Patricio Enterprises Employee Reviews

enjoyed working with my coworkers
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMay 14, 2017
I will not Ever work for this company again. Me and other employers worked a month without getting paid. and when the contract was over with we never received our check in the whole! this Rips its employees off!
Dedicated personnel and management focused on customer satisfaction
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAMarch 27, 2017
Management and personnel have military experience, knowledge, and commitment. They know where the customer needs are for a small company. They are most successful in a small company environment.
Pros
Personnel Friendliness
Cons
Small company
great placle to work
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXMarch 17, 2017
Would like yo build a career, interested in learning new things. Enjoyed working there and learning new skills overall good people to work with. Good benefits
I miss this job.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lathrop, CAJanuary 31, 2017
Everyday I would go through a check point at the DLA guard house. Learned how to operate many Material Handling Equipment. Learned also how to work a RF gun, create orders and load a trailer. Management was great from beginning to end of the contract. The hardest part would be is being at work from 12 am to 8 am. Everything about this job was enjoyable
Pros
Great Pay. Great Benefits, Paid Holidays
Cons
night shift
One of the worst
Manager (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAJanuary 26, 2017
Very disappointed with Patricio. No raises, no bonuses, No severance pay. Don't expect anything more than your agreed upon initial salary for the duration of your employment with them. They have no commitment, or loyalty for the employees. only how to maximize their own profits.
Pros
It's work if you need it
Cons
No raises. No bonuses. No severance pay.
Awesome Company
Project Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAJanuary 26, 2017
Great company to work for. I would work for them again. I enjoyed the experience and would go back to company anytime. The support Team was great and I was always able to reach someone when needed.
Productive Workplace, Great Experience, Superior Warehousing.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Robins AFB, GADecember 14, 2016
Warehousing, Material Handling and Identifiying on Robins AFB. Use of PPE and various machines to perform daily Inventory tasks.
Pros
Salary, Moral, Learning and Training.
Cons
N/a
i love working for patricio
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAOctober 6, 2016
i love working for Patricio. I got to utilize my skills in logistics. also I was able to grow as an individual. there is room for advancement within the company. And travel.
Productive and fast pace.
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  NAS Corpus Christi, TXAugust 3, 2016
Standing up all day, lifting heavy parts up to 50 pounds, validating all airplane parts. Inputting all material into CCAD and DLA database.
Office Assistant
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 19, 2016
Created invoices for work done for customers. entered items and bills into quickbooks. Dispatched and informed employess of where the jobs where and what they could expect to do
na
na (Current Employee) –  vaMarch 7, 2016
good benefits, decent pay, management offers training opportunties that are inline with your job function, co-workers are friendly and enjoyable to work with.
Great position and opportunity
Senior Warehouse Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  MCLB Barstow CAFebruary 29, 2016
Awesome company and people supporting the effort. Great opportunity to lead and prove yourself as a leader and very little oversight.
Pros
Ability to lead
I enjoy warehouse work
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Crane, INJanuary 14, 2016
I enjoy working with my hands and staying busy. I have been there over 3 years and I haven't any problems. there a good strong company.
A Great company
Strategic Planner and Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, MDJanuary 7, 2016
I love this company for many reasons. Though I am a new comer to the company, I feel completely at home within the organization and believe strongly that it is run well. The culture feels like a large extended family, and the managers are focused on their staff team.

The benefits are amazing, and the pay is honest and very competitive. This company is also known to hire veterans, to give everyone who applies a fair shake, and offers great reach-back to those customers we support.

I'd say this is a company on the move upward, which says a lot for the leadership and those who they have hired.
Pros
outstanding pay and benefits
Cons
no major gripes or complaints
Great supervisor, good co-workers, good perks.
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Pearl Harbor Naval Station, HINovember 2, 2015
Great Company to work for. Wished the contract lasted longer and developed into full time opportunity. Was only working for them for a 7 week government contract but for the time I was there I would recommend this company to work for.
review.
Warehouse Worder (Current Employee) –  Tobyhanna PAOctober 2, 2015
I love this job. Everyone is very nice, We all take care of what needs to be done. I also watch for safety hazards because I am on the Safety Committee.
Great place to work.
Business Development/Capture Manager (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VASeptember 24, 2015
Great company, great employees. Learned a lot about growing a business and hiring the right people to support the customer.
Amazing place to work
receptionist (Current Employee) –  Stafford,VaSeptember 1, 2015
I love this company if I could pack everyone and everything about this job with me I would:
-great hours
-friendly colleagues
-good benefits
-amazing morale
Pros
free food, friendly people, opportunity for growth
Great Company
Warehouse Clerk/Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAJune 8, 2015
Team oriented place to work. Everyone works together great. Management comes out and talks to everyone. Contractors are made to feel as important as a government worker.
A very informative first internship
Program Analyst Intern for the Stafford branch (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAApril 8, 2015
This was my first summer internship in college and it opened my eyes to the professional world. I worked on real-world problems within the Marine Corps, including implementing some programs that I used previously in classes. It was a wonderful work environment and it allowed me to drink as much coffee as I could handle (a big plus in my book). The only thing was that I was the only intern in the office, which made me feel a little out of place. But it was a wonderful experience for me and led me to acquire my next internship at SPA the following summer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patricio Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2