PCG Public Partnerships Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Personal Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK 74135October 19, 2017
I enjoyed working for PCG PP. The people are nice and stress free. My best job so far. Needed to relocate due to my husband's job. i worked 18 hours a week.
Learn to share your love with innocent and sincere people
ATTENDANT CARE (Former Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 13, 2017
What I enjoyed most in this company was how to provide my help to a girl with disabilities.
I had the experience of working 4 years with a family, I liked the flexibility of this company to be able to get the instruments and personal items that the patient needs, for example: wheel chair, walker disposable diapers.
somewhat flexible work hours
Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abingdon, VAOctober 11, 2017
Care giving is a wonderful experience. I worked with an excellent family. The only downfall is that there is no one to pull from when you are unable to work yourself. This can leave the client who needs care unavailable to have care.
Pros
flexible
Cons
low staff to pull from when you are unable to attend
Enrollment & Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 10, 2017
When you see bad reviews for this company, it's people that actually work for the Consumers we provide payroll services for, NOT PPL. They get confused I guess as they see PPL on their checks and think they work for that company, when in fact PPL is just the company that handles the payroll for their employer. PPL is a great place to work for and plenty of opportunity to pursue an excellent career.
good
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Marion, VAOctober 9, 2017
a normal day at work consists of bathing the patient and feeding her. Then I have to do normal house chores like dishes and laundry. The lady I took care of was also my boss and she was wonderful.bre
Pros
food provided
Cons
it was too hot
Care provider
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 8, 2017
I currently take care of my mom, I enjoy what I do for her. It's a great program we learned about through social services. I work every day for about 5 1/2 hours a day. Very flexible schedule.
Review
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 4, 2017
I was a live in Aide, taking care of a hospice patient every day needs, and keeping patient comfortable. My patient expired, this is why I no longer working for this company.
Pros
made nice money and enjoyed my work.
Not good with ensuring paychecks
MEDICAL AIDE (Current Employee) –  MissouriSeptember 29, 2017
I love my job, however public partnerships is the payroll company and they are not good at all with ensuring that you receive your paychecks on time..
hardest part of job
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, VASeptember 28, 2017
Public Partenerships is a company that pays others to do home health care. I didn't have any issue with the company itself but the home that I was working in.
Pros
loved my client
Cons
didn't care for client's family
Love to work with people ederly especially
Care for ederly (Former Employee) –  Luray, VASeptember 27, 2017
Would love to do this again.i wish they could tell me or recommend me to others around my area.overall i did like the way things were done.and never had an issue with pay.
do not pay on time
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Danville, VASeptember 24, 2017
takes forever for paper work to go thru so you can get paid. Paper work had to faxed 5 times before they say it was received. Worked in patients home.
Pros
Make you own schedule
Cons
no benefits low pay
Na
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  West VirginiaSeptember 20, 2017
I enjoy working with my clients, however this job does not offer any benefits whatsoever and no paid time off or holiday pay. NOTHING. That's the main reason I'm looking for another job.
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 20, 2017
I had a productive experience as a Personal Care Assistant with Public Partnerships, LLC. I was able to perform activities of daily living and and companionship with at least three of my clients while enhancing their lives through these performances. In addition, I have worked between 20 and 30 hours per week with my clients. The hardest part of my job was leaving my position, because I left the area while the easiest part was spending time and helping my clients, who could not help themselves due to being mentally and physically handicapped.
working with disable kids
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 20, 2017
taking the child to the rec or maybe to and appointment if the parent couldn't.

you worked from were ever the child was at. so there house or have to pick them up from school and take them with you or to whatever he or she wanted to do
Nice place to work
Caregiver- Aide (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 20, 2017
You can set your own hours that work with both you and the patient. Very flexible, and very minimum paperwork. You can use an app to clock in and out which makes things simple!
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no advancements
Great Place to work to get your feet wet in healthcare setting
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 18, 2017
Not much to say worked here 5+ years not many problems i appreciate the opportunity to work here in a generally stress free environment most of the time.
Helping people obtain an improved quality of life!
Home Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Shinglehouse, PASeptember 18, 2017
Managed all areas of daily living, including meal preparation, grocery shopping, general household duties, appointments, extra-curricular activities, offered companionship

Services provided according to the individuals needs or desires or general health

Enjoyed establishing a personal relationship with the individual
Ppl
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  SeaTac, WASeptember 17, 2017
It was very fast paced, which is fine. However, we were definitely not being paid enough for what we went through. Constantly solving problems that tax professions should solve. And always being screamed at over the phone by caregivers.
Working with elderly clients
Personal Care Attendant (PCA) (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VASeptember 15, 2017
This job is awesome you get to help people you get to take care of people the clients are great and the clients are so appreciative of everything that you do for them. You never know what to expect each day when you go to work but it's always something good and it's so fulfilling to be able to help people that aren't able to help their selves it's nice to put a smile on the client's face
Pros
Great client
Cons
get close to the clients and then they pass away
Worked for the person I took care of.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VASeptember 15, 2017
I didn't really talk to Public Partnerships unless it had to deal with my paycheck or any changes to my profile. The person I took care of was my boss.