Patterson Logistics Employee Reviews

Horrible all around.
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 15, 2016
If you choose to get employed at Patterson logistics be prepared for horrid hours, bad pay, oh and worst of all extremely unprofessional management. They will act nice to your face all day but will talk bad about you to other supervisors and try and get you to quit.
Pros
Cons
all
Decent Work Place with very poor employees and even poorer management
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYMarch 30, 2016
A typical day of work is either very hectic especially in the summer time, or very boring in the winter time. I learned a decent amount over the years and am thankful for that experience. The place and the work itself is not bad at all. What really brings the place down is the employees and the management. Incredibly poor management team who would rather ignore problems and leave after 3 hours instead of taking care of the situations and fulfilling their job duties. A lot of lying and even more favoritism going on than I care to admit. A ton of co-workers who would rather sit playing on their cell phones and talking to each other in the aisles while management lets them get away with it, makes this place a very aggravating place to work.

The overtime in the summer and very flexible requested time off if needed makes slightly less unbearable.
good place to work
picker packer (Current Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAMarch 29, 2016
This is a good place to work. however the hours are hard to get use to. They do promote from with in. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with most of them are a team and willing to help.
Pros
great healt beninfits
Cons
hours
They had a small t.v. in the break room.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 26, 2016
Company was great to work for until they fired me.
Great co-workers.
Bad Regional Manager.
We rose from 11th to 5th in Performance for all our DC's while I was there.
Pros
Free lunches occasionally.
Cons
I got fired for something that wasn't my fault.
Order Filler (Current Employee) –  Blythewood, SCMarch 14, 2016
A great place to work at and very nice management. Management is great. Very clean warehouse. Also co-workers are nice.
Great Job
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Blythewood, SCFebruary 2, 2016
10 hours a day. Fast paced job. Standing the entire time.Warehouse environment. Hardest part of the day was returning from lunch to complete the work day
Awesome place to work
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Southbend IndianaJuly 30, 2015
Easy job lost of moving around and always something to do. People there are awesome to work with too. You fill orders and then they get checked and then boxed and put onto a line to get ready to get shipped out of the building.
productive work place
Pedigree Personnel (Current Employee) –  Blythewood, SCJune 28, 2015
Its a great job. the people are very nice and caring. they ask for your opinion in things such as changes that they make within the company.they also aware you of everything that is going on in the company on a daily basis.
Nice place to work
Receiving lead (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaJune 1, 2015
A day at work consists of me putting up work that comes off of the trucks. I have learned everything in this company. Management is okay but things could be done a little better. My co-workers for the most part are hard workers. The hardest part of my job is getting all the work put up. The most enjoyable part is going home.
Caution: Patterson is not what it seems.
order filler (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 5, 2015
When I first started the managers we had were the best people to work with; they started as a floor employee and worked their way to management. Now this current 2015 year there are new managers and they do not want to understand their employees. They are not consistent with company policy and will often change their decisions and stories. Working your way up in the company has changed, they rather choose someone that has no experience and will follow directions without questioning them. The work hours they offer do not allow you time to come home to enjoy your family, you are to tired to even make dinner. The training they offer employees is a short 1 week and that is only covering the basic job duties and when you mess up they do not understand that it is based upon their poor training. The pay is not worth the amount of work they ask you to do, you will be over worked and under payed.
Pros
great co-workers, retirement and stock purchase after 1 year.
Cons
management is not true to their word
It's a job
Warehouse Lvl#3 (Current Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAApril 22, 2015
Don't expect to make much, but DO expect to do more than you should to make up for others slacking off. The pay isn't enough to deal with all the soap opera drama.
Pros
a check
Cons
Tryin to move up is like running in quicksand.
Loved working for this company
DEA Clerk, Traffic Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 21, 2014
I really loved this company. But do not like that they lay us all off. We all worked hard to get the job done.
Pros
Free bbq and gifts and friendly place to work at.
Cons
Health care was good, dental was not great bonuses.
Nice people, clean work place, fast days, and great benefits
Order Filler (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INNovember 10, 2014
Though I've only been there for a short time, It's a nice place. It's always warm inside because it's climate controlled, the management is great, the days go by super fast, and you're always working.
Productive and Fast paced
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CAMarch 19, 2014
This was an opportunity that our High School gave us as a class assignment therefore there was no pay just lots of experienced received. A typical day of work includes order filling in my case just as there are many other job titles as well, being able to communicate with co-workers when in need of assistance.Place is tidy and clean so therefore management did a great job. Safty precautions we always on top of the list, most enjoyable part of the job was how much friendly employees you are surrounded by who truly love and enjoy their job.
Productive and welcoming
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 4, 2014
Everyone that works there is always willing to help one another which makes everything run more efficient. Also it felt like a friendly place to work where anyone would feel welcome. Yes people joke around but no harm was meant and nobody ever meant to hurt anyone.
Pros
Understanding, fair, fun, and welcoming
Cons
Productive warehouse with sociable personal
Order filler (Current Employee) –  Mount JoyAugust 1, 2013
My typical day at work starts with a short meeting with my supervisor and manager to discuss today's goals.I turn on the computer and start checking the product that are already on the table.My co-workers are so good!The hardest part of the job is be standing all day .The most enjoyable part of the day is when I perform Internatonal oreders where I do all by myself without any supervision .
Pros
free lunch every 3 month, great retirement plan
Cons
can be dangerous because of the forklifts
Great company, great employees
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAJuly 18, 2013
Works like a well oiled machine. Management was great, but the hardest part of the job was all the heavy lifting.
Nonproductive workplace with too much Favoritism
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAJune 30, 2013
way too repetitive. the management, along with certain coworkers were a clique instead of being a part of the team as a whole. the hardest part was dealoing with all the favoritism because it prevented myself from being able to advance and earn more money.
Pros
Free lunches, 30 minute breaks
Cons
location, management, workers
good company to work for
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dinuba, CAJune 2, 2013
good company to work for and learn in warehousing able to move up the latter..
Pros
pay, weekends off
Cons
no overtime
Fast Paced
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Bessemer, ALMay 5, 2013
It is a decent place to work while in school. Good people for coworkers, though somewhat poor management. Room for improvement.
Pros
The coworkers
Room for improvement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patterson Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9