Patio Enclosures Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
productive , challenging and very energetic
Lead installer/ carpenter (Former Employee) –  St.louis ,moMay 17, 2012
Review our contacts per installation. Load up material for that job application. Install what goals we as a team set for the day , working with one other person. Hardly no supervision our the job , the jobs our left into our hands . There is allways something to learn everyday about our jobs , which i allways enjoy.I work well with just about everyone. Our management team does a good job ,for the most part. We have to constantly communicate with one another , so we address customer service daily ,as well as materials that we need for the next day install.I cant really say what was the hardest part of the job , cause some installations were much harder than others.The most enjoyment i get , is after the job was done and customers happy after the job was complete . Admiring what we Have built and seeing the customers satisfaction.
Pros
a stable job for 10years
Cons
working around the weather
Growing establishment that is headed for great things
Patio Enclosures Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Macedonia, OHSeptember 18, 2014
A typical day at work involves data entry and assisting customers on the phones with any issues or inquiries they may have regarding our products or services.
Flexible Hours, a convenient location , and fair boss.
Call Center (Current Employee) –  Macedonia OHSeptember 9, 2012
If you like helping people get what they want and, your a bit of a perfectionist, this job will be a great fit for you.
Pros
funny people to work with
Cons
not many
Enjoyable
Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PAApril 15, 2014
I loved working here. My co workers were very nice and it was a very relaxed atmosphere.

4.2