PDI Employee Reviews

Basic Sales Position with little input that is noted by Management
Cardiovascular Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 5, 2017
No sales back-up documentation, variances up to 65%. Not getting paid for commissions, company adjust sales numbers up to 65% (not in favor of employee). No transparency, no open door policy.
Check the box mentality.
Pros
Good Benefits, Fair pay
Cons
No transparency - sales numbers get adjusted up to 65% without back-up documentation or cause.
Work Experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAOctober 2, 2017
A typical day at work would include 8 calls to physicians.

I learned to sell a variety of products to a variety of physicans

Workplace Culture was more of a self contained environment. No direct counterparts to work with so my work was self maintained.
Pros
Flexible work Environment
Cons
Little company support
Fun work place
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eunice, LASeptember 1, 2017
Some days were a slow work days where you had a typical day you enjoyed being there, and others days were hectic. Its just somthing we just had to deal with on a day to day basis
Pros
Free seafood Friday
Cons
lunch breaks
A typical day at work
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 1, 2017
The hardest part of the job is when the product is all over the paperwork that your trying to write on and trying not to make mistakes on the paperwork. I learn how to run the machines and clean the parts for the machines and put them back together.
Pros
PDI gives a Spending card to add to your benifits of your Jobs
Cons
Do give short breaks
Learned alot
CNC Tube Bender Operator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 31, 2017
Learned a lot of skills necessary to the field i am interested in. Definitely a good place to work for. the work environment is good the people were nice.
Family Values
PROFESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 17, 2017
Compensated well. I felt that I made a difference . The company was good about recognition and has a bonus structure. I felt developed as a sales person.
Represented a variety of pharmaceutical products, calling on doctors office in the Chicago/Metro Area.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE/TERRITORY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 13, 2017
Great training, people, products and opportunity with PDI. Management and coworkers were talented, experienced and great to work with. Called on doctors offices throughout Illinois.
Extremely busy
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, NYJanuary 27, 2017
Work at PDI was busy from sign in to sign out. Sometimes a few hours of overtime were needed just to catch up. Overall it was a very productive job.
Fun workplace
Warehouse Generalist (Former Employee) –  Ankeny, IAJanuary 24, 2017
It is a very fun fast paced place to work. PSI treats all of their employees with respect and allows everyone the opportunity to advance in the company
Enjoyed the contract, wished in could have been longer!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 26, 2016
Primarily called on Allergist and ENTs with a newer therapeutic Immuno drug. Tough selling atmosphere to break into. Challenging, but fun!
Pros
Good pay, strong upper management
Cons
Wishing for extended contract
Really enjoyed my job with Power Drives
Brazer (Former Employee) –  Falconer, NYNovember 21, 2016
My typical day at work was awesome. I went to my work station, knew what I was expected to do on a daily basis. Work days went extremely fast and the other employees were good to work with as well. It was a small enough company where there wasn't too much drama. Its too bad the company moved to buffalo shortly after I started working with the company.
Typical life with a contract company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  IowaNovember 15, 2016
Similar to other contract sales organizations. Part time or flex time employees were limited to claiming 28 hours a week but you were expected to work however many hours you needed to to accomplish sales calls.
Pros
Good training, a lot autonomy
Cons
HIgh turnover for District Managers, Bonus compensation varied among contracts & some were a disaster.
PDI INC has been a good experience, all the sales associates knew that we where on a contract with a large Pharmaceutical Company
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 7, 2016
PDI Inc. was a great place to work. The Management group were firm but fair and expected success from the sales representatives. My direct manager was excellent and transparent when it came to company business. I have covered much of Texas with this company and currently cover the Austin, Texas territory.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
No room for advancement
Great place to get started in the Pharmaceuical business
Contract Sales (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJNovember 2, 2016
-Great place to get started in Pharmaceutical Sales
-Working as a contract employee allows you a chance to demonstrate your ability and the value you bring to the organization
Pros
Flexibilty
Cons
contract
upon request
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winter Garden, FLNovember 1, 2016
o Accomplishments:
 Load and unload new power sports products from manufacture.
 Uncrate and assemble new power sports products for retail sale.
 Test all power sports equipment before consumer takes delivery.
 Install all customer accessories after initial purchase.
 Pick-up and deliver new and used power sports products for repair and delivery.
I am a Leader not a Follower
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNSeptember 14, 2016
my most enjoyable part of this job was feeling good at the end of the day knowing I gave greater than 100% of myself to the individuals I was in charge of as I am a LEADER not a FOLLOWER
got a lot of experience there working with vehicles. fun day every day with co workers.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 13, 2016
i had a lot of fun at this job. everyday i looked forward to waking up and going to work. co workers and management were really great people. it was really a close nit family oriented place. everyone worked together to make sure our products were up to par and completed by deadline.
Pros
drove exotic vehicles all day
Cons
no 401k
Good Experience
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 12, 2016
Good contract company to work for. I learned a lot and had several different products over the years. The management was good,
Alot of joking and management doesn't care
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMay 20, 2016
I worked there and Noone appreciated the efforts to do things correctly no navigation no cell phone no support from supervisor
Pros
Over time long day
Cons
Prejudice amongst employees
easy job
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIApril 8, 2016
A typical day at work would be fast paced with a lot of things to do. Learned quite a lot from co-workers. Management is okay and some co-workers are nice. The hardest part about working there is making sure everything was done correctly due to many procedures. The most enjoyable thing about the job is free lunch now and then.
Pros
monthly get togethers and potlucks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PDI. Our community is ready to answer.