Patterson Logistics

Patterson Logistics Employer Reviews

Productive and welcoming
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), South Bend, INJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: understanding, fair, fun, and welcoming
Everyone that works there is always willing to help one another which makes everything run more efficient. Also it felt like a friendly place to work where anyone would feel welcome. Yes people joke around but no harm was meant and nobody ever meant to hurt anyone.
Productive warehouse with sociable personal
Order filler (Current Employee), Mount JoyAugust 1, 2013
Pros: free lunch every 3 month, great retirement plan
Cons: can be dangerous because of the forklifts
My typical day at work starts with a short meeting with my supervisor and manager to discuss today's goals.I turn on the computer and start checking the product that are already on the table.My co-workers are so good!The hardest part of the job is be standing all day .The most enjoyable part of the day is when I perform Internatonal oreders where I – more... do all by myself without any supervision . – less
Great company, great employees
Order Filler (Former Employee), Mount Joy, PAJuly 18, 2013
Works like a well oiled machine. Management was great, but the hardest part of the job was all the heavy lifting.
Nonproductive workplace with too much Favoritism
Order Filler (Former Employee), Mount Joy, PAJune 30, 2013
Pros: free lunches, 30 minute breaks
Cons: location, management, workers
way too repetitive. the management, along with certain coworkers were a clique instead of being a part of the team as a whole. the hardest part was dealoing with all the favoritism because it prevented myself from being able to advance and earn more money.
good company to work for
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee), Dinuba, CAJune 2, 2013
Pros: pay, weekends off
Cons: no overtime
good company to work for and learn in warehousing able to move up the latter..
Fast Paced
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Bessemer, ALMay 5, 2013
Pros: the coworkers
Cons: room for improvement
It is a decent place to work while in school. Good people for coworkers, though somewhat poor management. Room for improvement.
Good Job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Bessemer, ALApril 28, 2013
Pros: flexible with schedule or school schedule, easy going
Cons: the laziness of some employees
Mainly, I enjoy my job at Patterson Logistics. It's a friendly work environment and I have met some of the best people. Though I am there to work and get a paycheck I have met some good friends in the process. The benefits are good, as far as I know. I am part-time so most of the benefits do not apply to me. Good starter job, or job that you don't have – more... to deal with the public. – less
poor work environment
Receiver (Former Employee), Bessemer, ALMarch 20, 2013
Cons: short breaks, poor management
A typical day at work includes picking, checking, and shipping orders. I learned how to use blades, ladders, etc to get equipment. The management is poor. Most of my co-workers were respectful individuals. The hardest part of this job was trying to satisfy the supervisors. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fifteen minute break I received.
hands on fast paced
Inventory Control (Former Employee), Mount Joy, PAJanuary 15, 2013
Fast paced enviorment. If all work was done in designated department. There was always stuff to do in another department. Felt like a versatile asset to the company.
productive workplace
Order Filler (Former Employee), South Bend, INDecember 14, 2012
Pros: fun people
Cons: short lunches, long hours
taking stacks of invoices, finding orders and filling them. my coworkers were very nice and enjoyable to be around. the hardest part of the job was the hours and constant being on my feet. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with a group of fine people.
I enjoyed working for this company
Accounts Data entry (Former Employee), Phoenis AZNovember 16, 2012
Pros: free lunches with vendors
Cons: when they where bought over we became just a number
The only reason why I was let go was because the warehouse in Arizona was closed down as a large one was opened in California. I had a very good experience with all the employee and I was always treated with respect.
Worst Job Ever
Office Clerk, Accounts Payable and Front Office (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 5, 2012
Pros: easy job
Cons: pay, benefits, growth, people
Patterson Logistics was by far the worst place I have ever worked at. The pay & benefits were horrible, and there was no room for growth. They can’t seem to keep employees and those who have been there for a long period, and are in leadership positions, have been without a pay raise in years.
productive,
Receiving/IC Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 17, 2012
Pros: advancment
Good place to work,a typical day at work easy going laid back team work to get the job done.
This job taught me every thing I know about production work.
Production Associate (Former Employee), Blythewood, SC 29016June 22, 2012
A very fast paced and hard working environment with alot of good people.