Patheon Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Nice Place to Work
Pharmaceutical Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCAugust 28, 2017
You work at your own pace, hardest part is making sure you don't let bad material past. the bottles are small so your sight has to be great. overall a great place
Patheon
Lab Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NC 27834August 25, 2017
A great place to get started and if you can meet the right people can advance quickly. Like with any jobs has its up and downs and stressful moments. But wonder compensation plans and incentives to be an employee here.
Terrible senior management.
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCJuly 30, 2017
This should be a great place to work. It is NOT complicated nor complex. Our senior management, however make everything far more difficult than it should be.
Pros
Clean and climate controlled.
Cons
A complete cluster of an organization
If leaders like you then they will cover up your mistakes
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJuly 20, 2017
When you are faithful and listen to all who they put into leadership to give orders never listen to them or otherwise if they like you they would find some why to have you dismissed due to paperwork or just because they don't like you
Absolutely nothing to do
Lab Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 19, 2017
I don't really know too much about the going-ons of the company. The company doesn't inform me of much, and I took the job because it offered more than my previous job. It requires me to exert a lot more of myself in very trivial tasks. Not sure if this was because my attitude or whether the company wants extreme quality in every task its employees perform.
Productive and friendly.
USP Lab Technician Process and Development (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJuly 17, 2017
The people are very friendly everyone is willing to help in any way. They will training and what you want to learn. is a team work place. Management respectful oriented.
Patheon
Senior Scientist II (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCMay 17, 2017
Been here for a while now and it is a wonderful company to work with. A lot of nice and wonderful people who care about your success in the company but also outside of the workplace in environment as well.
Pros
Wonderful people and great atmosphere
Most stressful and unorganized place ever!!!
Supervisor/Process Improvement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 16, 2017
The title says it all...low morale, racism, no advancement, only friends of friends are hired...smh Total chaos from beginning to end of the month...oh did I mention racist? I'm Caucasian and do not like the fact that there are no A.A. Managers!
Pros
Pays me good...
Cons
Everything else...
Global Procurement-Project manager Intern (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 12, 2017
I did my internship at Patheon in the summer. I had the opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in pharmaceutical industry. I had the role of project manager, where I had opportunity to work with people all across the globe.
Very poor training for new hires resulting in high turnover
PPT Tech II PDS (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMay 8, 2017
A typical day at work involved some employees working hard and others hardly working. The job was presented that all employees were required to share the load, and this was carried out. I learned to be patient, and stay mono toned when it came to job expectation. Management was very out of touch with the actual day to day work balance within the department. There was no attempt to show an interest in aiding the problem. The culture was every man for himself. The hardest part of the job was to keep a level head as to some working hard and some hardly working. The most enjoyable was the learning of various processes involving the manufacture/ filling/ and packaging of the product.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Work environment
Muy bueno
Operador Manufactura (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoMay 1, 2017
Muy buena empresa .que ayuda al empleado a progresar
Very Challenging and productive
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, South CarolinaMarch 16, 2017
I will work again for this company because I believe that I could make a difference in work ethics and problem solving and trouble shooting in Analytical chemistry area especially in Chromatography
Good place to acquire experience.
Pharmaceutical Operator level II (Current Employee) –  Manatí Municipio, PRFebruary 27, 2017
Sometimes one will work 12 hour shifts, you will learn different ways of processing pharmaceutical products since the products are from different pharmaceutical companies. Promotion to other positions is difficult. I enjoy learning the various types of manufacturing machines that are available.
Pros
They offer paid tuition for some concentrations.
Cons
Pay raises are low.
Patheon generally is a people friendly enviroment.
Product Inspector (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 20, 2017
Upon beginning as an employee here they make you feel welcome, give you a tour of the company. As you begin work you are assigned a trainer to walk you through your position.
Fun and great work place
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCFebruary 8, 2017
My time working there was good it just didn't work out the way I wanted it too, it's a great work environment with great people to work around it felt like family there as in many other jobs do. I've learned a lot In The medical field and how to go about taking my time when handling products and making sure that things are done right the first time because there are people that need that medicine to live also to enhance their lives
Pros
Life saving rules
mixed signals
Scientist I (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 13, 2017
Upper management regularly tells employees they want a team oriented employee base but fail to recognize those that go above and beyond to help others and only look at revenue and on time deliverables and disregard the intangibles that keep employee interactions positive and moral high. Lack of management oversight and understanding what really goes on during a day to day basis with their employees and lack of acknowledgement of support actually discourages employees from helping each other for self gain.
El salario es muy bajo
Operador de Manufactura (Current Employee) –  ManatiDecember 13, 2016
Muchas responsabilidades y salario muy bajo para el costo de vida actual
Ambiente normal.
MANUFACTURING OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Manatí Municipio, PRNovember 11, 2016
Deberian mejorar elabiente laboral..ademas de rotar supervisores.
Pros
Turnos rotativos
Cons
No crecimiento
Buenas actividades para el empleado y familia
Operador de Manufactura (Former Employee) –  Caguas, PRNovember 3, 2016
oportunidades de crecimiento
Buen equipo de trabajo y compañeros
Gerencia bien atenta al asociado
Pros
excelentes beneficios
Cons
salarios
Have a clear direction
Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 31, 2016
Interesting company to work. As a contractor I can't tell you about the company. The department that I worked in did not have a good work/ life balance.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a