Required: High School Diploma (AA/AS preferred), valid drivers license (no major infractions), extensive computer experience, POS system experience, customer care experience.
Description: This position is exciting and challenging, and requires a high level of self discipline*. It provides a great *opportunity to gain "people skills" experience, learn about automotive technology and understand basic business practices.
1. Write estimates and work orders for Automotive and Stereo departments
2. Answer phones.
3. Schedule automotive and stereo work.
4. Understand the concepts of service sales including:
b. Pricing & discount schedules.
c. Product availability.
d. Time and labor estimates for automotive services.
5. Perform CSI calls and customer follow up
-Web site layout and design
-Monitor CSI of Auto and Stereo and report to GM
-Advertising Automotive and Stereo departments
7. Inspect and verify stereo inventory
8. Assist the office staff where needed
9. Understand the importance of customer relations including:
a. Appropriate product for vehicle application.
b. Fair pricing to all customers.
c. Answer all customer questions correctly and honestly.
d. Keep the customers informed.
10. Clean office, lobby and rest room areas.
11. Clean up all spills.
12. Pick up and deliver parts and customers when needed.
13. Help and cooperate with other employees as needed.
14. Work efficiently and safely.
15. Follow all Paul & Sons policies.