PDC Energy Employee Reviews

Excellent Benefits
Supervisor Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, WVNovember 9, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside colleagues that were team players and learning from them. Management positions grew to outnumber the general population of employees as the company grew.
Great Place
Production/Completions/Operations Engineer (Former Employee) –  WVOctober 6, 2015
Miss the times I had here. Worked very hard to gt where I was, and made my experience great to begin my career as an engineer.
management inexperienced, clickish. gossip
employee (Former Employee) –  evans, coOctober 5, 2015
This is not an organized company at all. Management takes off all the time to go out to eat and drink. Management leaves to go do her thanksgiving shopping. This IT person is a mole, do not trust her.
The company is not doing as well as they claim. Everyone is on edge about the oil prices, daily. Employees talk smack about other employees in the office. They talk smack about land owners and what stupid people they are and how they have to kiss their butt and babysit them. They're not nice people, gossip about everyone constantly. The more mature men in the office were great to work with other than that everyone was immature.
There are better companies to work for. Take your time and do your research.
Pros
free food
Cons
Management always talking about employees openly.
Landman (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 25, 2015
Very young staff which makes it fun and energetic.

The staff is young and brilliant although very protective of their little groups and not very accepting of newcomers.
Project Manager/Land Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, WVMay 5, 2014
Team meeting,unit building, researching, Title of Memorandum and Due diligence completions
Professional and honest company.
Very team orientated and goal driven company.
I enjoyed my co-workers and participating with the development..of new project.s
Pros
the ability to communicate to all levels of management
Cons
relocating away from family
Great working environment and management, bright outlook
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 11, 2014
Great working environment and management, bright outlook for the future. Work/life balance is incredible, very solid pay for Denver area.
Pros
9/80 schedule
Roustabout
Compliance Worker (Current Employee) –  Evans,CoJune 18, 2013
Getting set up for the day making sure we have all the things we need to complete a project is important, it saves time and make sure the job is done right. I have learned that there are many procedures to this job, and I am all ways willing to learn. My coworker are some the hardest workers and are willing to teach. The hardest part of the job is making sure everyone is safe. It is very important that everyone goes home at the end of the day. Best thing about the job is working as a team and making money for the company.
Pros
free lunchs, safety bonuses
Cons
short breaks