marketing experience
Player Service Representative, Casino Host (Current Employee), Bensalem, PAMay 24, 2014
great place to work, I have gained a lot of valuable experiences in the marketing and promotion side of the business along with outstanding customer service skills,
huge company, you just feel like an employee number
table games dealer (Former Employee), Bensalem, PAApril 12, 2014
Parx casino is a fast growing company with little consideration of it's employees. Communication between departments and department employees is terrible.
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee), Bensalem, PAApril 4, 2014
We're like a big family. Management is great. Coworkers all get along. Great work ethics.
N/A
Casino Revenue Auditor (Current Employee), Bensalem, PAMarch 4, 2014
no comment. nice to to work. learn new thing along the way in the company
Nice place to work considering the public
Environmental Services Worker (Former Employee), Langhorne, PAJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: always stayed busy
Cons: management attitudes, i don't need you theres plenty of people who want this job.
Great starting wage. But I think if you're a manager your personal feelings for anybody should be null and void.
Parx is a great place to work. The only complaint I have is working on holiday and weekends. I like to be home with my family on the holidays.
Count Room Attendant (Current Employee), Bensalem, PANovember 17, 2013
Parx is a good place to work. The managers are very helpful and are always there if you need assistance.
good place to work
Cage Cashier (Former Employee), Bensalem, PAOctober 30, 2013
i love working at parx it was good place to work the people was friendly.
If you have no family, this is a job for you!
EVS (Current Employee), Bensalem, PASeptember 9, 2013
I used to work the 12-8am shift. You work your tail off for low pay and when you get home, all you want to do is sleep. You will never see your family because you are tired all the time.
The management only care about profits, not you or the customer.
Good relationships created with customers, co-workers, supervisors.
Table Games Supervisor (Former Employee), Bensalem, PAAugust 23, 2013
Pros: new dining area for employees, some job promotions have taken place, safety meetings implemented to insure that everyone enjoys a happy and safe experience, pretty good job security, the inner and outer guests as parx casino are mostly happy
Cons: i wanted some of the extra podiums to be at other locations in the pits, make it easier for the supervisors and dealers to access their tables and attend to our guests, communication and direction could improve, everyone deserves a second chance
Every day could be one big party, and it was up to all of the team members to insure that our guests at Parx Casino in Bensalem, PA were having a good experience at the table games, restaurants, slot machines, and any service that they required in order to create a great entertainment venue. Good customer service is an every day goal, and management required that we give our best to anyone who wanted to play at our games or dine at the restaurants. Multi-tasking is a challenge, and each supervisor knows this. It can be hard at times, but that is why we could rely on our superiors; to assist and help us if it becomes extra busy - no complaints here!

PARX CASINO Salaries