Pasadena Employee Reviews

customer service
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXMarch 28, 2017
each day you would have to come in and make the store look appealing and check and learn all and any promotions. direct customers to their desired shopping needs.
Good place to gain work experience
Employee (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAMarch 8, 2017
I enjoyed the people I worked with. Very professional and focused on the importance of students, families, and community. At PUSD I had a great connection with staff and my supervisor and a positive experience. I gained knowledge, training, and made some wonderful friendships.
Pros
learning opportunity and professional growth trainings
Cons
Politics
Nice place to work
Concierge (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 19, 2017
Not a lot to say about this company, had to move on shortly after I worked there.\

I just don't have much to say either way about this company.
Staff worked well together
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXAugust 21, 2016
I found that the teachers and staff worked well together. Typical day was to teach 6 out of 7 classes with usually one to two preps. Students at Pasadena Memorial were good to work with.
Pros
teacher cooperation
Cons
Short lunch
Boring job- does not utilize skills as they said they would.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAAugust 19, 2016
Upon hire was told I would be able to engage in all kinds of interesting projects but when I began working, they basically made me a receptionist. If you like boring for good pay, this is for you.
Great Place for a First Job
Camp Counselor (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJanuary 28, 2016
Great work environment to develop customer service skills. The coworkers where fantastic, management was okay. The hardest part of the job was working holidays (due to the large mess within the store). Best part was working along side great coworkers.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Short breaks
Professioanl Tutor
Professional Tutor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 4, 2015
I like working for myself, and my skills and attitude are excellent. My students skills and self-esteem, as well as their thirst for knowledge, improved greatly.
Great environment I enjoyed the culture.
Independent Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 15, 2014
Grate place to work, interesting discoveries occured while I worked there.
My co-workers were highly educated.
I really did not have a hard part working there.
I enjoyed very much working there.
Pros
Freelance job for the most part, flexability in schedule
Cons
Dealing with HOA policies and yearly Bi-law changes
This job is fun, exciting and changes daily.
Substitute Teacher K-12 (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJanuary 28, 2013
A typical day at work involves teaching students of various strengths and weeknesses, managing students behaviors, keeping ancedotal records, and organization of papers and classroom is important. I have learned to stand up in front of many and use special teaching skills that I have acquired. You learn to manage your time. Working with many types of co-workers as well as conducting public relations for the environment. The hardest part of the job is finding a new school everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting many people from all over the world and learning about their cultures.
Pros
working with others
Cons
small pay check
Friendly work environment, at the company office.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CASeptember 27, 2012
The most difficult part of the job was getting customer to share references that may be potential customers that would help expand business and sales, as well as product advertisement.
Pros
set
Cons
lack of costumers.
Very Educational Environment
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJuly 9, 2012
A typical day at work was coming in starting filing papers, meanwhile answering phone calls, patient questions, supervisor questions (assist her if needed), etc..
I have learned how to be master at filing (file documents in the correct patient file, rarely/never made mistakes compared to other medical workers), I have also learned here how to be organized, how to manage time correctly, and sense of responsibly and confidentiality.
The hardest part of the job was helping out patients with hard medical or permanent conditions, however I was able to overcome that over the time.
The most enjoyable part of this job was helping out a patient and seeing a smile on their face.
it was a great experiece and learned how to be communicative and social with people i would work with, as well as with customers
Vector Marketing (Former Employee) –  pasadena, caJune 25, 2012
I had to work 3 days a week as as sales representative. I had learned how not to be shy, be social and outgoing with the people i met. It really meant a lot because that way i would feel so confident about myself to make a sell. I learned how to be and keep organized while working. The hardest part of this job is that i was willing to go anywhere anyplace to make a sell, but had not car so that was very difficult to be successful. The part that i enjoyed was selling the product that I was trained to advertised. I am always willing to learn anything that can make my career successful.
Pros
trained and manage to be orgainize.
Cons
had no car and it was a base payment not salary.