Payment Solutions Employee Reviews

Difficult work enviroment
PFC (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 27, 2016
Aweful management who is unfair to employees. Unlawful work practices often resulting un upset comsumers, who take it out on employees. Sales staff will do whatever it takes to get a sale, including lying.
Sales representive for call center
Closed sales (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COMarch 15, 2016
I worked for a outbound call center, helping companies get set up for credit card processing with fortune 500 companies. I would make calls all day long
Great Company
SENIOR REPRESENTIVE (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 7, 2014
This is a work from home position and Sage is a great company to work for. I have learned how to management my time. My typical day is from 9 to 5. The management team in place really helps when a problem occurs. There is no hard part to this job. The enjoyable part is being able to work from home.
Great Work/Life Balance
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 13, 2013
Payment Solutions is a privately held Financial Services company which I have been employed with for over ten years. I have worked in various departments throughout my tenure. When the recession hit in 2008 we downsized significantly from sixty plus employees down to our current skeleton crew of around thirteen people total. I survived each round of downsizing and it is now only myself and my manager in the Client Services department.

A typical day starts with the running of various daily reports. From these reports I have an overview of what client accounts need my attention for the day. I make phone calls and email clients as needed,, as well as receiving phone calls and emails from clients. Being a Senior Account Manager for over three hundred auto dealerships has taught me how to handle multiple projects and issues at once with great ease. The management and majority of my colleagues have remain unchanged since I started working there in 2002 so we are all very familiar with one another's working styles. Overall we work together with great ease. Interestingly, this is also the hardest part of the job. Since we have worked together for so long I sometimes believe the lines between professional and personal have been blurred, even more so because it is such a small company now. The most enjoyable part of my job is the volume of work. I thrive in a busy environment and with over three hundred dealerships under my management it is never a dull day.
Pros
very flexible schedule, a lot of freedom
Cons
freeze on pay raise since 2006, small environment makes professionalism suffer
Productive, flexible opportnity
Account Executive/Partner (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 11, 2012
Great benefits, pay, flexible hours, ability to set your own salary.
Pros
great leads, good compensation
Cons
lots of driving.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Payment Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.