Pathways of Arizona Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Emphasis on productivity instead of the client's wellbeing.
Behavioral Intervention High Needs Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 16, 2017
Pathways focuses more on the productivity and their bottom line than they do the welfare of their client's or what is best for the mental health and well-being of their client. They also emphasize more on the productivity than the employee.
Pros
great benefits.
Cons
emphasis on bottom line
Will eat at your soul
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 7, 2017
No support from management, always changing how they want you to do the job. Unrealistic expectations. Penalize employees for taking vacation, expect employee to make up vacation time through extra hours. Closed-door policy (can only go to direct supervisor), employee gets penalized for jumping chain of command. Past employees have said they don't trust supervisors anymore, can't tell them problems or issues with the work or clients; get penalized for being honest. No trust and low morale; high turnover. Was compensation for travel, now trying to make employees carpool. Cheap company, don't care about their employees. Many trainings on integrity and honor and doing the right thing and reporting others who don't comply. Too many issues to mention.

"The floggings will continue until morale improves" seems to be the company logo.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Punitive-style management, no trust from management, unrealistic expectations
fast paced
Dedicated Recovery Coach (Current Employee) –  tucson azJuly 19, 2017
pathways is a fast paced enviroment and does not reward the employees enough for thier time and dedication. the way they move through clients and pass them along to other people is too fast based and not concerning for the clients well being or the bonding time for the clients.
Pros
staff lunch
Cons
too much for too little
I was only employed by Pathways a short time
High Needs Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 1, 2017
I was only employed by Pathways a short time after they purchased Providence. I enjoyed my time at Providence and felt like I was part of a team doing great work in the community. Providence always seemed to be able to hire the most talented and dedicated professionals I have ever worked with.
Pros
Supportive suprvisor
Cons
Lack of consistent instruction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pathways of Arizona. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8