Pathfinder

Pathfinder Employer Reviews

You will not get rich here, but there are benefits.
Senior Software Developer (Current Employee), Jacksonville, ARNovember 4, 2014
Worried sometimes some management may be more about the financials than the client care and employee environment. However without cash flow, the clients get no care. Many people here are great to work with. Director is smart as a whip. Many people sacrifice to work here.

The best part is interacting with the clients. All disabled to some extent, but – more... always in a great mood.

You will have good equipment to work with.

Raises are low, if non-existent, for the area, certainly for technical jobs.

Great place to work if you are a therapist. – less
just a review
Residential Counselor (Former Employee), NYAugust 2, 2014
it was a good place to work the people where friendly and the residents where great. its not hard work you just need the heart to do it.
Perfect place to grow in your field.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Valparaiso, INJuly 19, 2014
Pros: see the above
Cons: small shop-not enough openings.
Perfect place to work! I was on a temporary assignment, but a permanent position been available I would have gladly stayed on. Small shop but open, creative atmosphere where all ideas were welcomed. The only thing asked was that you committed to your work, and with the work environment that was never a problem.
Good place to work but no opportunity to move up.
LWD-1 (L1) FIELD ENGINEER (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TxJuly 18, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: being away from my family.
It was better when it was Pathfinder but as bigger companies began to purchase the company it began to change. Great co-workers and the hardest part of the job is being away from the family.
Productive/overtime,some free lunches,better communication skills
Tool technician (Former Employee), Broussard, LAFebruary 10, 2014
I worked with a few guys and became close. We would figure where everyone was needed for the day and pound at it till completion. The culture was great between the guys on the floor, but not so good w/management, which meant any misunderstandings or confusion needed the asst. of older exp. hand such as myself. It was about 5 guys including myself. We – more... could figure out just about anything putting our experiences together. – less
Worked one on one with severely mentally disabled adults.
Life Skills Instructor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, ARJanuary 28, 2014
I taught daily living skills and hygiene. Also worked with them on how to do a job properly.
Chess
Data Analyst Officer (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAAugust 1, 2013
I establish a priority list of things to accomplish. Priority A, B and C. Priority A contains must do items. Things that will be more difficult if not prioritize first or substantially completed. I let nothing get in the way of starting and completing these. Priority B is very important, too. I make every attempt to complete these. However, priority – more... B items can be somewhat negotiated if not completed. Priority C items are those maintenance things that should be done but won't affect operations much if not necessarily done that day. Sometimes priority C items take care of themselves. The important key to success is to accurately identify the proper category of priority. – less
loved working for pathfinder
MWD Field Engineer (Former Employee), oklahoma city, okJune 4, 2013
loved working for pathfinder people are great there. learned a lot about the way directional drilling works an how to use the tools to do so. didn't thank any of it was hard just had to be on top of your game an do the job right an everything was easy.
Great place to work with amazing goals
Residential Assistant (Former Employee), Huntington, INMay 10, 2013
Worked with mentally handicapped adults. Best part of this job is working with the clients, helping them with personal goals. Hardest part of the this job would be when clients decide to go into behavior.
Great place to work I meet lots of friends and loved it there
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAApril 30, 2013
Pros: friendly company
Cons: not enough bathroom breaks
A typcial day at work was very busy when I started at Pathfinder.
I was hired on a two month temp assignement replacing the Human Resource/Office Manager. They loved my work and offered me a Executive Assistant position working for Vice President. I processed emails,reports in excel , made travel arrangements and many other task. When Schlumberger bought – more... us out I was transferred to the office on Pinhook there I was the receptionist with many other task to do.
Hardest part of the job is not being able to freely go to rest room unless someone gave you a break which not many wanted to help.
Most enjoyable the people. – less
Productive experience.
Accountant (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 7, 2013
Great company to work for. Excellent co-workers and good compensation.
The most horrible experience of my life
Counselor/Office Manager (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 23, 2012
Pros: working with clients
Cons: everything except workign with clients
The staff, except myself and the Executive Director is uneducated. Unprofessional, unethical, and immoral behavior occurred consistently.
Productive and hardworking
Faculty member (Current Employee), kolkataAugust 26, 2014
Proactive, driven, goal-oriented and culturally aware individual; Experience in Chemicals and IT industry, coordinating & managing individuals. Skilled in problem solving and developing friendly cooperation among members and colleagues in a growing organization. I am ever keen to acquire some new technologies and also climb the corporate ladder by my – more... honest and hard work. – less
Great experience.
Apprentice (Former Employee), EcclesJune 2, 2014
A typical day at pathfinder consisted of mail, phones, emails, documents, etc.
It was a great work environment and I learnt a lot in my time there.
Long hours but rewarding
Manager (Former Employee), Benoni, GPApril 23, 2014
Pros: happy clients
Cons: long hours
Start at 7am and end at 7 pm. Mainly busy with programming and setting of cnc machines.
Managing people was very enjoyable and very educating.
it was most enjoyable to see a happy customer, job on time and good quality.
Good place to work with Pathfinder
WEB RESEARCHER (Former Employee), Coimbatore, TNSeptember 25, 2013
Management is very strict and i have learned how to interact with my senior persons.
Oil and Gas Field Services Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Conway, ARJuly 27, 2013
Good company to work for, great bunch of people to work with. I learned a lot about the oil and gas services industry.
good pleace to work
driver lusher (Former Employee), Southampton, ENGJuly 9, 2013
.a typical day at work busy,
work with team
good management,
good coordination
the hardest part of the job can get to 12 hours on day
the most enjoyable part of the job driving
productive and job satisfaction
investigator accident reconstructionist (Former Employee), RandburgApril 29, 2013
Pros: flexible working hours
Cons: sometimes had to work after hours to keep customers happy.
The typical work day started at 08:00.
The week normally started with a staff meeting discussing & solving problematic issues encountered the previous week.
Co-workers had a very good working relationship and supported each other in various ways.
The working days was sometimes long when clients could only manage to meet for an interview after hours – more... when one had to sit in traffic and sometimes travel far distances.
The satisfying part of the job was when good feedback could be given to clients and families when closure was needed and a driver was for instance killed in an accident.
Not one working day was the same as any other but with good support and backup from the boss it was worth going the extra mile. – less
Good work place.
Assistant (work experience) (Former Employee), southamptonMarch 30, 2013
Pros: good experience for me.
Cons: nothing.
It was for work experience so there wasnt any payment being made. I really enjoyed working here for the duration of 4 weeks it was a real eye opener to the working side of the world and i really enjoyed doing everything i needed to do.

I was doing spread sheets on the amount of ships coming in and out of the docks, sorting out money, doing mail and – more... sorting the mail out so it could be sent off, writing letters to customers and employees, taking letters and important information to other employees in the building. I could not go on the phones due to confidential information from the customers. – less