Pasadena

Pasadena Employer Reviews

This job is fun, exciting and changes daily.
Substitute Teacher K-12 (Former Employee), Pasadena, TXJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: small pay check
A typical day at work involves teaching students of various strengths and weeknesses, managing students behaviors, keeping ancedotal records, and organization of papers and classroom is important. I have learned to stand up in front of many and use special teaching skills that I have acquired. You learn to manage your time. Working with many types of – more... co-workers as well as conducting public relations for the environment. The hardest part of the job is finding a new school everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting many people from all over the world and learning about their cultures. – less
Friendly work environment, at the company office.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Pasadena, CASeptember 27, 2012
Pros: set
Cons: lack of costumers.
The most difficult part of the job was getting customer to share references that may be potential customers that would help expand business and sales, as well as product advertisement.
Very Educational Environment
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJuly 9, 2012
A typical day at work was coming in starting filing papers, meanwhile answering phone calls, patient questions, supervisor questions (assist her if needed), etc..
I have learned how to be master at filing (file documents in the correct patient file, rarely/never made mistakes compared to other medical workers), I have also learned here how to be organized, – more... how to manage time correctly, and sense of responsibly and confidentiality.
The hardest part of the job was helping out patients with hard medical or permanent conditions, however I was able to overcome that over the time.
The most enjoyable part of this job was helping out a patient and seeing a smile on their face. – less
it was a great experiece and learned how to be communicative and social with people i would work with, as well as with customers
Vector Marketing (Former Employee), pasadena, caJune 25, 2012
Pros: trained and manage to be orgainize.
Cons: had no car and it was a base payment not salary.
I had to work 3 days a week as as sales representative. I had learned how not to be shy, be social and outgoing with the people i met. It really meant a lot because that way i would feel so confident about myself to make a sell. I learned how to be and keep organized while working. The hardest part of this job is that i was willing to go anywhere anyplace – more... to make a sell, but had not car so that was very difficult to be successful. The part that i enjoyed was selling the product that I was trained to advertised. I am always willing to learn anything that can make my career successful. – less
el ambiente de trabajo es rigoroo y fuerte .
JEFE DE ALMACEN (Former Employee), Sogamoso, BOYApril 2, 2013
Pros: seguridad
Cons: no hay descanso para tomar café
es nun trababjo duro con un horario extensivo ,y los descansos son lejanos son muy riorosos.
una empresa familiar
empacadora seccion surtido oficios generales (Former Employee), Duitama, BOYFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: todo lo de ley
Cons: mmmm
los compañeros algunos son personas amigables colaboradores y con muchas mas virtudes
la oportunidad de aprender a confiar en mis capacidades y mejorar como ser humano.y tener en cuenta mis metas a futuro.
.aprendí q mi trabajo por mas sencillo y humilde q sea sentirme orgullosa y hacerlo con amor

About Pasadena

Pasadena Star-News - HOME The Pasadena Star-News serves Pasadena, California and adjacent areas and is its ... NASA's Spirit rover – Read more