Pathways Home Health & Hospice Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Learned several different positions
Clinical Operations Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 9, 2016
I worked at Pathways for nine years and nine months. I was a Clinical Administrative Assistant (Floater). I covered many positions for co-workers when they were out sick or on vacation. I learned many skills and I can list them when I apply for different jobs.
Pros
Health Care
Cons
Pay
Good opportunity to focus on nutrition education and counseling skills
REGISTERED DIETITIAN (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 8, 2014
I've worked at Pathways for six years and have traveled from Gilroy to San Francisco seeing home health and hospice and kids (and infants). I've been able to hone my counseling skills and focus on patient nutrition education to support the patient and family to improve outcomes.
Great Company
Lead Team Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 19, 2014
This is the best job I have ever had. It is also the most demanding and rewarding job but will worth it. I love working in hospice.
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Accounting Specialist II - Lead Billing Staff (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 26, 2013
Lead accounting team in a variety of projects, eligibility verification Medicare patients, bill, collection.
Medical billing.
Co-workers were team players.
Management were hands on.
Collecting from insurance companies.
Most enjoyable part of job was helping the patients with billing questions and receiving payments on old accounts I worked hard on to get paid.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
one co-worker not a team player, with no consequence, which brought down the morale.
A Typical day at work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  585 N Mary Ave Sunnyvale CA 94085July 16, 2013
There 's a nice variety.One of the beauties of being a hospice Nurse Assistant is that no two days are alike!Sometimes I start at afacility ,hospital or acute care and with having to see 7 to 8 patients a day also in and out meettings through out the week involves a lot of time managemen.The hardest part of the job is when you build a relationship with your patient from seeing them so much and now there at the last days .The most enjoyable part of the day is when I know that ive done my best

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pathways Home Health & Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3