Position Summary: Data compilation and extraction from multiple sources for monthly invoicing; Reconcile vendor statements to vendor contracts and financial projections;
Assist and support various aspects of the finance department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately reconcile vendor statements to vendor contracts
- Reconcile actual vendor results to financial projections
- Generate and distribute monthly reports to appropriate personal, assimilate information received to generate monthly invoices
- Research hospital systems for payments to generate monthly invoices
- Reviews and processes routine accounting data.
- Performs above duties and responsibilities in a professional manner as described in the “Employee Professional Standards” document.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Requires good people skills, with experience in working with senior and mid-level managers
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create and maintain complex spreadsheets
- Ability to utilize an automated accounting system
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Excellent mathematical and computational skills
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Knowledge accounting processes and applications
Education and/or Experience:
- Undergraduate degree required
- Requires 2 to 5 years of accounting experience
- Great Plains Dynamics experience a plus
- Healthcare experience and/or experience in a high-transition environment a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
- Must be able to set and prioritize daily, weekly and monthly schedules to complete work assignments within specified timelines or in a timely manner
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Must have solid accounting experience combined with a strong analytical skill
- Must be experienced and skilled in reconciliations
- Must be able to perform routine accounting functions on an automated accounting system
- Must have an understanding of accounting processes and applications
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially complying with deadlines