Patricio Enterprises

Patricio Enterprises Employer Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Newport News, VAMay 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits and management
Cons: job security, as it was a contract positions
Great job site with very experienced co-workers. Management was very understanding and willing to work through daily issues to keep the job simple but productive.
A change of pace job
Sr HR Generalist, Lead AIS Analyst, Trainer (Former Employee), Camp Pendleton, CADecember 2, 2013
Pros: got to work around marines and sailors again
Cons: n/a
- Task driven work environment, many deadlines.
- A lot of early training morning (can get cold at times).
- A good foot in the door to get a government job if that's what your looking for.
- The hardest part of my job was no growth unless I moved to Virginia or the east coast.
- My office partners out here I would go to combat with.
Great company to work for..
Stock Clerk (Current Employee), Albany, GaNovember 4, 2013
Good management, clean work environment and dependable work crew.
Great place to work!
Logistics Analyst I (Current Employee), Stafford, VAOctober 23, 2013
This is a great place to work! It's a growing company with a very friendly feel. Employees are presented with multiple opportunities to learn and expand their skills.
Good Work Environment
Warehouse Specialist/ Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Crane, INJanuary 1, 2013
Pros: great co workers
Cons: job security is none
There is no typical day at work, although the job is repetitive each day brings something different. I have learned the ins and outs of supply working in the logistics field. The management is Helpful, but at times a little unreliable with communication. My co-workers are what keep the job interesting, we feed off one anothers energy to do the best – more... job we can. The hardest part of the job is the repetitiveness it has at times. The most enjoyable part is being part of a team that strives for excellence. – less

About Patricio Enterprises

Patricio Enterprises (PE) is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and certified Small Business Administration 8(a) – Read more