Path Medical Employee Reviews

not knowing what to expect
Licensed Massage Therapist/RCA (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 10, 2017
serious personality differences on all levels. lack of commitment and focus on what is important. clock watching, disorganized schedule and coverage. lack of ownership of responsibilities and more like babysitting.
Pros
appreciation
Horrible Management and High Stress
Front Desk / Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLOctober 2, 2017
Path Medical does not train nor do the managers help when asked. I was hired as a medical assistant but the job was 2% Medical Assisting and 98% Front desk office assistant. They overbook patients and do not have the facilities to accommodate them. Path Medical cares only about making money, everyone from Corporate to local managers. On a weekly basis I would be expected to work through my lunch, and when I did take my lunch I would be asked to return to my shift by the Doctor/Medical director There is absolutely no work/life balance, no job advancement or training structure in place. Do not apply to this company, they will hire you for a position then you are expected to take on 3-4 positions with no raise or proper compensation.
Pros
Cons
everything
No recommendation
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 25, 2017
No recommendation. I would not refer this job to any person. Job takes and does not want to give. No empathy or character moral to any persons working.
Horrible place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 23, 2017
Huge turn over rate . Money greedy nasty management and HR. Stay away!! No life working at path. Workers come in and go within weeks. They give only few cents raise yearly. Please stay away. Only good thing is the other employee's.
Busy but rewarding
RCA (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 7, 2017
Fast paced 12hrs. I learned customer support and dealing with difficult patients. Great staff, you must work on Saturday. I enjoyed working here. Happy to help others, Overtime pay, incentive bonus.
Pros
Overtime pay
Cons
Working Saturday
Horrible work place
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLAugust 9, 2017
Horrible pay , managers all kiss up to one another and expect you to do the same. The most unpleasant, unprofessional company ever . They only care about money. Administration does not care about your needs at all.
Worse place to work
Receptionist and RCA (Former Employee) –  Deltona, FLAugust 4, 2017
Very hostile work place everyone including managers that worked for years say the company's horrible not treated equally no good employees or managers
Pros
One hour lunches
Cons
All coworkers, managers and upper management are full of sh**
Hostile Work environment: Poor management.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJuly 14, 2017
-The work environment was poor management and leadership.
- Unprofessional carry coworkers that smile to each other's face but stab each other in the back.
- Talks badly about patients when their not around and management doesn't ever intervene .
- Overworked and not fully compensated or appreciated.
Pros
The Benefits .
Cons
Horrible management.
Overworked
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 19, 2017
*They start off nice
*Overworked you until they fine something to make you quite.
* some people are nice to your face
* and stab you in the back.
*not so friendly to patients
Cons
Overworked under paid
hectic work place
Registered chiropracter assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 16, 2017
The work place was always hectic, workers are over worked and under payed. Patients dictate and run everything in the office employees voice rarely gets listened to
Fulltime Medical Assistant Tech (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLMay 4, 2017
No good. no time to teach someone what they do. Its like getting thrown out into the woods. Never organized and very underpaid to deal with that mess.
Path Medical
Compliance Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2017
Is a great company to work with
Team Work environment
I learn HIPPA & Join Commission
Working and Educating our office managers and our employees regarding HIPPA & Join Commission
Steady workplace until they do not need you anymore
MA (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 8, 2016
Not a permanent job. Would not recommend it to a friend. If you are looking to make extra cash for a temporary period of time then go for it. not for something longterm.
Pros
hourly paid
Cons
Management is 2faced, They tell you what a great job you are doing, then they want they get rid of you
Great co-workers poor management
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Pembroke pines, flOctober 8, 2016
Love what I do hate who I do it for. Helping the patients was only reason I stayed as long as I did. Pay is horrible. Get in get out kind of place. Manager is dense any recommendations for improvement is futile. Again great co workers poor management poor pay.
Pros
Down time, patient appreciation
Cons
Stay late, poor wages
Good company, great co-workers
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLOctober 4, 2016
good place to work, I learn new things, co-workers are great ,
the hardest part is when we need to stay late, but we manage
to help each other to make it easy and fun
Pros
we get together to go out for lunch
Cons
patients coming in before closing
Fast paced, easy-going work place
Medical Records Custodian / Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLSeptember 24, 2016
Learned a lot about customer service and how to handle a patient that is being non-compliant and disrespectful. I also learned how to manage a load of to-do tasks in a timely manner.
Pros
Flexible work environment
Cons
Cameras everywhere
A Growing Company
Check Out (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLSeptember 13, 2016
Path Medical is a great place to work. The company cares about their employees and wants them to grow with the company. Company has a lot of different opportunities for advancement. The management, hours, and location are great. The hours are very flexible for students. I also really enjoy working with my coworkers because everyone is really friendly.
Pros
Flexible Hours and Training
Cons
Overtime when busy
Money hungry company
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 9, 2016
This company is money hungry, anything that makes the company money---despite whats best for patient care--they'll do.

Human resources cares nothing for the employees only for what the manager says. Try to speak to HR and they'll refer you to speak to the manager even if they're the problem.

They'll back everything the manager says; without an investigation. It's your word against theirs. So if you're not the toady type and your manager isn't fond of you, don't expect to be there long.

They don't appreciate hard workers, use this job for the experience and get out quick.

as an employee you are just a number to them; they expect you to juggle 3-4positions with the lousy pay. every day they'll pile more work for you to do and expect you not to fall behind on your tasks.

there is NO work life balance, and they expect you to accept it for the OT pay.

Trust me, avoid this place if you can.

The CEO cares only about the amount of patients that comes in; so if they drop--you're in trouble.
Pros
OT hours
Run!!!!!! Do NOT APPLY, please do your research
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Oakland Park, FLJuly 1, 2016
This has to be the absolute worst company in Broward county. Management extremely bias and down rude
Pros
No pros
Cons
Terrible management and poverty pay
My boss made the workplace enjoyable.
Medical Assistant/Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJune 9, 2016
I learned so much working here. I enjoyed working with all my coworkers. Spending more time at work then at home, they become your family. I am thankful for the opportunity to work here, but I want growth. I want to move up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Path Medical. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7