Patient Employee Reviews

Great opportunity
Sitter (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 1, 2017
I enjoyed what I did, but I never made enough hours to be able to support myself off of it. It was a great way to meet people in the hospital work place, but the company wasn't right for me.
Very Productive Place To Work
Patient Servce Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN 37203November 29, 2017
A typical day was very busy but laid back. I got to speak with a lot of new people on a daily basis and assist patients, nurses and doctors as much as possible
Fun work environment with a great team work
Patient Transportation (Former Employee) –  Hillcrest HosptialNovember 20, 2017
You start the day off at a fast pace and run with limited time to complete jobs. You will always have a job to do and will remain busy. The team is fun and always willing to help and they teach you time management and how to progress through a complicated situation with ease.
Pros
Good team work, time management and ability to work quickly
Cons
Stressful environment, harsh conversation and ample problem solving
Valley View surgery center
Patient Registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 16, 2017
This job was very poorly managed/ very stressful enviorment it was one of the worst jobs I have ever worked for there are lots of back stabbers and very hard to focus with all the drama
Williamson Medical Center
Associate (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 12, 2017
WMC is an excellent place to work. The management care about the individuals and try to work with them through difficult times. I would love to stay, but the area I am working has few advancement opportunities and the pay is not where it should be at this time for me to pursue a job full time there.
Pros
friendly environment, team strategies for coworkers
Cons
low pay
Very short duration due to company shutdown
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, MANovember 3, 2017
Very short duration due to company shutdown and layoff.
Very cut throat and political atmosphere while employed there.
Not enough time to get more experience.
Pros
Cons
Company Shutdown
Fun to work with
Attending (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VANovember 1, 2017
Fun to work at.
Good work environment.
Learned many out patient skills
Hardest part of work is to leave the place and go home.
You will become workaholic.
Intense jobs and strain on your body
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 28, 2017
The patients were great. As far as the work, it is to much and also straining on your body. The compensation was way to low for that line of work. You have to have do total care on patients with or with out the nurses help.
Pros
You get opportunity to experience different medical situations.
Cons
Short breaks, long hours, and poor management
A place to work
Runner, Florida Spine Specialists (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 7, 2017
Its a great place to work. They will grant you a great way into the medical field. Anything you want to learn they will teach you. Must be able to multi-task
Great Place
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, TXOctober 6, 2017
A great place to work, but unfortunately the pay is not good. I loved the job, the people that I worked with, I was able to form a close bond with and look at them as family.
Pros
Family Orientend
Cons
Pay
productive
Family Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 3, 2017
My typical day is extremely faced paced, which includes charting, insurance verification, patient check-in, and multiple other duties. I enjoy change.
It's Bloom, Not "Patient"
Patient Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 29, 2017
Good place to work, friendly staff. You'll definitely stay busy there too! Patient Consulting is the best place to work there! It was a great experience
receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 12, 2017
very good job, really sad i had to leave when i did, management was amazing, very reliable always available the hardest part of my job would be the piles of papers, the piles were non-stop
Management changed too often.
PHYSICIAN REGIONAL HEALTHCARE SYSTEM (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 28, 2017
The culture changed as management changed. It didn't stay consistent. It was a great high pressured department. I had over 80 in staff to manage and 6 departments.
Overall , great place to work and healhcare team is wonderful
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 28, 2017
It is s great place to work and the staffing was wonderful to me
I gained a great deal of experiences and learned so much
It was great to put on the new uniform establish for us and always show their staff appreciation with ice cream day or early breakfast
N/a
Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 25, 2017
I enjoyed working in a hospital setting communicating with patients and their loved ones, it was a very balanced position for growth and advancement within the workforce.
A lot of work
Receptionist H&R Block (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAJuly 25, 2017
Working for H&R Block you must very active, answering calls all day, and being patient. You need to know how to multi task because there will be moments when you will have a call, a client infant of you and needing to make a payment.
Med Billing at its worst.
Pay and Recovery Associate (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJuly 11, 2017
The expectations were ridiculous with the pay structure. This company Micro manages to the point where they know how many breathes you are taking. Definitely not a good company to work for.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, hours, expectations
I love my patients. They are truly the people who have helped me enjoy nearly every day of work.
Paraoptometric / Optometrist Assistant (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJune 1, 2017
If it wasn't for my daily interaction with patients, I would have a very difficult time working here. We have staff meetings every week and these usually consist of a list of things we are doing wrong. You get paid whether or not you do your work, the work of three other people or spend your time on social media. For such a small office there is a lot of micromanagement and passive-aggressive behavior.

There is a staff of seven, with no real break room, no privacy and all of us are expected to make our lunches fit into two, dorm sized refrigerators. Management refuses to provide minor conveniences to the workers which continue to worsen. They may listen but they do not hear.
Cons
No breakroom; No breaks except for lunch;
I want to help the community and it makes me fill i have done a good deed
Financial Advocate (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 21, 2017
I have worked with more people in my day that at the end of the day I fill I have completed and made others happy when they leave may office. The sad part is went I can't find the answer and have to get back with anyone to give them the answer they are looking for. I work to complete my tasks that makes me fill good.
Pros
I'm helping somone in the community
Cons
Not work as a team