PCI Employee Reviews

It was the worst place I've ever worked
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTNovember 16, 2017
You're expected to take pictures of people and their families which isn't a big deal but you weren't allowed to really have any interaction with them you can ask them to sit a certain way but if they didn't want to date they would and when you go and try to sell them the pictures afterwards they would degrade you and tell you how terrible it was
jorneyman painter (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 5, 2017
I WORKED THERE FOR A FEW MONTHS ON A UNION JOB. made good money and was treated fairly with them. I would recommend fellow employees to this company for fair pay
easy job
Field Manager / Money Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 17, 2017
Easy job, horrible upper management. no one communicates with each other. Favoritism is a big here. so good luck. work load was easy. to many people want to be the boss..
Pros
easy money
Cons
terrible upper management
fast paced and fun
Scaffold Erector (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 13, 2017
how to safely erect and dismantle scaffold, sort yard, organize and count parts, never at same job, fun group of people and I liked the physical aspect and hands on while learning
I enjoy working in relaxed environment but can be successful in stressful ones to
Pipefitter Helper iron worker helper welder helper (Former Employee) –  Westlake, LAJune 11, 2017
Hello my name is keondreas greenhouse. I have performed multiple work task and have worked in construction for a total of 4 years .I have had several Job titles over these past 4 years .I enjoy working safe with my co workers and being the most productive I can be and most of all giving the company I'm working for a full days work. Im also a big fan of staying over knock off time.I'm a very open pEpson and always willing to take ideas.Imy always trying to build a family relationship with the people I'm working around.If I'm choose not to be a part of you all soon project I will make it my best intentions to be a successful employee.thank you
Pros
Free lunches vacation
Cons
Healthcare shortbreaks
carpenter
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  MOJune 10, 2017
Great key components learned was that Safety and stable knowledge are the two important keys to having a successful work day.
-Co-workers are very helpful and know real meaning of Team work
Nightlife
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAMay 19, 2017
Drunks and gangsters threaten your life over a $5 flat rate. Useless supervisors and "Observe and Report" officers. Also a boss that makes every day a pain.

The cashiers and the custodians are awesome. I would work with them any day.
awesome
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 29, 2017
this was a friendly environment, my bosses were so amazing and helped me with anything I needed! I loved my job title and couldn't of asked for a better position!
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
child care issues happened and couldnt keep my job
Great job wish i had never left
bar back (Former Employee) –  St. Augustine Beach, FLApril 19, 2017
It was cool fun not to long of hours got great money met a lot of people an seen a lot of shows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bosses were okay it was just a good time
Great company
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, MIApril 1, 2017
I enjoyed working with this company great employees great boss good bonuses I like the company great training good break and great experience for the future.
Good job
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 10, 2017
It was a good opportunity to use my security license with this company. I enjoyed he people that taught me about the industry. I like the shift I had and meeting new people.
Enjoyable and fast paced
Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLFebruary 21, 2017
Good work environment with a great team of people willing to assist with any questions or concerns. The work was always fast paced and never really the same thing twice. It's a job that would definitely keep you on your toes.
Pros
Small work environment, personable, engaging
Cons
small office building
Work hard made good fellow employers
Scaffold builder leadmen ,Carpenter,forklift oper (Former Employee) –  KennsawFebruary 13, 2017
Been in scaffolding awhile an pci was good company to work for there good ppl take care of you an try to keep you working as much as possible
Pros
Benifits, salary
Cons
Hard work
unorganized
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILFebruary 12, 2017
not a place to work if you value having time off. payroll always shorts checks, 4 days off a month. Employees who date supervisors somehow get promoted to office jobs.
Pros
get a paycheck
Cons
everything else
A Great Local Company
Marketing/Design Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 18, 2017
The father and son management teams amazing in that they have created a great working dynamic that plays on their strengths and supports their individual weaknesses.
Pros
Great leadership, great atmosphere, great people.
Cons
Work can slow down from time to time.
productive and fun workplace.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILDecember 30, 2016
Productive and fun workplace. A typical day at work is cooking cleaning and driving clients place to place. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping others that can't help themselves.
Sufficient, safe, and productive work space.
Pipe insulation (Former Employee) –  Deweyville, TXOctober 5, 2016
The job was in cottonwood power plant. We were to report to our lunch station by 6:30am every morning so that we could have a safety meeting. Then we would begain work in our assigned location by 7am. Before going off to work but right after the safety meetings we did what was retired to as "stretch and flex". We did various stretching before starting out daily work. This place offered break as needed and a 30 minute lunch break. The house cleaning in each crew was phenomenal. It was a "nothing left behind" strategy. Their were separate women and men Porter potties. The work it's self was hard work but we had sufficient cool water supplied at all times. Over all this space a was sufficient, safe, and productive work space.
Pros
Clean restrooms, equal breaks, good pay, respectful crew.
Cons
Hard work, in the heat, sun burns, fiberglass insulation.
Stress free learning experience
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXSeptember 29, 2016
Everyone from every culture worked here and built the same buildings and wired the same panels as everyone. There would be some arguments but mostly laughter from people knocking on each other.