Patterson Medical Employee Reviews

Fun work palace
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Warrenville, ILSeptember 28, 2017
Started out to be a great place to work and than went through great and major changes in company like management and everything was poorly planned and all the pressure was passed down to the the liitle guys.
Pros
Fun at times
Cons
Upper management
Fun place
Painter (Former Employee) –  Madison WIMay 24, 2017
There was not much not to like about Patterson medical. It was a relaxing place to work. The people there are nice and driven. They are taught to train u thoroughly. Any problems and the boss is there for you right away.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Short breaks
An established company with infancy processes in place
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Warrenville, ILMay 1, 2017
This company is going through a growing transitional period and unless they adopt a strategic approach to the market, their reactive culture will not sustain them.
Don't bother applying
Supervisor, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Warrenville, ILJanuary 20, 2017
I worked at Patterson Medical for a few months and it was horrible. Upper management was terrible and you do not want to work for them. Pay is very low. They expect you to work 8-8 and give you a hard time about taking time off. They are very unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional upper management, low pay
work was fun love to get up and go there.
Picker/Shipping/Packer (Former Employee) –  Cedarburg, WIJanuary 18, 2017
it was a good work place, the management and the co-workers was good and easy to get alone with, and the best part of the day is that I get to go home at the end of the day.
Cons
Didnt worked every day
Challenging with a huge learning curve with the vast offering of products
Territory Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 26, 2016
Great place to work if the territory is healthy and growing. If the territory is not growing it is virtually impossible to earn commissions on sales beyond a small minimum percentage.
Pros
Great Area Managers
Cons
Highly initiative based that doesn't focus on the individual territories
Corporate Workplace , low copmensation
Medical Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Warrenville, ILFebruary 2, 2016
Inside sales, calling exsisting customers base, also cold calling new customer. selling rehab, therapy supplies & equipment to PT,OT, Faciliteis
Pros
hours, weekends off
Cons
compensation/commision
Productive, Enjoyable and Learning Culture
Promotion - Patterson Brand Sales Leader (Current Employee) –  Warrenville, ILOctober 23, 2015
I learned at Patterson Medical that if you develop trust, belief and establish a leadership culture, deliver a clear concise message to the sales force they will exceed all limitations to support your efforts.
Fast paced work environment with friendly co-workers
Field Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Warrenville, IL 60555October 13, 2015
Constantly dealing with otside Sales Representatives and preparing competative freight quotes for customers. Answering incoming calls and assisting with orders, complaints, returns, and questions about products
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
some management
Great company with a bright future
IT Department Lead (Current Employee) –  Warrenville, ILJuly 27, 2015
This company taught me most of what I know about maintaining a functional IT department. I developed from a help desk associate who answered calls to resolve technical issues with phones/laptops/desktops to a lead position. My day to day includes managing an operational and capital budget, interfacing with business leads to ensure projects are completed in a reasonable timeframe, working with trusted partners to improve system functionality and evaluating new software solutions for viability within our business model.
Pros
Telecommute when needed. Ample paid time off and benefits.
Most Enjoyable Part of the Job
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 31, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job at Patterson Medical is that you make a difference. When a machine goes down, you are Johnny on the spot to get it back up and running. Patients and clinicians are so happy and excited to have their equipment fixed or checked.
Great place to work that seemed to care for employees
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 15, 2015
Daily activities included scheduling and logistics for equipment delivery and set up.
I learned about PT equipment, set up and likes and dislikes of typical PT clinics
Management was easy to work with and was helpful in breaking through walls that blocked progress
My co-workers were helpful and eager to provide great customer service.
The hardest part of the job was getting the sales force to understand delivery was an expense and could not be given away.
Customers and employees were great to work with and enjoyable to serve
Pros
Great pay, great work life balance and benefits
Cons
Corporate office in Ill decided to pull the plug on local support
It was a poorly organized plant.
Machine operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Brown Deer, WIApril 7, 2015
It was a warehouse being converted to a production shop and not completed but production began. Not finished by the time I left.
Needless to say the most enjoyable part of the job was running my machine, there was only one machine, the rest of the shop was assembly.
Pros
Cons
they were not hireing any body.
Great Experience
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 29, 2015
I learned a lot on this job. Lots of hands-on experience. The hardest part about the job was being on your feet all day.
used to be a fun company, now it's micro managed
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Call on Pts and Ots in the healthcare setting. Also call on hospital materials managers. Extreme focus on monitoring sales reps daily activity.
Cash Manager is Rude and Unprofessional
Account Receivable Specialists (Former Employee) –  Warrenville, ILDecember 22, 2014
Loved the job duties itself, but the cash manager was rude and unprofessional when speaking to individuals in her office and in a meeting setting. She would not listen to anyone, instead spoke over them, even when asking Can you explain this? If you don't mind being spoken to in a scolding manner then this place is for you.
Pros
Close to home-Loved the job duties
Cons
walking on eggshells around management
Customer Service
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILOctober 20, 2014
This was a inbound call center, taking on average 100-150 calls daily placing orders, making reorders when necessary. Assisting customer with choices and upselling.
Cons
off times
Working
Operations Manager / Field Service (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHMay 6, 2014
At Patterson they assist the technicians to evolve into a full service culture and present the best customer service. We perform electrical safety analysis on medical equipment, ultrasound calibration, and new equipment set up. I enjoy working here.
Review Summary - Patterson Medical
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Rose, LAApril 22, 2014
A typical day includes managing a team of service technicians, scheduling service calls, scheduling deliveries & installations, ordering repair parts, handling various administrative tasks, assisting sales representatives with orders, and customer service. I learned several management and leadership lessons. The hardest part of the job was explaining why an item was on back order. My co-workers and the customers were the best part of the job.
Good Job, poor organization.
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 16, 2014
A good place to work if you don't have a whole lot of bills. I have learned about the Physical Therapy aspect of the business. I am one of three people working in this location and required to be Warehouse manager as well as Service ,Delivery and Equipment Set up man. I don't mind working hard but also like to be compensated for my time.
Pros
Great Working relations with other employees
Cons
Poorly organized. Alot of wasted time.