Pathfinder International Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Cause
Communications Intern (Former Employee) –  Watertown, MAMay 2, 2016
There were many issues with management and the board of directors during my time at Pathfinder. However, I support the company's agenda and the work that they do.
work and fun
Program Manager LIFE program (Former Employee) –  Dar, MDJune 22, 2015
The change of career development started here. Spending time with people needing HIV services was great, working at the community level was amazing. I enjoyed my time at Pathfinder International
It has been good working for Pathfinder International even if carrier advancement doesn't follow skills and qualifications gained after first hiring
PBF Technical Officer (Current Employee) –  Northern provinces, BurundiApril 15, 2014
Working for Pathfinder gave me new skills in health programmatic area. The most stressful situation was the moment the supervisor was looking for unusual data needed at defining new strategy and for further project proposal. But at the end, we enjoyed a letter from the Foreign Affairs Ministry recognizing our great contribution in health improvement nationwide.
Great mission and very great technical experts in the RH field. Not a very happy environment to work, no team spirit and leverage of employee skills.
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Watertown, MAAugust 27, 2013
- Busy days responding to processing logistical needs of field offices
- Responding to many emails that come overnight from field offices
- Afternoons are for project based tasks
- At least two meetings a day
Pros
Great mission focus and technical skill experts.
Cons
Negative energy in the work enivironment with a high turnover, A high percentage of managers of reknown bad managers, Very hierarchical with little opportunity for creative and innovative minded employees
Fantastic Organization!
CONSULTANT; IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Watertown, MAJanuary 3, 2013
I love working as a consultant in the IT dept for Pathfinder. It's a fast-paced environment supporting satellite offices world-wide. The projects are challenging and stimulating. Management promotes creativity, flexibility and innovation. The team is knowledgeable, keeps up to date with technology & the latest applications. They ARE really great to work with.