Pasco County, FL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
A little long
Production Assistant/ Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLMarch 24, 2017
I will still use and review assessment again at a later date.Thanks for being thereto help out. It has been in the top 5 of job sites this rates well for me.
Toxic Environment
Library Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasco County, FLFebruary 7, 2017
Pasco County is a toxic cesspit. You either conform or they drive you out. With the mediocre pay and psychological abuse, there is no reason to work here.
Pros
Decent health plan
Cons
Toxic environment, retaliation, low pay
Unprofessional management for Utilities
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Pasco County, FLOctober 7, 2016
Terrible company to work for unless you like being harassed on a daily basis for more work. I was promised a raise after 1 year that I never got. Management constantly harassing you to learn more skills for the same amount of pay. I was disciplined and had my vehicle taken away for no reason other than there was a new employee hired. I was forced to trained the new employee when I was told he was taking my place because he was more qualified. Don't work for them.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
low pay, Poor management
Oppressive organiz
Child Protective Investigator (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLJune 7, 2016
They are quick to send people away when they speak their mind, or call out something that is wrong. I was ordered some time off by the doctor and i was forced to resign.
enjoyed the kids
School Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Dade City, FLAugust 25, 2015
I enjoyed meeting and getting to know all the different kids that I watched grow from year to year. I enjoyed driving the school bus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pasco County, FL. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8