Pathways To Life, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Awesome
QMHP Child and Adult (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 13, 2017
Great place to work, if you have a love for working and assisting children of all ages and disabilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tough job, upper management made it worse
Qualified Mental Health Professional (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VADecember 16, 2016
I really liked my co-workers and direct supervisor, they made this job bearable. Upper management was horrible and out of touch or just didn't care about their employees. No job security-I.e. Hours are based on how many clients you have and whether or not they show up for appointments so no stable paychecks. Pathways changed insurance companies a few years ago, which has made it much harder for people to get approved for services. Supposedly to save the company money but it just screwed everyone all around. I had to get out of the mental health field all together because of this kind of stuff. This company is going down hill very fast and I wouldn't recommend anyone working here.
Unproductive work environment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 9, 2012
Upper management made a typical working day very uncomfortable by being hard to get along with.
Pros
monetary compensation was good
Cons
upper management is related to the owner of the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pathways To Life, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Pathways To Life, Inc. Reviews by Location