Patterson Logistics Employee Reviews

productive work place
Pedigree Personnel (Current Employee) –  Blythewood, SCJune 28, 2015
Its a great job. the people are very nice and caring. they ask for your opinion in things such as changes that they make within the company.they also aware you of everything that is going on in the company on a daily basis.
Nice place to work
Receiving lead (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaJune 1, 2015
A day at work consists of me putting up work that comes off of the trucks. I have learned everything in this company. Management is okay but things could be done a little better. My co-workers for the most part are hard workers. The hardest part of my job is getting all the work put up. The most enjoyable part is going home.
Caution: Patterson is not what it seems.
order filler (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 5, 2015
When I first started the managers we had were the best people to work with; they started as a floor employee and worked their way to management. Now this current 2015 year there are new managers and they do not want to understand their employees. They are not consistent with company policy and will often change their decisions and stories. Working your way up in the company has changed, they rather  more... choose someone that has no experience and will follow directions without questioning them. The work hours they offer do not allow you time to come home to enjoy your family, you are to tired to even make dinner. The training they offer employees is a short 1 week and that is only covering the basic job duties and when you mess up they do not understand that it is based upon their poor training. The pay is not worth the amount of work they ask you to do, you will be over worked and under payed.  less
Pros
great co-workers, retirement and stock purchase after 1 year.
Cons
management is not true to their word
It's a job
Warehouse Lvl#3 (Current Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAApril 22, 2015
Don't expect to make much, but DO expect to do more than you should to make up for others slacking off. The pay isn't enough to deal with all the soap opera drama.
Pros
a check
Cons
Tryin to move up is like running in quicksand.
Loved working for this company
DEA Clerk, Traffic Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 21, 2014
I really loved this company. But do not like that they lay us all off. We all worked hard to get the job done.
Pros
free bbq and gifts and friendly place to work at.
Cons
health care was good, dental was not great bonuses.
Nice people, clean work place, fast days, and great benefits
Order Filler (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INNovember 10, 2014
Though I've only been there for a short time, It's a nice place. It's always warm inside because it's climate controlled, the management is great, the days go by super fast, and you're always working.
Productive and Fast paced
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CAMarch 19, 2014
This was an opportunity that our High School gave us as a class assignment therefore there was no pay just lots of experienced received. A typical day of work includes order filling in my case just as there are many other job titles as well, being able to communicate with co-workers when in need of assistance.Place is tidy and clean so therefore management did a great job. Safty precautions we always on top of the list, most enjoyable part of the job was how much friendly employees you are surrounded by who truly love and enjoy their job.
Productive and welcoming
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 4, 2014
Everyone that works there is always willing to help one another which makes everything run more efficient. Also it felt like a friendly place to work where anyone would feel welcome. Yes people joke around but no harm was meant and nobody ever meant to hurt anyone.
Pros
understanding, fair, fun, and welcoming
Productive warehouse with sociable personal
Order filler (Current Employee) –  Mount JoyAugust 1, 2013
My typical day at work starts with a short meeting with my supervisor and manager to discuss today's goals.I turn on the computer and start checking the product that are already on the table.My co-workers are so good!The hardest part of the job is be standing all day .The most enjoyable part of the day is when I perform Internatonal oreders where I do all by myself without any supervision .
Pros
free lunch every 3 month, great retirement plan
Cons
can be dangerous because of the forklifts
Great company, great employees
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAJuly 18, 2013
Works like a well oiled machine. Management was great, but the hardest part of the job was all the heavy lifting.
Nonproductive workplace with too much Favoritism
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAJune 30, 2013
way too repetitive. the management, along with certain coworkers were a clique instead of being a part of the team as a whole. the hardest part was dealoing with all the favoritism because it prevented myself from being able to advance and earn more money.
Pros
free lunches, 30 minute breaks
Cons
location, management, workers
good company to work for
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dinuba, CAJune 2, 2013
good company to work for and learn in warehousing able to move up the latter..
Pros
pay, weekends off
Cons
no overtime
Fast Paced
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Bessemer, ALMay 5, 2013
It is a decent place to work while in school. Good people for coworkers, though somewhat poor management. Room for improvement.
Pros
the coworkers
room for improvement
Good Job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Bessemer, ALApril 28, 2013
Mainly, I enjoy my job at Patterson Logistics. It's a friendly work environment and I have met some of the best people. Though I am there to work and get a paycheck I have met some good friends in the process. The benefits are good, as far as I know. I am part-time so most of the benefits do not apply to me. Good starter job, or job that you don't have to deal with the public.
Pros
flexible with schedule or school schedule, easy going
Cons
the laziness of some employees
poor work environment
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALMarch 20, 2013
A typical day at work includes picking, checking, and shipping orders. I learned how to use blades, ladders, etc to get equipment. The management is poor. Most of my co-workers were respectful individuals. The hardest part of this job was trying to satisfy the supervisors. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fifteen minute break I received.
Cons
short breaks, poor management
hands on fast paced
Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAJanuary 15, 2013
Fast paced enviorment. If all work was done in designated department. There was always stuff to do in another department. Felt like a versatile asset to the company.
productive workplace
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INDecember 14, 2012
taking stacks of invoices, finding orders and filling them. my coworkers were very nice and enjoyable to be around. the hardest part of the job was the hours and constant being on my feet. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with a group of fine people.
Pros
fun people
Cons
short lunches, long hours
I enjoyed working for this company
Accounts Data entry (Former Employee) –  Phoenis AZNovember 16, 2012
The only reason why I was let go was because the warehouse in Arizona was closed down as a large one was opened in California. I had a very good experience with all the employee and I was always treated with respect.
Pros
free lunches with vendors
Cons
when they where bought over we became just a number
Worst Job Ever
Office Clerk, Accounts Payable and Front Office (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 5, 2012
Patterson Logistics was by far the worst place I have ever worked at. The pay & benefits were horrible, and there was no room for growth. They can’t seem to keep employees and those who have been there for a long period, and are in leadership positions, have been without a pay raise in years.
Pros
easy job
Cons
pay, benefits, growth, people
productive,
Receiving/IC Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 17, 2012
Good place to work,a typical day at work easy going laid back team work to get the job done.
Pros
advancment