Homejoy is a young and successful startup headquartered in the heart of San Francisco. We’re an online platform that connects households with great, high quality home cleaning professionals. We currently serve tons of clients in over 20 major cities across the U.S and just launched in our first International city: Toronto, Canada! We're growing quickly and are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a part time employee (up to 30 hours a week)!
As a client account specialist you are by far one of the most important people on our team. You'll be the initial point of contact for customers and will be an active participant in the "Homejoy Client Experience". We're looking for someone who understands how important the user experience is and has strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
This is a startup and your ability to work and adapt in an unstructured, fast changing environment is also required. Your work will have a real impact on our company, and if that excites you, join us!
- Answer service related questions and concerns regarding booking appointments, scheduling, billing, customer feedback, etc.
- Handle inbound and outbound customer calls and emails from clients and cleaners.
- Handle website IM chat.
- Route calls and emails as necessary to other staff.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to use judgment and tact with customers.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette with effective verbal and written skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, highly organized, able to multitask and work independently in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, professional, easy to get along with and enthusiastic.
- Experience working with a startup is a huge plus although not required.
- Daily catered breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus a break room fully stocked with snacks 24/7!
- Weekly personal group trainer to help stay fit and healthy
- Fun team outings; including sporting events, happy hours, bowling competitions, BBQ’s and pizza parties
- Relaxed working environment; we won’t judge if you want to come to work in your jammies!
Check out some pics on Homejoy’s imgur site: http://homejoy.imgur.com/
Hours/Availability: 5:00AM - 2:00PM shifts; must be available on weekends.
Pay: $15 p/hr with room for advancement
If you're interested, please email. IMPORTANT NOTE: When you reply, please use the following subject so we can file it properly: "[your name] loves to wake up early!" Otherwise, it'll get completely lost in our sea of emails and we don't want that to happen.