PCM, Inc

PCM, Inc Employer Reviews

Learned alot about insurance claims
Asst. Claims Manager / Cashier (Former Employee), Mesquite, TXJuly 21, 2014
The co-workers were very nice. I assisted those co-workers who needed help in retrieving files and starting new ones.
not a good company to work for
sales executive (Former Employee), columbus ohioOctober 29, 2013
Pros: no pros
Cons: alot of cons
Pay is good,
management is terrible
very political
insurance is high
will get rid of you with no reason
will not pay what they owe you
would not recommend anyone going to work for this company
VP Sales
Executive Vice President Sales & Service (Former Employee), TampaOctober 28, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
They sold business! No longer around! They sold and left Tampa
N/A
Collections Supervisor (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAOctober 6, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Good Company with good benefits. Good location, good coworkers
Biased company, low pay for the work, high employee turn around
IT Coordinator & Desktop Technician (Former Employee), Brooklyn, OHSeptember 14, 2013
Pros: lenient on time off for emergencies and vacation
Cons: everything else
This company doesn't care about their employees. Lot's of brown-nosing needed in order to advance in this company, which sickens me. The company I was stationed at was not much better.

I was fired for no reason, as they never even told me why. I learned later after filing for unemployment that it was due to "unsatisfactory job performance", which was – more... stupid because, when I was being let go, my direct manager even told me that he thought I did my job very well and went above and beyond. Thankfully, Unemployment found that I was unjustly terminated and awarded me benefits.

Pay is substantially low for the work and knowledge required to do the job. Everyone worked in daily fear of being let go for something stupid. The higher-ups don't converse with you, unless you messed up. Wasn't given a written job description at time of hire; company is terrible with documenting anything. No incentive programs, no recognition for job performance and they could care less about their employees. In a 9 month period, they hired and fired 7 people, HORRIBLE turn-around rate.

The only plus I can think of is that they were very lenient if you needed time off for emergencies or vacation time. My fellow employees were very nice and have developed some friendships there.

Overall, good for a start, but don't expect to work there for very long. Mind your P's and Q's, cross your T's and dot your I's!! – less
Good job, but politically biased
Trained New Sales Staff, Closed deals (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 23, 2013
Pros: free lunches, spifs, prizes
Cons: very low compenssation, discrimination rampant
It was a great place to work, although the compensation was very low. Despite having top 5 sales numbers in the company, I was fired for writing an email about conservatism, so there is a definite discrimination issue happening there
A great stepping stone into IT
Help-Desk Analyst-Trainer (Current Employee), Lewis Center, OHJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: pay is decent
Cons: benefits are very expensive.
Nothing here stays the same for too long. The company as a whole is in the process of a number of changes all around.

Overall this is a great place to be if you are just getting your feet wet in IT and want to move up later on.