Passport Health Communications Employee Reviews

Growing company were employee's had an input for activities outside of work
Production Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TnNovember 25, 2014
I learned a lot due to my position having to interact with QA, Development, Engineering, Customer Service and the Vendors. Although my position did have a description, it was being modified constantly - which is how I gained a great deal of knowledge. Being that it was just two people in my position, if I was not at work I was on-call because we operated 24/7.
Pros
my department gave free internet, laptop and blackberry
Cons
lack of interacting between departments
Passport
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 27, 2014
From top down management is very involved in day to day activities. Weekly account reviews are lead by the CEO and details of all activity is expected. This is a travel heavy company. If they say 75%travel, expect that much or more.
Pros
you can go direct to the ceo with issues
Cons
too many meetings and accounts to manage effectively
Sneaky Company
Sr. Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 1, 2013
Up until the day they walked in and "eliminated" my position, I loved working there. But I suddenly realized when they let me go with no remorse, reason, or opportunity and knew I have a disabled husband and mother that I am the sole provider for and that we have no other income, this company says it has values to put on a show. Anyone who would do this to a talented, hard working employee who consistently helped them do things no one else in the company could figure out, and do it so suddenly, is not a company anyone wants to work for. You have NO job security there because they will fire their best without a whim. I feel bad for my co-workers right now. All are good people who are just there to support their families. But I will also say there is an expectation that you have no life outside of work too. Overall, I do not recommend this place.
Pros
free drinks including energy drinks
Cons
no job security, no life outside of work
Great environment and great core values.
Sales Executive - West (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 30, 2012
I think Passport is a great company. The problem I had was not having any revenue cycle experience. Having to learn the foundation of revenue cycle, plus Passport's product portfolio was conducive to me. I realized after 7 months Passport wasn't a good fit for my talents and what I could bring to the table.

Plus, this was an inside sales position that covered 12 states in the west. I have never worked such a large territory nor had an inside sales position before. It was a major gamble for myself and Passport. After 7 months, we decided to part ways.
Pros
unstructured work day, work from home
Cons
was an inside sales position. all my previous jobs were outside sales.

2.8