Patterson Logistics Employee Reviews

Good Company
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAOctober 16, 2017
This company takes care of their employees. If you're a hard worker, they will appreciate you and you will be noticed....................................................
Good work place
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CASeptember 25, 2017
It was great but was getting paid not good for all that I knew. Was not fair with the pay. When a new hire could get paid more thru a program and me that I know a lot more I couldn't get paid more cause I don't qualify for the program because my job duties (shipping clerk) weren't able to get tracked.
Accounts Payable
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CASeptember 7, 2017
I enjoyed working there but the manager at the time didn't manage properly there was a lot of favoritism, that manager is no longer there and I believe things are back to the way they were before he became a manager.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Poor Managment
Soul sucking
Checker/Orderfiller (Current Employee) –  Boone, IAAugust 8, 2017
Working here just drains the soul. Not one person working for the company enjoys working for the company. Everyone there is using it as a stepping stone to work somewhere else.
the job was busy and steady
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 28, 2017
I read wave picks and pulled merchandise went and counted and made sure the counts was right and that nothing was missing.Then put on the line so they can be process and packed.
Pros
schedule was set
Cons
did not when it was suppose to end.
Fast paced warehouse environment
Logistics Associate (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXJune 22, 2017
Overall I enjoyed my time at Patterson, it's definitely a repeating things daily over and over type job, but I recommend this for anyone looking to lose some weight and make money at the same time. You do ALOT of fast paced walking lifting and loading and unloading just like with any typical warehouse job. I liked the corporate structure pretty well, I feel I was treated fairly in my time there by management and was talked to about opportunities for advancement. Corporate did a great job of providing holiday meals and meals during stressful high volume order seasons... and we had fun contests in our employee of the month meetings with snacks and refreshments and opportunities to win cool products and prizes. Overall I would recommend this job for someone who is looking for something to fill in for the next year until they are able to find maybe something else they are looking for.
Pros
Corporate buys lunch often Friendly environment Good workout
Cons
Starting Pay, 2nd shift, etc.
Management could be better
Order Filler (Current Employee) –  Bessemer, ALJune 11, 2017
Work-life balance is poor and inadequate organization. Culture can be hostile at times. Pay is alright but takes a while to gain raises. The hardest part of the job is the physical demands. The best part of the job is having weekends and nights off.
Great Job with oppotunity
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAMay 22, 2017
Although I only worked for this company briefly, I had wonderful memories with the staff. The only reason I had to leave was because I had a wonderful opportunity available for my family that I couldn't refuse.
High Paced reliable job
Operation Trainer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 15, 2017
I like the people I work with, however I feel the company could be managed better. I believe if there were a better hiring process this would help the company reach its goals.. I also see that there is a high turnover rate. The company needs to focus on the dedicated employees and offer them more of an incentive for advancement.
Pros
Provide Benefits
Cons
No room for advancementJ
amazing place to work
Outbound Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 7, 2017
if your looking to advance your knowledge in warehouses then this is the job for you. they teach you all about everything and never hold anything back. they have a great benefit program with great retirement plans. they give opportunity for advancement for everyone.
Pros
everything
Cons
late shifts
Really fun to work with my coworker
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAApril 25, 2017
patterson logistic was a very good place to work and they have great benefit and more opportunity to learn new things ,loved to work patterson.great manegment
Decent place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INFebruary 17, 2017
Hard place to work, but rewarding in most ways. It is a difficult job, and management somewhat plays favorites. Moving all day is great, if you become a packer it is sort of boring. If I were in charge I would change the work every day instead of having someone be a filler for 4 days in a row and then a packer for one day. Oddly enough truck was the best job at the company, you got to avoid some drama that always seemed to happen. The company gives people too many chances I think, but they are somewhat fair.
Pros
Work and sometimes overtime, all around pretty good people
Cons
Management's inability to stop favortism
Horrible place to work.
Fed up employee (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INFebruary 16, 2017
Not only do the managers show favoritism they treat all employees they don't like as if they don't matter at all. The hours are horrible and the requirements have gotten way out of control. Employees don't last long. Most of them quit within weeks. The people that have been there for years are afraid to quit because they don't want to lose the time and pay they have put it. The bosses are terrible and the higher ups are even worse. They do not care at all about anything but the fact that that noone can keep up with the requirements they have set since we started SAP. Please for your sake just do not even bother applying here. Unless you want to work in a horrible and very unprofessional environment.
Cons
It was a stressful work environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAFebruary 6, 2017
A typical day at work would be rushing to make the trucks before they left. Supervisors would yell for us to hurry up but then also yell at us to not make mistakes. That was the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was that the day always went fast because we were rushing around the whole time and never had to stand around.
Bad workplace environment
Warehouse assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAFebruary 5, 2017
The managers micromanage and offer negative reinforcement. They're also understaffed so be prepared to work 10-12hr shifts regularly(as in every day)
Great environment
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kent, WANovember 21, 2016
The work place is a fun and competitive environment. The administrative aspect of working as a supervisor took a lot of time away from the employees you are required to oversee.

Using a staffing agency blocks a lot of the potential of the employees being able to advance and to get encouraged by the management team.
Pros
Great stack bar and insentives
Cons
LONG hours. Hard to take time off.
Horrible all around.
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 15, 2016
If you choose to get employed at Patterson logistics be prepared for horrid hours, bad pay, oh and worst of all extremely unprofessional management. They will act nice to your face all day but will talk bad about you to other supervisors and try and get you to quit.
Pros
Cons
all
Decent Work Place with very poor employees and even poorer management
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYMarch 30, 2016
A typical day of work is either very hectic especially in the summer time, or very boring in the winter time. I learned a decent amount over the years and am thankful for that experience. The place and the work itself is not bad at all. What really brings the place down is the employees and the management. Incredibly poor management team who would rather ignore problems and leave after 3 hours instead of taking care of the situations and fulfilling their job duties. A lot of lying and even more favoritism going on than I care to admit. A ton of co-workers who would rather sit playing on their cell phones and talking to each other in the aisles while management lets them get away with it, makes this place a very aggravating place to work.

The overtime in the summer and very flexible requested time off if needed makes slightly less unbearable.
good place to work
picker packer (Current Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAMarch 29, 2016
This is a good place to work. however the hours are hard to get use to. They do promote from with in. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with most of them are a team and willing to help.
Pros
great healt beninfits
Cons
hours
They had a small t.v. in the break room.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 26, 2016
Company was great to work for until they fired me.
Great co-workers.
Bad Regional Manager.
We rose from 11th to 5th in Performance for all our DC's while I was there.
Pros
Free lunches occasionally.
Cons
I got fired for something that wasn't my fault.