PCG Public Partnerships Employee Reviews in United States

Enjoyed my job my bosses were great and so were my clients would,nt change what I,ve learned for the world.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 19, 2016
Meeting incredible people with very kind hearts even though they were sick.Im so proud to have a learning experience like this 20 yrs of hard work and im still learning alot health care is a great opportunity if your willing to take the time and focus on what matters.
Pros
Great learning experiece with healthcare.
Cons
Healthcare
Talking to people is awesome
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Williamstown, PAAugust 17, 2016
I cared for a patient with disabilities. I would take her to her dr. appointments,out to eat and even went shopping together. She was awesome patient.
Pros
Never a dull moment
Cons
She no longer needed help
Good company to work for.
CNA/skilled care (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 17, 2016
Enjoyed working with the clients. I learned more skills with woundcare. the hardest part was no good benefits. required to work holidays if client had no family. The pay was excellent. The most rewarding was the clients.
I enjoyed working there because I had great working hours.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAAugust 14, 2016
A day at work not hard at all. I learned a lot because I enjoyed helping other people. The management was great. There were no hard part. I enjoyed spending time with my grandmother. That was the best part of the job.
Pros
hours
Cons
weekend
Great Autism Waiver Program
Respite Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Medford, MAAugust 11, 2016
The Autism Waiver Program at Public Partnerships, LLC is a great program for children on the Autism Spectrum. I provide respite care for a young boy and it is always easy to log my hours.
Pros
Make your own hours
Cons
The automated phone line is pretty awful.
Convenient able to work from home and attend school.
CARE ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  St. Helena Island, SCAugust 10, 2016
Preparing patient for the day, along with meal preparation, medication reminders, and general housekeeping. I Learned to closely monitor differences in patient behavior. Working with patient family to manage care. No co-worker. The hardest part is dealing with patient rotating attitude. I enjoy knowing that patient is doing well and happy under my care.
Pros
Little to no travel, able to atttend school, work from home
Cons
Part-time, no benefits
Great Company to Work for
Care-Attendant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 9, 2016
Working with PPL has been a good experience. You can be employed by PPL all over the country, receive competitive pay, and various options of work schedules.
Pros
Various types of work schedules
Productive Company
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAAugust 8, 2016
Great job experience. I learned a lot and put my CMA skills to work. The work was demanding yet rewarding. The day to day responsibilities were challenging but keep my skills up to par.
Stable work enviornment
Nursing Aide (Former Employee) –  York, PAAugust 8, 2016
I never actually visited the Medford, MA workplace, but I know that working from within someone's home was a great experience for me because I got first hand what it was like to take care of someone in need.
It's great place to work
Attendant Care Service (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 2, 2016
It great place to work. I am really having fun working here. Good and helpful managers and coworkers. It is elderly care provider. It provides home care facility to the elderly and sick people.
I enjoyed my individual in care
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 30, 2016
It was a good payee company , they assisted me in getting my hours paid for.. They were helpful in keeping track of my time.. They keep paperwork updated an client updated as well
Pros
Flexble schedule
Cons
Worked 7days
im a reliable worker , team player
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAJuly 26, 2016
*a typical day at work is slow and easy
*i learned that the patient always/ most of the time needs attention
*i managed by getting everything done that i needed to do
*my co-workers i never really had to deal with them but sometimes they were late for their shift
*i didn't really have a hard part its what i signed up for
*i enojoyed everything especially making my patient happy
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Good company overall,
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Brighton, COJuly 26, 2016
This company is the administrator for the client I am working for.
People with disabilities who can choose their own care givers use them as administrators. They do the back ground checks and the payroll. The client is the employer. The individual is the care giver for the client.
Okay..
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJuly 20, 2016
People are hired by the family. You have no management. Job security relies on the families need which can range from a few weeks to years. There are no benefits. No life insurance or anything. Your schedule is made by the family. Overall it's nice if you need a flexible job, but not a sturdy job. It won't last forever.
Love helping
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coplay, PAJuly 20, 2016
I enjoyed helping take care of the patients and seeing them smile was very rewarding. I am a very sociable and outgoing person which made me feel a bit limited in this position.
A self directed environment that is fun expanding ones self skills.
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOJuly 12, 2016
A typical day at work is filled with activities assisting consumers in every day life skills to be independent. I've learned in depth to teach the consumer they way they learn. Very good team from management to co-workers delivery the best services to the consumer. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the smiles of accomplishment.
Pros
The enviroment is self directed with a plan for independance.
Public Partnerships Review
Care Attendant for Special Needs Children (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 6, 2016
It is a good company to work for if you like job security but other than that it offers no benefits and those that are implemented are revoked after a time frame due to a trial period.
Best company I have every worked for
Assist clients (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJuly 5, 2016
Best company I have every worked for. Easy to apply, flexible hours, community relations company. Supportive
Pros
family oriented
Cons
Good
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 4, 2016
Public Partnership is great to work for and they allow me to care for my mother and I get to set my own hours and I don't online time sheets.
home and family like atmosphere
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lewistown, PAJuly 3, 2016
Hired by family members and get paid from Public Partnership. I do what is required by the family members and client themselves. What I enjoy the most is I only work with the family and I get to know my individual personally. I don't have to feel rushed doing my job like one would if they worked in a nursing home atmosphere. My last client recently passed away, I was with her for 5 years between 2 separate companies and she felt like she became part of my family (like she was an adoptive grandmother). I got to know her and her family personally. I got to feel good about myself and my job performance. I would wake her in the mornings, assist in completing her activities of daily living, get breakfast, on nice days we would go outside and walk around her house and admire the beautiful rose bushes. If needed I would attend doctor appointments and go on outings with my client and her family. It was nice as it was a home atmosphere and I was one of the family doing whatever the client wanted to do. The only downfall about the job is when she passed I lost my job with Public Partnership and I have to go out and look for another client. My profile is still out on the Public Partnership website so other clients can review it and they can contact me personally for an interview. This job is not like a company job where the company finds someone new for you to work with. You have to wait for someone who needs the help to contact you. The company did not pay vacation time or sick time. They recently started to pay overtime but there were times where I had to wait weeks till I got paid for  more... it as it had to go through the government hands as that is who runs Public Partnership. I put up with getting paid late as I enjoyed working with my client and their family to much to give up my job. Seeing my client happy was all that mattered to me since I did have two other stable jobs bringing in income  less
Pros
becoming part of a family, not feeling rushed
Cons
no health insurance, no vacation time, no sick time paid