Payment Systems Employee Reviews

Very demanding
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 5, 2017
This company was very demanding. They required you to answer phones in order to fix the problems of customers which could've been avoided the day of signing the contract.
Fun work environment but stressful work
Inside Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 14, 2017
It was a fast paced upbeat fun work environment but the work was very stressful getting cursed out over the phone people hanging up on all day and upper management was little to no help at all.
Productive and fun workplace with a ping-pong table and great weekly sales incentives.
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJuly 7, 2017
Good company. Enjoyed working here for 18 months. Pay is competitive, the job is challenging sometimes though. But that's sales for ya. Weekly commission incentives are pretty great when you can qualify for them.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 15, 2017
I provided superior customer service by making over 75 outbound calls per day, scheduling appointments. I have sales knowledge and provided the customer with pertinent information regarding products and services.
Payment systems
Receptionist/Telemarketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 21, 2017
Customers service merchant account force customers. Teller marketimg. Management was slight every where. Help you try and work harder due to competition and settings your goals.
Pros
Customers services and teams work
I learned a lot
Processing Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 1, 2017
I learned a lot about business when working with Payment Systems. They taught me the importance of paying attention to details, be thorough when reading agreements, and to not rush into commitments.
Fun office atmosphere
Outside Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2016
They made the office a fun place for the customer service phone reps. Outside sales were on there own. High turnover as well.
No team building
Teller (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKFebruary 3, 2016
No room for advancement. No benefits. Training wasn't all that great and you walked on egg shells around the management
Ok
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 27, 2015
Ok place for me at the time . Ok co-workers and managment. Great work experince for me dealing with sales and marketing. I wouldnt work there again.
Great place
Inside Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 21, 2015
Managed an inside sales staff that has 52 callers, two confirmation specialists, my administrative assistant and four team leads.
Trained, hired, motivated, kept up with metrics on the sales floor callers, and maintained a forward move forward approach.
Cold calling businesses to set up appointments for outside sales managers all throughout the nation.
Met and exceeded daily demand for outside sales. Also monitored and recorded attendance, disciplinary issues, and motivating individuals on a constant basis.
Fun if you worked in the office
Outside Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 5, 2015
I wasn't there long enough to really review this company. But they did make it fun for those who worked in the office. I worked in the field so traveled 2 weeks and home for a week.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
No benefits and income wasn't consistant.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJuly 20, 2015
I traveled to pre-qualified set appointments to small businesses’. I implemented a 4 yr lease on a credit card machine in exchange for lower merchant bank interest rates. I was a senior sales agent and closer. I consistently exceeded sales quotas in this very aggressive work industry.
Pros
I got to travel across the United States
sales job/ high pressure
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 1, 2015
A fun work environment but not much room for advancement. Made promises to get lots of work out of you but did not follow through
Fun and active
In-side sales (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMay 14, 2015
fun exiting environment energetic, every one was basically competing with each other trying to set appointment for the outside sales agents
Fun
Inbound/Outbound Representative (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAApril 10, 2015
Pretty cool experience, allot of answering calls, basically calling out to thousands of angry business but trying to pitch them your company benefits. but all together was a fun experience.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
angry customers
Fun work place But Can Get Really Stresfull
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 11, 2015
it was a ok place to work not a stable job not for everone if you cant take preshure this is not a job for you because you hvae demands that you have to meet and if you are not meeting them they have no problem leting you go
Great Experience
Shift Leader and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CADecember 6, 2014
This position taught me a lot and showed me that I could go anywhere if I worked for it.
Commission based time wasted job
Sales (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad CANovember 3, 2014
I got appointments everyday to go to a store to see if they wanted to purchase our payment system. The bad thing about it was they already had a payment system so not only did i not make commission, I also wasted gas because it would not be in town.
Pros
Good commission
Cons
Never got Commission
Fun, Goal Oriented Culture
Finance/Underwriting Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 13, 2014
Payment Systems has a great "no nonsense" culture. If you work hard you will be rewarded, and if you do not you will reap the consequences. There is always a reason to work with great incentives and bonuses. The people the work the hardest get paid the most!
I had little "me" time while I worked there and sometimes I easily worked until 8 or 9pm.
My co workers were friendly and we frequently went to happy hour and other team building nights.
Busy place to work
Regional Manager Payment (Current Employee) –  albanym nyApril 22, 2014
If you like to travel payment systems is the place for you! available to call on new clients and pre set appointments.