QC Analyst (Current Employee) – Manati PR – October 14, 2014
• Responsible for review and approval of change control requests, investigate deviation and track trend all product quality complaints.
• Develop and write validation protocols to ensure regulatory compliance to be established internal and external criteria for production equipment and processes flow.
• Prepared validation reports as required including statistical analysis and experimental design
• Preparing Quality reports, including analytical reports for raw materials and finished products,
Certificates of Analysis (CoA) and stability reports.
• Creating and executing method development for validation test protocols to finished products.
• Testing of products for new formulations using the pH meter, conductivity meter, viscosity meter and instrumental chromatographic HPLC, and GC techniques.