Paul Davis Restoration Employee Reviews

Productive company that worked with a lot of customers throughout california!
Salvage Technician (Former Employee) –  Rodeo, CAJuly 19, 2017
The company was divided amongst employees, alot of favoritism which caused tension throughout the warehouse.Bad management, not many opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Benifits, health care dental vision
Cons
Alot of breaks
productive
Water Restoration Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 18, 2017
stayed busy every day with mold jobs water losses fire damage claims, coworkers were very enthusiastic and motivated management was great as well very good company to work for.
Poor culture and trigger happy managment
CONTENTS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORJuly 6, 2017
This branch of PD is family owned. From day one I felt as though my job was threatened. If I stepped on a crack I would be worried I might be written up. In a year I saw more than a dozen employees come and go. Lots of head games, fear, poor pay and no benefits.
Pros
mileage reimbursement
Cons
poor culture
Intresting @ Best
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJune 29, 2017
I got involved with Paul Davis through this website a few days after I posted my Resume and got an phone interview and did a few emails back and forth before I accepted the job offer. After working there a few months it didn't pan out because the owner couldn't afford me anymore.
Pros
Salary was great
Cons
Salary ws cut and know what your getting into when you get into a francise/ partership opp.
Contract pay is not consistant
Restoration Technician (Former Employee) –  Kaysville, UTJune 22, 2017
Don't trust anyone with the numbers...Project managers do the pricing and no one manager pays the same for the same work. They are greedy with no regard for your costs and wear and tare on your vehicle.
Franchise keeps most profits
DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 13, 2017
From the prospective of management and making sure the company grows this is a franchise and there is not support from corporate and all profits for jobs are eaten up by the corporate office with different billing.
good people and good work, not a lot of room to grow
Entry Level Technician (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 12, 2017
this job would be good for someone looking for their first job but very little room to move up or grow, work was very easy to learn and customers were always satisfied
Great job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLJune 6, 2017
I lovrd working for paul favis they're great people and are very fair the work is hard but its all worth it when the job is done and the great people were working for can move back in there home and continue there lives
Productive and great workplace.
Content Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 3, 2017
I love working at Paul Davis. Fun and friendly atmosphere. Very clean location. The hours were very accommodating. I love the job. The supervisor and owner were very professional.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Seasonal
Has its moments.. Can be stressfull
House recovery (Current Employee) –  Mason, MIMay 23, 2017
Great place to stay in shape and learn what water can do to a house, you also have to be able to cope with the homeowners lose too. Can be devastating at times
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Short breaks
good place to work
Restoration Technician (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAMay 6, 2017
Great place to work. learned new aspects of the job all the time. gained alot of knowledge and experience from great supervisors.
Good place to work for a college student
crew leader (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 27, 2017
As a crew leader, a typical day at work included driving to a homeowner's house and addressing the loss they had, usually a fire. We would sort through the contents and discern which were salvageable and which were not. Items we were taking back to the shop to clean, we would take pictures and write descriptions of items and pack them carefully in boxes to be moved to the shop warehouse.

The management was a great team to work for. They had a very family-oriented attitude within the company. The hardest part of the job was the extreme weather conditions you would work in. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the faces of the homeowners when you saved a sentimental item of theirs and made it look brand new.
A lot of driving no
Water damage restoration technician (Current Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYApril 24, 2017
The work is sometimes long and hard 24/7 on call can be a bit rough. Ive worked there eight years. I make decent money. I really need insurance. its hard not being able to go to the doctor.
Pros
You drive a company vehicle to jobs.
Cons
No insurance Where I am.
Flexible but no stability
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 20, 2017
Pros: Owners and management are awesome. Hours are flexible and everyone is very laid back. Weekly lunch meetings with food supplied by owner.
Cons: No benefits, no paid sick/vacation time. Because of the nature of the industry, jobs can be scarce, therefore pay and job stability vary
Pros
free lunch, casual office enviorment, flexible schedule
Cons
job stability
Not a caring company
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAApril 19, 2017
I worked there for a very long time. They would push you so hard for their benefit but didn't compensate with pay or benefits. Terrible company that doesn't care about employee well being.
Poor management, not enough technicians, and you...
Technician (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 17, 2017
will be bombarded with texts and emails 24/7. Even if you are sleeping and they text you at 2am, if you don't reply, you will be trouble the next day.
Pros
Hard working technicians, reputable, intelligent, and exceptional customer/client communication.
Cons
Not enough technicians, their "On-Call Schedule" means you will have no life, you will be fired for not answering any or all texts, even if you are sound asleep at 2am, It's ridiculous, You would think they would hire more technicians but they don't.
Great Job
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Warrendale, PAApril 14, 2017
Typical day of work was doing residential jobs Restoration and remodeling`. Time management was a big thing I learned. Completing jobs by the deadlines. Also learned about work ethic and responsibility. Management was good just not good compensation. Workplace was good we stayed busy. Hardest part of the job was probably the water losses and having to clean it up. Most enjoyable part of the job was watching things go from nothing to amazing from the work that I put into it.
Pros
Only 40 hrs a week
Cons
Low salary
Horrible Work Eviornment and Poor Management
Lead Water Mitigation Technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 15, 2017
Turnover ration for employees is poor Before I got there most people would quit or just not show up within the month. Fired the one employee who stayed with them even when he was the only tech working at one point, just because he was having personal problems instead of helping him out. Will ask you to do illegal tasks at times, i.e. have a tech who is not certified remove drywall hot for asbestos. They did however pay for my certification which I can now take anywhere, so I guess it was not all bad. Got out when I could.
Your always occupied
Restoration and remodeling (Former Employee) –  York, PAMarch 10, 2017
Now paul davis wasnt always the best work place. Paul davis does alot of restoration and remodeling mostly using your hands. It doesnt matter the condition if it fits you but hey! I LOVED IT!
Pros
My shift
Cons
Short breaks
Strong Water Mitigation
Estimator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 10, 2017
I enjoyed working for Paul Davis
Estimating for Fire Flood and Mold remediation
Business was slow and the management had personnel problems and trouble keeping qualified employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paul Davis Restoration. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9