PATH Employee Reviews

Compassionate and down to earth.
Assistant Service​ ​Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 19, 2017
A typical day at work included on-going communication with management and contract staff. Reviewing, updating, and processing paperwork. The environment was very family oriented and low stress. I was able to experience workplace culture and diversity. The hardest part of the job was not being able to provide every family in need with all the resources they desired due to regulatory and eligibility limitations. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new families and providing them with much needed help and community support to live more independently.
Pros
Team Building Exercises
Cons
Expensive Health Care premiums
very fun and learning experience
People Assisting the Homeless (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90004October 9, 2017
Job was a very good job to learn to work with the homeless community and good for someone who is just getting in the field. I have learn a lot being able to work with people and help with there needs when needed and have a open minded with I have not never experience with other people is having daily.
Very rewarding job
Phone Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILAugust 18, 2017
Mainly with working in the phone room, it is a very tough but very rewarding job. You work with some very competent people along side you in the phone room. There are some very hard workers there at PATH and really love what they are doing.
PATH showed me that my worked can make a difference in people's lives.
Senior SharePoint Administrator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 15, 2017
Though my job was not directly connected to the people that PATH helped, everything I did had an impact on those who worked in the field and made a difference in helping and saving lives. It was refreshing to work on limited budgets and to streamline business processes in order to maximize financial and manpower resources across the organization.
PATH was a good environment to get work done as well as feel like part of a team .
Social work case manager duties (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDJuly 28, 2017
Supervisor was good at making time for her case managers. Every day was different due to the needs of the clients we served. There was a good teamwork effort made by all the staff. The hardest part of the job was keeping foster parents happy.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
a lot of travel
Open and Friendly Workplace
Behavioral Technician (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 14, 2017
A typical day at this job can be hectic simply due to the nature of the position, but the support and friendliness of coworkers, grad students, and all other management makes the job fun and engaging. Grad students and other management are always willing to answer questions and see many moments as learning opportunities during which they can teach you more about behavior analysis or anything else you may ask about. Everyone is very understanding and helpful, especially in more challenging situations. The hardest part of the job is typically handling situations in which severe aggressive behaviors are occurring. Even during these times, though, someone is always nearby to help. The job is very rewarding, and it is exciting to see how far clients come after some time with us. The methods we use are typically effective and very helpful in improving quality of life for our clients and their families.
Pros
Friendly staff/management, rewarding job, learning opportunities, flexible schedule
Cons
Limited hours, low starting wage
great staff!
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, CAJuly 7, 2017
Everyone was willing and helpful in explaining what the organization does for its residents and clients. The organization is very welcoming to volunteers.
State of Michigan
Case Management (Current Employee) –  Inkster, MIJune 19, 2017
Good place to start your social work career. The SOM has flexible hours depending on what department you start your career. Good place to advance your career.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
High caseloads
Path is definitely your own experience
Residential Counselor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 16, 2017
I love working for PATH it is and experience you will have to learn yourself I loved all my clients I came across even some of my co workers that turned into friends
Pros
Getting to take the clients out where ever there choice were
Cons
Getting stuck at work especially on hoildays
work
coustomer service rep (Former Employee) –  United StatesJune 5, 2017
love to come to work each day. that people will try to run over you when your nice but me who I am I keep it work wised to deal with people sometimes they get a little upset just give them some good words in there ear and there good to go.
Pros
lunch
Cons
the people
productive
FINANCIAL COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATE III (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 1, 2017
It is a fast paced environment where great skills of organization and prioritizing is required. I have learned a lot and contributed to the company's growth
Great company with a great cause
MEDIA (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 25, 2017
Not a bad place to work, but one still cannot avoid the politics. Most people here are smart and have no ego, but it never fails. There are always some bad apples. Otherwise overall a company you would be proud to say you work for.
Pros
All Good
Cons
People who care deeply about their work.
Adult Protective Service After-Hours intake worker (Current Employee) –  Normal, ILApril 12, 2017
A typical day at work is not typical. At Path you will go from case managing a client to working with other agencies in separate projects to affect the community as a whole.
great volunteer work. it's good to give awareness for tobacco use.
Volunteer Work (Current Employee) –  Keizer, ORFebruary 27, 2017
It's really great volunteering for them. I like giving awareness for tobacco use. It's only once or twice a year I believe so it's not an every day thing. But it's great. They're super nice.
interesting people and projects
Senior Commercialization Officer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 16, 2017
I was working on an interesting project and with a great team. The work at PATH really depends on which team you work with. The mobility is not great as they usually higher high level people from the outside.
Good Company
HR Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 8, 2017
Great company to work for with good benefits and compensation. Growing company with many opportunities. Management is available and willing to help you.
Cons
Parking
Great company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 7, 2017
P.A.T.H. LLC is a great place to work, the staff is friendly and always very professional. The company really cares about their clients and employees.
very productive work atmosphere
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJanuary 5, 2017
a person works under different categories. a few of them are volunteers, few the managemnet. the work is usually very calm and convinient. the management works precisely as read in their mission to fight poverty. the methods used to help people are very effective.working in the oantry and designing a work flow on a daily basis is difficult. being able to help people in need is very satisfying.
security guard/supervisour
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 21, 2016
it was good and educating amazing organization skills as well respect for clients and amazing productivity, the team work as well ceo very helpful good place tpo work if you ready to reach out to people and help then that's the place
Great co-workers
Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 6, 2016
Wonderful benefits pay no so great, wonderful 403b match as well, enjoyed working with fellow employees great holiday parties.