Patio Enclosures Employee Reviews

Unorganized managed corporation/branch
Office Manager / Full Charge Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDAugust 31, 2016
I was originally hired by the franchise. The best 3 months of my 3 years with Patio Enclosures. I must say, my feelings were not hurt one bit when I was released for "Position eliminated due to branch consolidation" Hard dedicated workers are not appreciated. They do not give pay increases or bonuses. Whatever you are hired at is what you will make during your employment with the company. Also SOP is a joke. GM plays by his own rules.
Cons
Seasonal business with many opportunities for hands on experience
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  East Rochester, NYJanuary 27, 2016
This seasonal company installs sunrooms and awnings for both residential and commercial sites. Peak sales occur Feb through Jun. Installation occurs year round. All products are custom manufactured. A typical day is interrupt driven and employees wear several hats. Teamwork is vital and each employee makes a contribution to the success of the company. Customer service is an extremely important aspect.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
All tasks are interupt driven
Growing establishment that is headed for great things
Patio Enclosures Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Macedonia, OHSeptember 18, 2014
A typical day at work involves data entry and assisting customers on the phones with any issues or inquiries they may have regarding our products or services.
Enjoyable
Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PAApril 15, 2014
I loved working here. My co workers were very nice and it was a very relaxed atmosphere.
Flexible Hours, a convenient location , and fair boss.
Call Center (Current Employee) –  Macedonia OHSeptember 9, 2012
If you like helping people get what they want and, your a bit of a perfectionist, this job will be a great fit for you.
Pros
funny people to work with
Cons
not many
productive , challenging and very energetic
Lead installer/ carpenter (Former Employee) –  St.louis ,moMay 17, 2012
Review our contacts per installation. Load up material for that job application. Install what goals we as a team set for the day , working with one other person. Hardly no supervision our the job , the jobs our left into our hands . There is allways something to learn everyday about our jobs , which i allways enjoy.I work well with just about everyone. Our management team does a good job ,for the most part. We have to constantly communicate with one another , so we address customer service daily ,as well as materials that we need for the next day install.I cant really say what was the hardest part of the job , cause some installations were much harder than others.The most enjoyment i get , is after the job was done and customers happy after the job was complete . Admiring what we Have built and seeing the customers satisfaction.
Pros
a stable job for 10years
Cons
working around the weather

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patio Enclosures. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8