Patterson Medical

Patterson Medical Employer Reviews

Good Job, poor organization.
Service Technician (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 16, 2014
Pros: great working relations with other employees
Cons: poorly organized. alot of wasted time.
A good place to work if you don't have a whole lot of bills. I have learned about the Physical Therapy aspect of the business. I am one of three people working in this location and required to be Warehouse manager as well as Service ,Delivery and Equipment Set up man. I don't mind working hard but also like to be compensated for my time.
Fast Paced Work Enviorment
Customer Service - Aerotek Contract (Former Employee), Warrenville, ILMarch 19, 2014
Very fast paced enviorment, high volume call center taking orders over the phone for medical supplies.
Senior Director of Marketing, North America (Current Employee), Warrenville, ILDecember 22, 2013
Patterson Medical is part of Patterson Inc.. Learned about the medical industry specific to rehab.
Worked in a nice clean workplace, with low noise
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Cedarburg, WIDecember 14, 2013
Pros: we were able to leave the primeacy for a 30min lunch
Cons: and cons we had to make up the break by staying 30mins later, no paid lunch.
To arrived 30min before shift start to plan, organize between shift change. pick up daily work assignments for that shift. I learned to inspect production, as well as label product for stock & shipping. work well with co-workers, and spent a little time with management.
The hardest part of the job would be if and when the machine would not function – more... properly. The most enjoyable part of the job, I would have to say looking at the finish product & worked in air condition. – less
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJuly 2, 2013
Responded appropriately to all inbound phone calls in reference to customers and vendors orders and concerns,thoroughly investigated past due invoices and minimized number of unpaid accounts.Handle product orders and service claims, establish delivery dates, coordinate tracing procedures for lost or delayed orders of medical equipment.Contacted new – more... and existing customers to discuss how their needs could be met with specific products and services.Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability by addressing barriers to receiving and validating accurate customer and order information.Adhering to the company's policies of confidentiality and privacy.Major emphasis on accurate data entry, product knowledge, inventory and available delivery dates. – less
Poor Management when I worked there
Human Resources consultant (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJuly 30, 2012
Pros: well location i guess
Cons: poor management
I can only hope they got rid of their sales director and HR director, who discriminated on a regular basis. Veteran? sorry, throw that resume out, Indian? forget it...I guess you can figure it out...
Fun, laid back yet dedicated to top notch customer service
Customer Service / Inside Sales (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 23, 2012
Pros: no micro management, having a supervisor that had confidence that i would do my job right the first time.
Cons: our office was closed and i lost my job.
Assisting hospitals, pt's, ot's, nursing homes, ect with orders, issues, product questions. Assisting field sales with any issues, orders, ect. Our manager was awesome! He had a wonderful management style. He was never overpowering but you knew when he asked you to do something, it required immediate attention. He was warm and always had a joke. I did – more... not feel there was a hard part to my job. My most enjoyable part of my job was the relationships that I built with my outside sales reps and customers. – less
fast paced work environment, good benefits
Customer Service Representative, III (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 10, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: working on branch level
call center customer service representative, great pay and steady hours, consistently pays their employees
RiF'd after 10 months
Rehab Sales Manager (Former Employee), E. WashingtonJune 12, 2012
Pros: control over your time
Cons: no job security, could be let go at any time
A typical day included calling on accounts and doing quotes. I didn't learn much that I didn't already know. The management is incredibly short sighted, interested only in short term goals and gains. My co-workers were great, no problems with them. The job was neither hard, or that enjoyable.
Medical device company
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 28, 2013
Pros: small group
Cons: repetitive work
Entered orders from vendors, rehabilitation clinics and therapists regarding medical devices ranging from splints and braces to medical chairs and massage tables.