Pathfinder

Pathfinder Employee Reviews

Measurements While Drilling (MWD) Specialist (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 11, 2015
Great company to work for with upper level management that takes care of their people. Pretty hard work schedule, but if you can look past that the outcome is worth it.
I was educated in Houston Directional Driller School while there.
Directional Driller (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 17, 2015
I held a night tower alone after one week of training. I had to learn fast. Management changed from Pathfinder to Schlumberger after I completed Directional School. The hardest part of the job was getting excited instead of staying calm.
Productive workplace
medical supply clerk & distribution (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARApril 13, 2015
I really enjoyed my job, the pay rate was reasonable and the people were helpful, I felt like I was with a team and people who cared about getting the job done right.
Productive enjoyable fun work place
Adminiatrative Assistnt II (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXApril 8, 2015
Pros: great benefits, family oriented company cares about its employees
I was very happy working at for this company. It was a fun fast paced working environment. I enjoyed all of the staff became friends with the employees. If I could I would enjoy going back to work for them. I learned a lot of skills and it had awesome benefits it provided a safe work place for all.Pleasant atmosphere. I was busy made for a fun filled day. I learned several functions working for Schlumberger. I learned accounts receivable/payable, HR, AWSI doing background checks,drug screen for new hires did the HR new hire paperwork, field reports with Texas Railroad Commission, Kronos payroll system, SAP for accounts payable, and well set up., Oracle,was assistant to Operations manger, QHSE manager, the office assistant.
Trainee (Former Employee), CairoApril 7, 2015
Great learning experience although it was a short one i learned alot. My main task was to assemble and disassemble MOPs.
Daily expectations
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: the pros about my job was getting the job done correct at the first time.
Get ready for upcoming rigs,i learned how to schedule trucks before and after,to be very meticulous,our management was very good and helpful i had good group of co workers, all very helpful at times of need i really did not have trouble of work being hard i always welcome a challenge and the most enjoyable part of my job was actually getting it done with no problems
Productive and fun place to work. Great group of people.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Valparaiso, INNovember 18, 2014
Providing administrative support to this group was a pleasure. Management is very supportive and appreciative of their employees. Very busy and stressful at times. Relaxed yet professional office environment. Intelligent and level headed people. Overall a great place to work.
You will not get rich here, but there are benefits.
Senior Software Developer (Current Employee), Jacksonville, ARNovember 4, 2014
Worried sometimes some management may be more about the financials than the client care and employee environment. However without cash flow, the clients get no care. Many people here are great to work with. Director is smart as a whip. Many people sacrifice to work here.

The best part is interacting with the clients. All disabled to some extent, but always in a great mood.

You will have good equipment to work with.

Raises are low, if non-existent, for the area, certainly for technical jobs.

Great place to work if you are a therapist.
just a review
Residential Counselor (Former Employee), NYAugust 2, 2014
it was a good place to work the people where friendly and the residents where great. its not hard work you just need the heart to do it.
Perfect place to grow in your field.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Valparaiso, INJuly 19, 2014
Pros: see the above
Cons: small shop-not enough openings.
Perfect place to work! I was on a temporary assignment, but a permanent position been available I would have gladly stayed on. Small shop but open, creative atmosphere where all ideas were welcomed. The only thing asked was that you committed to your work, and with the work environment that was never a problem.
Good place to work but no opportunity to move up.
LWD-1 (L1) FIELD ENGINEER (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TxJuly 18, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: being away from my family.
It was better when it was Pathfinder but as bigger companies began to purchase the company it began to change. Great co-workers and the hardest part of the job is being away from the family.
Productive/overtime,some free lunches,better communication skills
Tool technician (Former Employee), Broussard, LAFebruary 10, 2014
I worked with a few guys and became close. We would figure where everyone was needed for the day and pound at it till completion. The culture was great between the guys on the floor, but not so good w/management, which meant any misunderstandings or confusion needed the asst. of older exp. hand such as myself. It was about 5 guys including myself. We could figure out just about anything putting our experiences together.
Worked one on one with severely mentally disabled adults.
Life Skills Instructor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, ARJanuary 28, 2014
I taught daily living skills and hygiene. Also worked with them on how to do a job properly.
Chess
Data Analyst Officer (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAAugust 1, 2013
I establish a priority list of things to accomplish. Priority A, B and C. Priority A contains must do items. Things that will be more difficult if not prioritize first or substantially completed. I let nothing get in the way of starting and completing these. Priority B is very important, too. I make every attempt to complete these. However, priority B items can be somewhat negotiated if not completed. Priority C items are those maintenance things that should be done but won't affect operations much if not necessarily done that day. Sometimes priority C items take care of themselves. The important key to success is to accurately identify the proper category of priority.
loved working for pathfinder
MWD Field Engineer (Former Employee), oklahoma city, okJune 4, 2013
loved working for pathfinder people are great there. learned a lot about the way directional drilling works an how to use the tools to do so. didn't thank any of it was hard just had to be on top of your game an do the job right an everything was easy.
Great place to work with amazing goals
Residential Assistant (Former Employee), Huntington, INMay 10, 2013
Worked with mentally handicapped adults. Best part of this job is working with the clients, helping them with personal goals. Hardest part of the this job would be when clients decide to go into behavior.
Great place to work I meet lots of friends and loved it there
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAApril 30, 2013
Pros: friendly company
Cons: not enough bathroom breaks
A typcial day at work was very busy when I started at Pathfinder.
I was hired on a two month temp assignement replacing the Human Resource/Office Manager. They loved my work and offered me a Executive Assistant position working for Vice President. I processed emails,reports in excel , made travel arrangements and many other task. When Schlumberger bought us out I was transferred to the office on Pinhook there I was the receptionist with many other task to do.
Hardest part of the job is not being able to freely go to rest room unless someone gave you a break which not many wanted to help.
Most enjoyable the people.
Productive experience.
Accountant (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 7, 2013
Great company to work for. Excellent co-workers and good compensation.
The most horrible experience of my life
Counselor/Office Manager (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 23, 2012
Pros: working with clients
Cons: everything except workign with clients
The staff, except myself and the Executive Director is uneducated. Unprofessional, unethical, and immoral behavior occurred consistently.