Over 600+ Units
Base Salary $55,000 - $70,000 plus bonus
No Breakfast Service - opens at 11am
Insurance starting from day one including health and dental
- Retirement savings with company match!
About the company:
A partner with Patrice & Associates for several years, this national restaurant company even has its competitors turning their heads! Their mission for passion and quality is uncompromising! Each and every unit places supreme focus on its courteous hospitality and freshness of each and every menu item. But it doesn’t end there. This company knows that attracting and keeping a supreme hospitality team is the key to it all. That’s why they take the best care of their managers and staff. You’ll be hard-pressed to find another company who offers excellent health care from day one, paid time off that accrues immediately, life and disability insurance, and so much more!
About the position:
- Overall responsibility for running a mid-to-high volume casual dining restaurant
- Use excellent communication skills to lead, train, develop, and motivate staff
- Participate in promotions and marketing efforts at the store level
- Build positive, professional relationships with staff, vendors, and guests
- Ensure guests have the best dining experience possible through excellent service, store cleanliness, and accurate and timely execution of foods
- Inventory, ordering, reporting and other typical General Management responsibilities
Qualities we are looking for:
- Current experience as a General Manager in high-volume casual dining
- Proven ability to drive sales
- Proven ability to train and develop people
- History of strong cost-controls
- Natural leader
- Great communication
- Passion for service
Patrice & Associates is the largest hospitality recruiting company nationwide. With 50 offices and over 600 jobs available we are the...