Patient Care Employee Reviews

Productive workplace with great benifits.
Respite Care Associate (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 21, 2017
-Pick up my respite take him out to eat and treat him like a friend
- Patients is a virtue
-Management is great
- Nothing Hard about the job
- Most enjoyable part is making your schedule and enjoying time spent with your respite.
Pros
Scheduling, Pay, Great Benifits
Cons
No cons
Very professional, team oriented, great place to work.
tech/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 20, 2016
I have worked here for 9years. The most amazing years of my life. Everyday learning something new, building a family oriented relationship with my coworkers and managers. I earned and learned discipline and integrity that I will carry for my future endeavors.
Pros
Being able to work as a unit.
Cons
Expensive benefits but thats everywhere
Good Customer Service
Billing system data entry (Former Employee) –  Munster, INNovember 26, 2016
Always a team effort to provide excellent patient care. Everyone works hard on being compassionate with patient as it they where family members. The turn around rate of employees is really high.
benefits
Cons
no room for growth
Very good place to work
certified phlebotomist and EKG technician (Current Employee) –  Wellstar Cobb HospitalNovember 13, 2016
Wellstar is a great place to work. The staff is very friendly which make the place enjoyable. They have very good benefits. I fell fortunate to work there.
Fun working environment
Clinical Team Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bergen County, NJNovember 2, 2016
Great place to work for but needs more training and compensation . Everybody needs to be on the same page . Otherwise it's a great place to work for .
Positive
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, MESeptember 14, 2016
I begin most of my days with a smile and never stop doing what i'm suppose to do because someone doesn't give me credit, with my co-workers if you're not willing to work hard to learn what you don't know, let someone else do it.The hardest part is not having enough time to finish what you started.I'm very lucky to have a career that is an expression of my soul.
Pros
Morning free cofee
Cons
A smile
management was not good
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTFebruary 1, 2017
Management was horrible, constantly changing. They eventually closed down the branch I was working in, laid everyone off. Paper charting was method of documentation. Poor orientation. Large territory to cover.
learning experience
associate (Former Employee) –  East Elmhurst, NYDecember 30, 2016
I was working with Corizon Health as a Patient care associate, and advanced my career with the company to become an LPN. Each day is different from the next, but each day allows for growth.
high performing , professional medical facility
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Current Employee) –  olympia fields, illinoisAugust 23, 2016
greet patients, obtain vital signs, review.result lab reports,obtain referrals/prior authorizations, triage pt's via phone.
very much respect my manager- recognizes hard work, loyalty and though she is not in position to compensate financially, she compensates with my schedule. Co-workers are great- we all have high energy, decent work ethic, and respect each other responsibilities, knowledge, and personal space .
There is nothing hard about my job, maybe, not enough hours in a day. The relationshiPS, warmth I receive from Pt's , and my Dr's makes ALL WORTHWHILE.
Pros
flexibility, though i do not nor ever have abused this
Cons
would like positive evaluations to warrant more pay
great starting point for just out college students
Opthalmic Technician (Former Employee) –  Franconia, VADecember 28, 2016
Good for just out of college students. Management is cheap, cruel, and crazy. The owners are money hungry. Some of the staff are lazy and unmotivated.
Same as stated on others
Patient Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Washington, MODecember 10, 2016
12 hour days, vital signs q 4 hours, ADL's with patients, assist with transferring, emotional support. Organized work place, Supportive management, room to grow.
Pros
Learning environment
fun workplace
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 25, 2016
There is room for advancement in the health care field. I enjoy helping others and their families. The pay is ok. I hope to further my education in this field.
No Integrity
Benefit Advocate (Former Employee) –  633 W. Wi Ave., Milwaukee, WIJune 7, 2016
This is one of the worse places to work in the city. They have very poor management and training. Their company policies and procedures are outdated and inconsistantly translated and implemented. There is no support for employees. You are constantly called upon to work overtime because they are always short staffed. They provide poor service to customers by incouraging lying with a lot of sweet talk, more important than actual issue resolution. Breaks/lunch away from desk rarely happen. They fire people routinely for various personality conflicts, usually hasty decisions, not based on measured work performance?! No loyalty or appreciation is shown towards persons who go above and beyond. Very low moral and negative work environment.
Pros
Champagne at staff meetings
Cons
Very poorly managed, High deductible health insurance
great place
Elder Assistant (STNA) (Current Employee) –  New Albany, OHOctober 3, 2016
great place to work but management sucks and very high turnover rate. Elders are the best, and the work is very rewarding. Coworkers are amazing, but management is not helpful. Work balance is off, too much responsibility at night shift with 1 elder assistant dividing time.
Clean,Dependable, & Friendly Work Place.
Certified Nurse's Aide (Current Employee) –  Pearland, TXFebruary 2, 2017
i was only working for them a short period of time. but while i was there it was very clean and professional place. hate i moved to houston away from them i would go back at anytime. and i thank them for my opportunity.
coworkers
Branch Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTDecember 28, 2016
My co-workers are wonderful- we have a great team. The nurses are great and go above and beyond the call of duty. Home care is wonderful, really make a difference in a patient's life. I love educating my team, molding them into great nurses.
Pros
team
Cons
overtime
call center 101
CVS Caremark - Adopt A Member Coordinator (Former Employee) –  KC, MONovember 4, 2016
answering phones
taking orders
answering basic questions for members
working varied shifts
working most holidays and lots of OT at peak season
most enjoyable part- knowing you are helping your members to stay healthy and having quality of life
Pros
good pay
Cons
hard to advance
very busy hard workers
CTA (Current Employee) –  West Orange, NJDecember 30, 2015
very busy the day goes by very fast there is no room for advancement. I learned I would like to work with company that appreciates hard work and gives raises.
Pros
great people you work with
Cons
does not appreciate hard workers
Patient Care
House Counselor- Senior Assisted Living (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAOctober 17, 2016
I enjoy taking care of my clients. Things are pretty much the same routine, unless the individual becomes sick or looses his/her appetite. The hardest part of the job is when a client passes away after you have build a relatioship with them.
Pros
can work as many hours as you like
loved my job
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 7, 2017
loved what i did and dealing with the patients. it was always fun more me and if it wasnt i made it fun, always something different

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patient Care. Our community is ready to answer.