Market Title: Property Mitigation Technician
Department: Project Production
Salary Range: $12 per hour 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, $18 nights and weekends.
Hours/Week: Fluctuates with firms volume
Shift/Hours/Day: On call 24/7 with opportunities to be off call
Part-Time: Part time/ when needed
Note: A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outlines skills and experience that directly relates to this position.
- Preforming demolition on commercial and residential properties.
- Staging drying equipment.
- Preform cleaning duties for structural fires with the aid of equipment.
- Running and successfully completing deadlines for content cleaning projects.
- Tracking drying progress with a proprietary software program.
- Managing temporary labor crews.
We are a professional, fast-growing mitigation services company serving Licking County, Franklin Country, Muskingum County and Fairfield County. Our areas of specialization include fire, smoke, and water damage restoration, mold abatement; sewage and crawl space cleanup as well as trauma clean up. Our name brings years of experience and a superior reputation for quality of service and customer care.
Total compensation and resources include:
- Hourly rate
- Air card
- Usage of truck positioned at office
- Office located in Pataskala Ohio
- Office supplies
Department Minimum Qualification:
- Must be able to pick up on newly introduced computer programs.
- Construction/home improvement experience.
- Demonstrates ability to exercise discretion with highly sensitive and confidential information is mandatory.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrates multi-tasking skills and ability to organize workload are essential.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills are critical.
- Experience in the restoration industry.
- Vast experience in the construction and home improvement industry.