Homejoy is an 100-person startup based in San Francisco. We’re a platform for connecting homeowners with high-quality, trustworthy home services providers - starting with home cleaning. We serve clients in over 25 major cities across the U.S and Canada and are backed by some of the world’s top investors including First Round Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Max Levchin, Y Combinator, among others.
We are seeking a highly motivated, data-driven Online Marketer to play a lead role in the development, implementation, and optimization of various online marketing initiatives, including SEM, SEO, email, social and affiliate marketing programs. Homejoy offers competitive compensation, and the opportunity to work with a top-notch team in a high-energy startup atmosphere.
What does the online marketing manager do?
This is an impactful role at a very fast-paced startup, in which the candidate is expected to be accountable for our marketing operations and digital marketing program. This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Building, growing and optimizing online marketing programs (SEM, Affiliate, SEO, display, mobile, and email) in order to acquire new customers, increase retention and drive profitable sales
Day-to-Day Management of the Online Marketing Programs
- Execution, optimization and reporting
- Evaluate and recommend new online marketing opportunities and technologies
Analytics and Reporting
- Use Google Analytics to perform site analytics and reporting activities and measure campaign effectiveness
- Generate actionable observations, insights, conclusions and recommendations from data to drive site improvements and optimize business performance
*What qualifications are preferred?
- BA/BS degree from top tier university
- Minimum of 3+ years of success building high ROI online marketing programs including SEM, affiliate marketing, paid social media advertising, display and mobile advertising
- Solid understanding of web analytics, ad tracking, a/b/n testing, tag management and content management
- A team player and self-starter; comfortable working in a fast-paced startup and taking initiative with limited resources; data driven and action-oriented; creative and willing to pitch in where needed
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
What you will get out of this role?
If you've ever wanted to make recommendations, but actually DO something, then this is your chance. You have, at your disposal, millions of dollars and millions of potential customers to reach.
1. Phone screen with the co-founder
2. Two week contract to deliver results
3. FTE offer contingent on #2