CSE Call Center Representatives service incoming and outgoing telephone sales and customer service support functions. This position will require familiarity with Pavlov Media products and services; internet, video and telephone. This position will also provide Tier I support to customers to resolve customer service, billing and technical issues. The primary emphasis for this position is customer sales oriented; the representative is expected to strive to convert as many potential customers into paying customers as possible.
Functional areas of this position include, but are not limited to: Responding to sales inquiries and demonstrating knowledge of and confidence in Pavlov Media’s Products and Services. Answering incoming calls and maintaining set goals for service levels. Participating in outbound call campaigns. Utilizing customer service and closing techniques to qualify a prospect, present the product and close the sale. Providing “Tier 1” Customer Support for customer issues and escalating when necessary; utilizing provided tracking and ticketing tools to accurately document all calls and work completed.
- Answer incoming calls and other inquiries promptly and accurately describe the products and services available.
- Qualify customer needs and present the best product solution for the customer from available options.
- Maintain familiarity with all products and services offered and properties supported.
- Demonstrate an understanding of effective sales skills and the ability to use them.
- Respond to coaching and development to modify sales techniques as needed to maintain an effective close rate.
- Meet assigned goals for calls answered, call length and closing rate.
- Adhere to defined quality guidelines for customer communication.
- Provides technical, procedural and product guidance to our customers and field technicians; creates logs and updates all cases into a ticketing system within the established timeframe.
- Resolves or escalates customer issues or questions within the established and acceptable timeframe.
- Responds to telephone calls, emails and faxes within the established response standard.
- Maintains ownership of issues and follows through on all customer issues until those issues are properly closed.
- Keeps technically abreast of all Pavlov Media products and services, bug fixes, software releases, and troubleshooting methods.
- Provides additional shift coverage when required.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One or more years of customer service, customer sales or direct customer facing support is required.
- One or more years of sales or leadership experience desired.
- Experience working in an incentive based environment is preferred.
- Working knowledge of LAN and WAN networks, TCPIP networking, DNS, DHCP and HTTP is desired.
- Understanding of Television Products, including cable television, satellite television and IPTV is desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows (2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7), Macintosh, Adobe Acrobat. PC hardware and Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Periodic overnight travel may be required.
- Shifts are subject to change based on business needs; Departmental Seniority for shift bids is the determining factor for placement. Working weekends and holidays may be required.
- Sitting for extended periods of time while at a desk or in meetings
- Hearing and visual acuity within normal range
- Manual dexterity to operate a keyboard, calculator and telephone system
- Ability to lift up to 25+ pounds
- We aren't going away any time soon. We've been in business nearly 20 years!
- What do we do? It's Easy! Focusing on MDU Communities, our motto is "Simply Exceptional Connections Nationwide." We design, build and operate internet, wireless, satellite, and cable networks.
- Competitive wages and benefits packages are offered including majority medical paid, dental, flex spending, flexible hours, relocation and a business causal working environment.
- We are always on the cutting edge of technology with a fast pace work environment that will never leave you bored.
- Located in downtown Champaign,IL close to many restaurants and exciting events .
- And we can't forget to mention that we have excellent fresh brewed coffee and tea provided daily.
Indeed - 9 months ago