PayJunction Employee Reviews

Great Company. Excellent Product. Great training & Support
Authorized Reseller (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 9, 2017
A high-quality product that's been on the market for over 15 year and was recently redesigned from the ground up using new technologies and frameworks. Everyone is responsible and cares about the quality of the product as well as customer satisfaction. Management is great and responsive. Support/sales department all work very closely and are always willing to help.
Pros
Very supportive Management
Enjoyable
Outside B2B sales (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTOctober 12, 2015
I enjoy meeting new people and demonstrating a great product for local businesses. Not being locked in a building is a nice perk too.
What could be better?
Certified Reseller (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJuly 29, 2015
My favorite people work at PayJuntion.
The company has unmatched customer service,
I am so proud of this team.
If you work hard, and I mean very hard, you will make a great income.
Its not a sprint but a marathon,
You must stick with it for 4 years to see BIG results.
Pros
Great culture, great communication, unlimited earning potential, residual income
Long Hours Great Rewards
Area Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburg, CAMay 13, 2015
This is not to be confused with a ordinary job.....this is kick azz and take names Sales. You are competing with LARGE banks. And this added to an ever focus on money and revenue but not new technology (ApplePay is not Science Fiction People! ) You will have to work 12+ hours for three to four months at the least to jump start your career and then maybe you will have attained the $ goal you dreamed of.

But Don't forget this Career has residual income. Waking up to $500 in your bank because you signed a few companies up the month(s) before!!!!
Pros
You are your own Boss
Cons
You are your own Boss
Great company with a fun culture
Florida Authorized Reseller (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Great company with a great product. However; this is a 1099 job and with the little support you get, it is very hard to establish a revenue stream right away. Very good PT opportunity but difficult market to have success in immediately.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Cutthroat business with lots of challenges, some out your hands
Independent Contractor
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2014
If you like not punching a clock and meeting new people then this is for you.
Pros
Business owner
Cons
no work no money
Unbeatable work environment & awesome coworkers!
Executive assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa BarbaraMarch 26, 2012
It's clear that everyone who works here loves their job...and it's easy to see why. Excellent company, smart and friendly coworkers, and great management.
Great place enviroment and exciting faced pace work
Director of Rcruitment (Current Employee) –  SAnta BarbaraMarch 22, 2012
I have been with Payjunction 3 years and have loved every hour of it. Everyone on the staff shares the same goals and ambition to succeed at very high levels, which keeps the work very exciting and never dull. In addition the culture is 2nd to none, the owners of Payjunction have done an amazing job building a friendly, fun, and ,most importantly , a productive atmosphere. I can not speak highly enough about our staff and the commitment we all have to our work and our culture here at PayJunction
Pros
great pay, fun atmosphere, outstanding benfit package
Cons
none!
Work Hard, Play Hard
Senior Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMarch 22, 2012
I have never worked with a better team of developers. Every day is a fun experience where we get to push the boundaries of what's possible. It's an amazing atmosphere and everyone is excited to contribute their best.
Pros
fun people, office parties, great culture
Excellent place to work!
National Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMarch 22, 2012
PayJunction embodies a unique corporate structure that I have yet to experience in any other company., Not only does the management reward hard work but they instill a sense of belonging in all of their employees. I can hands down say that this is the best company I have ever worked for! PayJunction is actively looking to improve and innovate and that sentiment is reflected in the quality of the products as well as the character of the staff.
Pros
work hard and be rewarded!
Cons
no corporate jet...yet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PayJunction. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5