Paslode Employee Reviews in United States

Family Oriented and productive and clean
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Pocahontas, ARJuly 12, 2015
I enjoy my co-workers. Have good medical insurance.
There is just no room advancement. I am looking to advance my career.
Cell specialist
Cell Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pocahontas, ARApril 18, 2014
Loved the team environment, We as a team worked , problem solved and operated as a family, Facilitator only needed rarely, to mediate us a a team.All teams an shifts had great respect and loyality as co worker to each other.. felt like family. Was neat to make the product, very different than I had Imagined. Don't know how i thought it was made in past, just was different more complexed and fasinating than I ever imagined. Hardest part of job was wearing dye and motor oil all over upon departure, shower was in order first before going anywhere after work . just kidding, it paid enough it was worth it. Loved each an every team member of all teams an shifts, missed those greatly who I don't still have opportunity to cross paths with .
Pros
great pay, benefits, coworkers, management
Productive buysy work enviornment
Receiving Clerk/Tool Tester (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILApril 22, 2014
On a daily basis I would receive material through shipping and load material on to a skit. Then I would go through all of it organizing it into four different groups based on where it came from. Then I would put the material where it goes in the warehouse and proceed to put the information onto the computer.
Excellent place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 15, 2015
Excellent place to work. Busy working and good co-workers. The hardest part of the job and getting up at 5:30 in the morning. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people.
I liked the job
material handler (Former Employee) –  Covington, TNMarch 19, 2013
I worked second shift people worked together the hardest part of the job was when they started cutting back a job for three people was done by one the best part of the job was the way my shift worked together
Pros
good benifits
Cons
the way ths cut back was done

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paslode. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6