Payment Alliance International

Payment Alliance International United States Employee Reviews

productive and friendly
BUSINESS CONSULTANT (Current Employee), west palm beach, florida.February 28, 2015
Pros: had an awesome in house cafe.
a typical day in the office would consist of lots of coffee, phone calls, and 8 hours of nonstop selling. I learned how to deal with "no's", to keep a positive attitude if you didn't get a sale and the different ways you can approach a sale. The hardest part of the job would be maintaining momentum on a bad day. the most enjoyable part was the holidays, they always had holiday spirit.
Fun company to work, good energy, good business model
National Account Executive (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLNovember 5, 2014
Pros: environment, benefits
Cons: upper management
Great place to work, lower management very helpful, upper management provides no attention, focuses only on numbers and not team development.
Poor Managment and Atmosphere
Target Marketing Account Executive (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLOctober 29, 2014
Cons: management
Management is horrible. Your job is threated on a daily basis. Commissions are to low. Descent benefits.
N/A
Merchant Service Support (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 20, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: call center
Working with small buisness owners to process payments from consumer through their terminal, process batch reports, go over bank staemnets
Very independent work inviroment
Account Executive - Target Marketing (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMay 1, 2014
Customer Care are the only words to describe the company an overall thought to Payment Alliance.
Fast paced, friendly environment.
Current Employee (Current Employee), Jackson, MSJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: frequent unexpected perks, such as lunches or special pto time, this is above and beyond regular pto. their pay is based on industry norm, rather than regional norm.
Cons: there is no 401k match.
PAI is a great place to work if you are willing to work hard and be a team player. The work is challenging and ever changing.

I work in the Jackson Mississippi office and have found that most of the employees here are friendly, helpful and hard workers. I gave 4 stars, rather than 5, because there is always room for improvement.
Decent Job
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), West Palm Beach FlAugust 20, 2013
M-F. 9-6. Can be boring at times. Answering phones is not the funnest thing to do.
Customer service is key
Telephone tech help (Current Employee), MTAugust 12, 2013
Pros: good coworkers
Cons: late hours
This is a good job but you must be patient and willing to help others.
Pretty bad place to work...
National Sales Executive (Former Employee), West Palm BeachApril 4, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: see review
Office environment beyond toxic. Management in the true sense of the term is non-existent. Incestuous office politics rule the day here. Stayed as long as I did because the pay was okay in a dismal economy. In hindsight, would've never accepted the job, merchant services processors are always hiring sales people and there are far better run companies than PAI.
Business Account Manager (Former Employee), Elmhurst, ILMarch 6, 2013
Pros: managers support, bonus packages
Cons: working late or weekends
Management offers support to help you grow with in.
Co-workers all respect and value each other.
We are taught daily how to improve our sales techniques and customer service.
I enjoy the bonus packages the most.
The hardest part of the job is that we have to work late or weekends to meet qoute.
difficult work
Account Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 3, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: commission based
loved the people i worked with because they were always supportive, but never felt secure in my job and never knew if i was going to be fired or promoted

About Payment Alliance International

Payment Alliance International is dedicated to our Customers and Partners. We have divisions of our company that are exclusively – Read more

Payment Alliance International Salaries