Patricio Enterprises Employee Reviews in United States

A Great company
Strategic Planner and Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, MDJanuary 7, 2016
I love this company for many reasons. Though I am a new comer to the company, I feel completely at home within the organization and believe strongly that it is run well. The culture feels like a large extended family, and the managers are focused on their staff team.

The benefits are amazing, and the pay is honest and very competitive. This company is also known to hire veterans, to give everyone who applies a fair shake, and offers great reach-back to those customers we support.

I'd say this is a company on the move upward, which says a lot for the leadership and those who they have hired.
Pros
outstanding pay and benefits
Cons
no major gripes or complaints
Office Assistant
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 19, 2016
Created invoices for work done for customers. entered items and bills into quickbooks. Dispatched and informed employess of where the jobs where and what they could expect to do
na
na (Current Employee) –  vaMarch 7, 2016
good benefits, decent pay, management offers training opportunties that are inline with your job function, co-workers are friendly and enjoyable to work with.
Great supervisor, good co-workers, good perks.
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Pearl Harbor Naval Station, HINovember 2, 2015
Great Company to work for. Wished the contract lasted longer and developed into full time opportunity. Was only working for them for a 7 week government contract but for the time I was there I would recommend this company to work for.
I enjoy warehouse work
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Crane, INJanuary 14, 2016
I enjoy working with my hands and staying busy. I have been there over 3 years and I haven't any problems. there a good strong company.
Amazing place to work
receptionist (Current Employee) –  Stafford,VaSeptember 1, 2015
I love this company if I could pack everyone and everything about this job with me I would:
-great hours
-friendly colleagues
-good benefits
-amazing morale
Pros
free food, friendly people, opportunity for growth
Great place to work.
Business Development/Capture Manager (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VASeptember 24, 2015
Great company, great employees. Learned a lot about growing a business and hiring the right people to support the customer.
review.
Warehouse Worder (Current Employee) –  Tobyhanna PAOctober 2, 2015
I love this job. Everyone is very nice, We all take care of what needs to be done. I also watch for safety hazards because I am on the Safety Committee.
A very informative first internship
Program Analyst Intern for the Stafford branch (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAApril 8, 2015
This was my first summer internship in college and it opened my eyes to the professional world. I worked on real-world problems within the Marine Corps, including implementing some programs that I used previously in classes. It was a wonderful work environment and it allowed me to drink as much coffee as I could handle (a big plus in my book). The only thing was that I was the only intern in the office, which made me feel a little out of place. But it was a wonderful experience for me and led me to acquire my next internship at SPA the following summer.
Great Company
Warehouse Clerk/Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAJune 8, 2015
Team oriented place to work. Everyone works together great. Management comes out and talks to everyone. Contractors are made to feel as important as a government worker.
PE was a wonderful employer. I had the priveledge to work with the finest employees both former military and civilian personell. They always took care
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Miramar, CADecember 16, 2014
PE hired me originally as a data analyst at Camp Pandleton, CA to help them inventory and provide logistics support to their medical supplies. They ransferred me to Miramar, CA instead to to take lead on a small team to transition a small old warehouse into a fully functional medical supply station for Marin Corps Reserve unit.
Great Place to work
Budget Analyst (Current Employee) –  StaffordDecember 10, 2014
Very friendly environment. If you're going your job and completing your task on time no one will ever bother you or micromanage you. They prefer 8am-4pm but if you come in early you can leave early or vice versa as long as you're getting your hours in and aren't cheating the customer.
Pros
relaxed yet professional atmosphere and health care coverage
Cons
n/a
Excellent Customer Service, Very Productive everyday. Going the Extra Mile to get the satisfaction. I am enthusiasm and have a caring personality.
Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 16, 2014
My day while working s a Supply Tech began when I always walked through the doors even before I even would get to my desk. Assisting customers was very full filling for me. Understanding the whole process of a logistics warehouse has to be a priority to completing my everyday job. I felted I worked hard at my job and I was rewarded by the customer satisfaction. My co-workers could not complete their jobs everyday without my expertise. I was the trouble solver. That was one on the many functions for my job daily.
Pros
all the experiences and training i learned with each job i have held.
Good Work Environment
Warehouse Specialist/ Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Crane, INJanuary 1, 2013
There is no typical day at work, although the job is repetitive each day brings something different. I have learned the ins and outs of supply working in the logistics field. The management is Helpful, but at times a little unreliable with communication. My co-workers are what keep the job interesting, we feed off one anothers energy to do the best job we can. The hardest part of the job is the repetitiveness it has at times. The most enjoyable part is being part of a team that strives for excellence.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
job security is none
A change of pace job
Sr HR Generalist, Lead AIS Analyst, Trainer (Former Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CADecember 2, 2013
- Task driven work environment, many deadlines.
- A lot of early training morning (can get cold at times).
- A good foot in the door to get a government job if that's what your looking for.
- The hardest part of my job was no growth unless I moved to Virginia or the east coast.
- My office partners out here I would go to combat with.
Pros
got to work around marines and sailors again
Cons
n/a
Productive and fun place to work
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMay 10, 2014
Great job site with very experienced co-workers. Management was very understanding and willing to work through daily issues to keep the job simple but productive.
Pros
great benefits and management
Cons
job security, as it was a contract positions
Great team to lead and be a part of everyday roles
Project Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi Naval Air station, TXJuly 10, 2014
Working with team on a daily basis. Working with team on a daily basis to show them that I am a part of the team. Showing them that I can adapt to meet the challenges the face on a daily basis.
Ok place for the moment
Product Manager III (Acquisition Domain) (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VADecember 29, 2014
I'm currently job searching for something with more long term stability.
Great place to work!
Logistics Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAOctober 23, 2013
This is a great place to work! It's a growing company with a very friendly feel. Employees are presented with multiple opportunities to learn and expand their skills.
Patricio Enterprises
Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Albany, GaMay 21, 2014
Company seems to not really listen or care much about their employees.

4.2