Pathways Employee Reviews

fun workplace with flexible hours
Utah - Cleaner & Marketer (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJuly 17, 2017
I love this job because it allows me to have very flexible hours with amazing pay. I love to clean as well as make my own schedule and this job allowed just that. There were some houses that were difficult to clean because of the situations they were left in, but nonetheless i enjoy every aspect of house cleaning. Management is nothing short of incredible and understanding.
Pros
hours, pay, environment
Cons
extremely dirty houses
kortni
Community Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOJune 23, 2017
they are not a very nice place to work for many hours overloaded and not for great pay wouldn't recommend to anyone unless you absolutely had not other choice
Work work WORK!! Don't have a life!
Lead addiction recovery tecnition (Current Employee) –  Linn Creek, MOJune 20, 2017
The facility is ALWAYS understaffed, from residential to outpaitent!! Most of the staff are awesome amazing people. The long hours and no consistent schedule really wear down on staff and it impedes overall job performance. Lots of favoritisim also affects teamwork.
Pros
There are some great co workers.
Cons
Understaffed, long hours, inconsistent schedule
Corporate office people are kind and easy to get a hold of
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 14, 2017
Its a good company to work for, Everyone is super kind and helpful. As an independent contractor in Tucson, career advancement is a little rough but not impossible.
Short work week
AmeriCorps VISTA Development Technology Leader (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VAJune 12, 2017
Overall, I enjoyed the 4 day work weeks and having every other Friday off. However, management was sub-par due to not giving their employees room to grow and supporting them professionally.
Pros
Off every Friday
Cons
Management, Lack of leadership
Hard work, unappreciated,unsupported by mgmt, low pay
Crisis Clinician II (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 10, 2017
The worst work culture. There was blatant discrimination,favoritism,low pay. Being able to help clients was rewarding. Gained a lot of work experience and was good at my job.
Pros
Loved helping clients
Cons
hated the politics, the hours, the pay
great experience
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 9, 2017
easy to apply ...I enjoy working with kids ... wonderful place as far as finding your kids to a great day care... you can work at home ...make your own hours
Loved my time there.
Residential Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ashland, KYJune 7, 2017
Always felt that I had a lot of support from management. Co workers were good to work with along with the clients. Had many chances of improving and you feel well trained.
great times
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLJune 6, 2017
I have very great memories of Pathways,, I spent over 5 years their and made life time friends.... It a great group of teachers that work together with the same common goal to make sure each and every child learns and enjoys their time in school.
Productive and fun workplace.
NON LICENSED CLINICIAN (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 4, 2017
The environment was friendly and peers were dependable. Employee morale was moderate and teamwork was a huge benefit. The hardest part of the job was staff to client ratio. The best part of the job was working with adolescents.
Pros
Flexible schedule.
Cons
Hourly employee.
Very good place to serve the commnuity
Case Manager/ Career Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VAJune 1, 2017
In working with reentry population and youth. I found it to be rewarding. Helping to meet the the needs with the community as finding employment , food pantry, clothing, and other available resources.
Pros
Flexible hours, supportive staff
Cons
environment can be stressful at times
If you enjoy challenges this is the place to work.
Medical Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAMay 25, 2017
I enjoyed the challenges with the projects given, I learned a lot of new areas of billing procedures. Management was very flexible and overtime was available.
Depending on the program you are working will depend on her autmospher.
Case Worker (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, MDMay 17, 2017
The Organization does help people and there are good people who work for the Non-Profit. I've had the opportunity for good mental health trainings and some really good folks are friendly. The hardest part is the lack of job training and supervision by higher ups in the organization.
Pros
Flexability
Cons
Lots of gossip in certain programs
Great company learned alot
DUI Counselor (Former Employee) –  Yuba City, CAMay 14, 2017
Management makes working there hard. A big turn around rate . In my time working there, I trained 8 new counselors. Helping clients was the best part of job. Knowing that you are making a change in people's lives is amazing.
Pros
Getting to know amazing people
Cons
Management lack of stability
great, postive work enviroment
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, vaMay 14, 2017
i throughly enjoyed my time at Pathways. it was fast paced. the employees were quick to help and very friendly. management was great at giving feed back.
Behavioral Health Care company who does not care for their employees
Director (Former Employee) –  Los Alamitos, CAMay 11, 2017
The company has several top managers who spend money travelling around the country and it's not clear at all that they add any benefit. The company is not responsive to the needs of the employees. The people who work there are great people but top management is a different story. Top management does not listen at all to the staff who does the work. Administration in Virginia is the least helpful and friendly I have ever experienced. The benefits are below average.
Pros
Big company
Cons
Medical benefits suck!
In home care
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 17, 2017
Very good company , they are very helpful just recently relocated to wilshire and I've worked with them 2011 to 2015 you have to make sure you turn in your time sheets on time by a certain date
Great group of nurses to work with
Hospice Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 12, 2017
I have worked for Pathways for nearly 4 years. I love working with Pathways Hospice for many reasons. The opportunity to learn and grow in the field of nursing and medicine is viable. The benefits package is very good as well as the pay. Raises are given on merit every year. My group has great moral and work ethic. Basically, we strive to be helpful to others during the worst time in their lives.
Pros
Workload, schedule, compensation, benefits, pay increases, autonomy, staff support
Cons
They favor, and with good reason, I guess, the RN or the LVN.
Productive and very fun
Day Habilitation Assistant (Current Employee) –  Corning, NYMarch 30, 2017
I learned a lot about different disabilities and how to handle different behaviors. I think this is a less stressful job compared to being a cna. I have the time to bond with each individual and not rush and being able to have the one on one time with them. Being a cna you are constantly going and don't have down time to bond with your residents.
Pros
Love my co-workers
Cons
Minimun wage pay
Indeed is Making Me Review so I can Post a Resume
Addiction Recovery Technician (Former Employee) –  Rolla, MOMarch 30, 2017
I worked at Pathways while in college. I had little work-life balance because I worked a lot of overtime. It was mostly voluntary upon being told they were short-handed. However, the boss at the time was very willing to work with me on my schedule. The pay is really great for someone who does not have a degree or has an associate's degree in that area. Several technicians were able to move up in the company as well. From what I remember, management was good, but I was also an entry level employee on 2nd/3rd shift. The job culture was okay; there were a lot of new team members in and out, and the people who had been there a long time were cynical toward the new team members. Eventually, I was able to understand their viewpoint.
Pros
Good pay for a non-degreed job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pathways. Our community is ready to answer.