Payscape Employee Reviews in United States

hard work for little pay
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 26, 2016
when they say it's YOUR business that means you PAY all of your expenses and they reimburse you $0 and your suppose to enjoy this. in reality it's their business and you get paid very little to get and keep their business. After all your expenses are added up at the end of the month versus how much they pay you, you lose money and your suppose to be ok with this or your not a "team" player. it will take them up to a month to pay you on an account you close.
Pros
Cons
no accountablility at with management
Great company and culture!
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 28, 2016
If you are a hard and independent worker this is the place for you. The company culture is great and there is always room for growth!
Horrible
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOApril 21, 2016
Never filed paper work. Regional manager wouldn't return phone calls. Training is horrible. Given a few pamphlets and told good luck. Nothing but lies.
Pros
Cons
To many to list.
Puppy Mill
Senior Account Director (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 26, 2016
Lies from the day i walked in till the day I walked out. I watched so many good people get taken advantage of then discredited and thrown away.
Overall good place to work
Financial Technology Consultant (Current Employee) –  LouisianaNovember 19, 2015
Overall good place to work in a sales driven business. 100% commission is the only problem in an extremely competitive environement.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
100% commission and difficult rampup without bank alliance
Great company
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARNovember 16, 2015
Has lots of technology for your business solutions. Great opportunity to up-sell even when you are not trying to. Day consist of cold calling, asking for referrals and being able to assist your customers when needed
Interesting place..
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 24, 2015
If you have money saved up and time to get a book of business under your belt this is a cool opportunity at a growing company .
Fun place to work
Print Production Designer (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2015
Easy going environment, got to meet a lot of new and friendly people that didn't mind helping you to succeed with projects. Being guided by the best at what they do and being trained to meet guidelines was an overall great experience.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
hiring
Great place to start your career.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 8, 2015
Our dedication to payment technology and industry innovation is consistent; our mission is clear: to make it simple for business owners to collect money. Whether you accept credit cards at your retail storefront, process payments on your mobile phone, promote gift cards, operate an online shopping cart, or electronically invoice clients, Payscape offers financial products and services guaranteed to satisfy your cash flow needs.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Limited Career Growth Opportunities
Don't waste your time
Account manager (Former Employee) –  NashvilleOctober 14, 2014
I sold 4 nice deals and ended up getting 25% of the promised commission. The local sales manager said that the margins were too thin for the normal commission. However, they had preached and preached how incredibly competitive they were. In fact, they are no cheaper and no better than anyone else. It's a commodity industry.
Pros
own boss
Cons
Slippery leadership at all levels / low integrity
Unique Experience
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2014
Was able to have a very flexible schedule and worked with an awesome group of people.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
Took too long to get paid
Unprofessional management and HR
Interviewee (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 4, 2014
I was given an interview with Payscape Advisors for the Nashville location, but never got the chance to even meet the district manager, Blair. The first interview was cancelled because the HR representative who scheduled the meeting was on Eastern time, whereas Nashville is on Central. This was a forgivable mistake. However, upon my arrival for the second scheduling of my interview - for which I was 15 minutes early - Blair was not at the office! The door was locked, and all the lights were off. I never recieved a call, text or email notification that my interview would need to be rescheduled again. I didn't bother to try attempting a third rescheduling, but based upon just my preliminary experience, I would never want to work for them.
Pros
Boss is never around
Cons
You're probably wasting your time
Productive fun place to work
Corporate Account Director (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GaMarch 6, 2014
i was a great culture to be a part of. It had a nice working environment
B2B Outside sales within the extremely competitive merchant service industry
FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS DBA (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA.May 13, 2013
A typical day in the merchant service industry consists of reaching out to networking partners, banking relationships, and current clients. As with all sales jobs keeping the pipeline full and consistent is a must. This is done by cold calling potential merchants as well as asking current clients for referrals.

I have learned that opportunities present themselves everyday in which identifying those opportunities helps with success.

My role as a merchant service consultant was very individualistic. Meaning, daily priorities were up to me just as long as the end result was meeting the sales quota created by the management team.
Pros
setting personal work hours and open territories
Cons
extremely competitive market and 100% commission bases
Good people
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 10, 2012
A typical day at work consisted of selling software to local business
Fortune five hundred company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 30, 2012
Micro managed from Atlanta Ga. Excellent company for outside sales reps!
Pros
commission based plus salary
Cons
technology always changing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Payscape. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6