Patient

Patient Employer Reviews

Stressful work environment
Electronic Intake Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: great location
Cons: employee moral was very low due to managment.
My day consisted of retreiving request to schedule patietns for Out patient dialysis treatment. I received the request form hospitals, and nephrology offices. I was responsible for collecting and forwarding medical records to requested clinics, and obtaining insurance clearance for the patient to treat. I was responsible for following the patient from the request to the date of treatment.
Retail employee
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Springfield, ILMarch 1, 2015
Pros: awesome team. surrounded by fashion. associated discounts/coporate gifts.
Cons: limited hours. weekend/night shifts. no benefits. not full time. low pay.
I love this company and management. They are great at acknowledging and encouraging hard work. I have so much fun styling and interacting with customers. I enjoy organizing the layout and stock of our product. Team work is a huge part of the success of this company and our local store. We allow ourselves to play hard because we work so hard and in doing so, have fun at work.
Good place and people to work with
coordinator (Current Employee), Salem, NCFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: making difficult patients happy
Checking patient and collecting co-payment or learning about new insurance that in our network. Or co-workers calling with issues they are experiencing regarding care for patient. The hardest part of my job is when I have to travel to other site and the most enjoyable part of my job would interacting with my co-workers on the daily bases. as for management, they are supportive of their employees and their ideas.
excellent experience
Field Nurse Supervisor, Director (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTAugust 16, 2014
Pros: freedom in the job
Cons: no variety
supervised home health aides on the job in peoples home. wrote reviews of the aides work
Assisting Patient
(Acute), Student VN (Former Employee), santa anaAugust 12, 2014
A typical day involved caring for my patient who had breast cancer. Assist her in anyway possible when she needed it or when she felt too weak. Accompanied her to doctors appointment.
Meet interesting people everyday
Patient Accounting Representative (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJuly 14, 2014
Pros: free lunches provided via drug reps
Cons: inconsideration of others time to complete a job properly and correctly
Work day begins very busy greeting patients, creating patient charts, verifying insurances, updating patient information, taking payments, setting up payment plans, etc. Enjoy working with current coworkers as well as meeting and talking with people everyday.
Proper training is lacking, management lacks training as well. I have self trained myself on several applications to perform my job with no references to assist me. Inconsideration from others with time taken to do my job properly and correctly before patients can be seen.
Amazing family
Volunteer Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Leilani Estates, HIJune 5, 2014
Pros: i was needed and trusted
Cons: i was not a paid worker
They were a great family that was scared and needed some guidance. I also truly found my calling when i was hands on in this environment. I went twice a week and bathed, fed, chnged linens, talked with family offered respite care for tired family members, made sure medication was taken as prescribed and checked pain level when needed asked family to call doctor ( i was volunteer and did not have clearance to talk to medical professionals on her behalf) to discuss changes in pain levels. The hardest part of the job was watching how quickly a person goes from lively to deceased. the best part of my job was making her day a little better and getting her to smile.
Detective Services
Calll Center Supervisor/ Project Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2014
Private Investigative Services Throughout the Chicagoland Area and Northwest Indiana
kind, appreciative patient
Personal HomeCare Coordinator (Former Employee), Glen Ridge, NJJanuary 23, 2014
A typical day was slightly hectic coordinating priorities but rather enjoyable. I felt great taking care of my patient. I learned that within patience and great passion put into work that anything is possible. The hardest part of my job was not being able to take care of my elderly patient anymore but that was because she was fully recovered and on her own (which in return made me feel great!) The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I was taking care of someone and my effort was clearly appreciated.
Sef-employed
Client Advocate (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 28, 2013
A typical day consisted of caring for chidren ages infant to toddler.
The most difficut aprt was getting the chidren adjusted to nap times. The most enjyable part was watching their faces light up when something new was learned.
Allowed me to do what I enjoyed at the time and that was to drive
Client Transportation Driver, Truman Medical (Former Employee), MOOctober 20, 2013
Pros: flexinbility
Transported patients back and forth to their appointments
Learned the city well
Management at the time was not very supportive
Co-workers weren't very happy
Hardest part of the job was trying to do my job with conflicts from other co-workers
Driving was the most enjoyable part of the job
It was a good and challenging place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: lots of lunch sharing
Cons: lunch time was great.
working with the mentally challenge was a very good experience for me. It was a good place to work especially when you have young children. It used to have very good benefits and compensation.
Productive and fun workplace, especially dealing with elder patients.
Home Health Aide, SENIOR CARE OPTIONS AGENCY (Former Employee), Navesink, NJAugust 21, 2013
The company is very reliable. They understands when we needed day offs. They treat us in a professional manner, update us with latest news about our patients case, follow up on us and review logbooks.
Runner / Cashier (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLJuly 13, 2013
Deliver in the downtown area, count down registers and money bags, close the kitchen.
At work no one puts pressure on you, everyone is polite with one another and when someone needs help our supervisors are there to help.
care giver (Current Employee), patients homeJune 15, 2013
Pros: satisfying the resident
Cons: hesitating job
Working as a care giver is not easy do to the fact that we have to be careful with patients on what they eat, when we shower them. Overall, working as a care giver is exciting, one learns to communicate with others and show respect towards other people that might have different beliefs. I enjoy working with my patient because even though she's fighting to stay alive she has a smile in her face and makes jokes about things. At the end of the day, seeing my patient with a smile and feeling good about her self makes me feel Im doing a good job.
Fun workplace
Caregiver (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 4, 2013
Pros: the workers
Cons: distance
I love this job, but sadly I had to move and it became to far to drive, so I had to leave.
Medical Record Coordinator (Former Employee), BaltimoreNovember 13, 2012
Enjoyed working with physicians and patients. Learned alot from this company. It was my starter position in healthcare.
Human Resources Associate
Hospital Escort (Former Employee), Puerto RicoOctober 6, 2012
Main duties include pre-employment processes and updation personnel files. I also worked in Labor Relation department working and processing different kinds of licences.
Hard working people who take the job seriously..
Data Entry Associate (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, NYAugust 30, 2012
Pros: free lunches..relieved from work early on some days, christmas parties.
Cons: there were none..
I did Filing, Typing, Scanning, Mailing, Office Maintenance, Retrieving and putting customre information into a Computer Database System..
Being a assistance in the workplace with a desire as being a people person
Patient service speciaist (Former Employee), Bartlett, Tenn.August 10, 2012
I truly enjoy having my own office and work space. Answering multiple phones and answering each call as importance in my daily rountine

About Patient

PatientKeeper, Inc. provides healthcare professionals with mobile computing solutions that help improve patient care and curb – Read more