Patrice & Associates Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
You are able to create your own success.
National Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 7, 2017
This job focuses primarily on cold calling different restaurant concepts to develop candidates and leads. Your success greatly depends on your ability to recruit, vet and submit potential candidates to clients.
Autonomy
Certified Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAJuly 21, 2017
Being able to work from home and autonomously is what I like. I am a self-starter and know what I need to do in a daily basis. I am given minimal guidance and proceed with it. I have goals to meet on a weekly basis and do so.
Pros
Work remotely; autonomy
Cons
commission-based work
Patrice and Associates
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAJune 9, 2017
A legitimate work at home job. Must be able to stay on point and focus efforts on the job at hand. Good, week long training provided. Must be able to cold call to be successful.
Great Work/ Life Balance
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dunkirk, MDJune 6, 2017
Awesome company if you don't need money, but want to be able to go to work every day and not stress about a tough job. No nights, no weekends, no long term opportunity
Great Work Life Balance and Experience
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 15, 2017
Great experience to gain and I enjoyed having a young child and being able to work at the same time! Great experience in the restaurant recruiting industry.
May 26, 2017

Awesome! That is one of the "percs" of recruiting with a franchisee - you often have flexibility not found in other corporate positions.

Reason for looking
Sales / Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAMay 3, 2017
I enjoy a lot about the company. I don't have health benefits and I have 2 kids. I feel like I'm being held back from my full potential. I was told a different views.
May 26, 2017

I think you may work for a franchisee in California. I'm glad you enjoyed your job but my franchisees are very small companies and generally are not able to offer health insurance when they only have 1 or 2 employees.

Great Company, outstanding work/life balace
Veteran Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIApril 28, 2017
“OUTSTANDING CONCEPT! Been a recruiter since 2010”

“Haters are like crickets; they make noise you can hear, but you never see them, and quiet when you walk buy them...”
Great concept, but management lacking integrity
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 12, 2016
Wish the management actually lived up to the "do the right thing" concept. Bottom line for them is not getting qualified people for the jobs their clients have; but giving the client exactly what they want, even if it means skirting around discrimination laws and not submitting clients that would otherwise be qualified.
Great Training and Environment
Recruiter Restaurant/Hospitality Industry (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAMarch 2, 2016
Full service recruiter including; cold/warm/hot calls, pre-screen interview with A+ Candidates.
Must be fearless in asking difficult questions
Excellent Management
Friendly environment
Turning results over to hiring managers and the candidates
Helping people with change
Pros
Enjoyed the experience
Cons
Slow close/pay
May 26, 2017

Nice feedback! Sometimes the process does take a little longer than we would like but we can't control how long it takes our client companies to hire our candidates.

Hard to work for,
former employee (Former Employee) –  Dunkirk, MDFebruary 15, 2016
Changing constantly of the commission fee structure. In house management is very poor. Lack of communication and very unprofessional behavior by management. Co-workers are a good bunch of people. Employees never quit, they just don't show up after a while due to conflict with their commission payments.
Pros
Good concept
Cons
no healthcare, no raises, doesn't follow MD law when it comes to employee rights concerning vacation, overtime and travel expenses concerning personal vehicle.
May 26, 2017

As I have said on other sites where you have posted, I'm sorry this job did not work out for you and wish you well in your future positions.

results oriented company
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 12, 2016
If you like to work for a company where your results are directly related to your income.....Patrice and Associates is it. You have an unlimited amount of income available through commissions. If you work the system you will get results. But you have to work the system.
May 26, 2017

So true! Recruiting requires a strong work ethic and self discipline to be successful.

Working with candidates and helping them move forward in their career is very rewarding.
Restaurant Management Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNDecember 7, 2015
The very Supportive Management and extensive knowledge and tools provided to offer great service to our candidates and companies makes this job an enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Great work/life balance
Cons
No health benefits
Sourcing, interviewing, job matching, salary negotiation
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Huntington, NYNovember 18, 2013
Typical day at work consists of making phone calls to potential candidates who responded to job posts. I evaluate their experience, if there is a match with any of the jobs, I submit them to the correct company and position.
Other than that is follow up with candidates in the process, interview schedule and preparation, communication with client, communication with management and making sure all these factors run smoothly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patrice & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2