Passport Health

Passport Health Employer Reviews

Great Clients, poor job stability
Nurse Consultant (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEOctober 8, 2014
Pros: work in an office by yourself, with great clientele.
Cons: unstable work hours and low pay.
Wonderful clientele. Love this job, but it was not stable. No benefits. The hours was not enough to depend on....very unstable. They wanted you to teach the public, but was not willing to give you training on new projects. Just gave it to you and expect you to know it. Money driven.
seasonal employment opportunites
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 22, 2014
company provided all the necessary materials needs to work clinics and reimburses for traveling. Process is very step by step and easy.
Decent
SSR (Former Employee), BaltimoreAugust 29, 2014
Pros: no supervison
Cons: no con
Management was good at time, insurance was awesome and I got bonuses every month!
Great Environment - Poorly Managed
Registered Nurse for Flu Shot Clinic (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAMay 19, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: poor management
Great experience however it was so sad how poorly it was managed. Took me months to get paid.
No Benefits
Business Development Associate (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 12, 2014
Pros: great management, work independently, family environment
Cons: no healthcare or benefits
Absolutely no benefits to speak of; no healthcare, no 401 K, only two days PTO (that includes sick days).
The Truth Hurts
Clinical Nurse (Current Employee), USAJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: not a lot to do
Cons: promised full time hours lucky to get 8 hrs
If you want to be taken advantage of lied to on an endless basis then Passport is for you. However, if you have any real nursing ethics you won't deceive clients in order for a dollar. I stood up for my ethics and now am fighting to keep my job because without it I will be on the streets. Their motto is simple if the client can afford to be traveling over seas then they can afford to get immunizations. Which by the way you can get cheaper at Your local MEDICAL CLINIC. A real glimpse of the company can be found at Glassdoor
Fun workplace
Nurse Contractor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 10, 2013
Seasonal employment for great extra money. Management very helpful.
Co workers
Plan Case Manager (Former Employee), LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKYNovember 24, 2013
Pros: monday -thursday work schedule
Cons: change of location
I enjoyed working with my ex co workers, we were a family, we worked as a team.
Great Medical field job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 19, 2013
Pros: being in the medical field
Cons: hardly no breaks, no benefits, low pay, and little to no raise
A typical day at work is providing health services to customers. I have learned a tremendous amount of new things at this company. Management is understanding when it comes to personal life issues. My Co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was the pressure of making sure you got everything right but with little to no training. Seems almost impossible. The most enjoyable thing was being in the field i went to school for.
Productive work environment
Insurance and Billing Data Entry (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKNovember 14, 2013
A typical day at Passport Health includes reading and entering patient information into an online database for insurance billing purposes. I have learned from working here about the insurance billing process, time management, and data entry. The management at Passport Health is friendly and helpful.
Motivating work environment!
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Oakland, CAOctober 7, 2013
Pros: small office, easy to access with public transportation or freeway commute.
Cons: surrounding neighborhood.
I am extremely happy to have the opportunity to begin my medical experience with such a small group of warm individuals. They were very thorough with explanations and training. I appreciate the time that I was there and may reapply in the future if my hectic class schedule permits!
Fun, Educational, and Empowerment
Nurse Manager (Current Employee), Winter Park, FLAugust 27, 2013
A great place to learn and grow about travel and world heath.
Good Part Time Job
Registered Nurse for Travel and Vaccination (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 15, 2013
Pros: meeting interesting people
Cons: management very unorganized
I enjoy traveling and working with people who travel the world and I really enjoy educating the clients on vaccinations that they need to travel outside of the United States.
Horrible IT Dept
BI Analyst (Former Employee), Louisville KYMarch 20, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: horrible it mgmt
Horrible work atmosphere and management styles in IT dept.
Passport Health
Customer Service Rep/Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Shrewsbury, NJOctober 23, 2012
Pros: fun work environment.
Cons: laid off after two and a half months.
It was an overall pleasurable experience, however, I feel I was hired for seasonal work without my knowledge, and under the guise that I was hired full time, permanent.
Small, close-knit team of driven, friendly people.
Customer Liaison (Current Employee), Silver Spring, MDJuly 28, 2012
Please ask in person. I think it questionable to divulge such information about my current employer and colleagues in this setting. - good or bad. I would be happy to discuss these prompts should they be relevant and specifically requested by a prospective employer.