PDI Employee Reviews

PDI INC has been a good experience, all the sales associates knew that we where on a contract with a large Pharmaceutical Company
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 7, 2016
PDI Inc. was a great place to work. The Management group were firm but fair and expected success from the sales representatives. My direct manager was excellent and transparent when it came to company business. I have covered much of Texas with this company and currently cover the Austin, Texas territory.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
No room for advancement
Typical life with a contract company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  IowaNovember 15, 2016
Similar to other contract sales organizations. Part time or flex time employees were limited to claiming 28 hours a week but you were expected to work however many hours you needed to to accomplish sales calls.
Pros
Good training, a lot autonomy
Cons
HIgh turnover for District Managers, Bonus compensation varied among contracts & some were a disaster.
got a lot of experience there working with vehicles. fun day every day with co workers.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 13, 2016
i had a lot of fun at this job. everyday i looked forward to waking up and going to work. co workers and management were really great people. it was really a close nit family oriented place. everyone worked together to make sure our products were up to par and completed by deadline.
Pros
drove exotic vehicles all day
Cons
no 401k
upon request
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winter Garden, FLNovember 1, 2016
o Accomplishments:
 Load and unload new power sports products from manufacture.
 Uncrate and assemble new power sports products for retail sale.
 Test all power sports equipment before consumer takes delivery.
 Install all customer accessories after initial purchase.
 Pick-up and deliver new and used power sports products for repair and delivery.
Great place to get started in the Pharmaceuical business
Contract Sales (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJNovember 2, 2016
-Great place to get started in Pharmaceutical Sales
-Working as a contract employee allows you a chance to demonstrate your ability and the value you bring to the organization
Pros
Flexibilty
Cons
contract
I am a Leader not a Follower
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNSeptember 14, 2016
my most enjoyable part of this job was feeling good at the end of the day knowing I gave greater than 100% of myself to the individuals I was in charge of as I am a LEADER not a FOLLOWER
easy job
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIApril 8, 2016
A typical day at work would be fast paced with a lot of things to do. Learned quite a lot from co-workers. Management is okay and some co-workers are nice. The hardest part about working there is making sure everything was done correctly due to many procedures. The most enjoyable thing about the job is free lunch now and then.
Pros
monthly get togethers and potlucks
Good Experience
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 12, 2016
Good contract company to work for. I learned a lot and had several different products over the years. The management was good,
Alot of joking and management doesn't care
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMay 20, 2016
I worked there and Noone appreciated the efforts to do things correctly no navigation no cell phone no support from supervisor
Pros
Over time long day
Cons
Prejudice amongst employees
fun workplace with great teammates
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 18, 2016
great teammates and fun environment to develop career. I have develop my skills and competency on how to be creative in probing questions and engage customer to a meaningful conversation. I have been motivated to increase more market sales because of the challenges and opportunities of this job.
Pros
territory knowledge
Cons
managed care
Good people, lame projects
Department Technical Director (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJanuary 28, 2016
A great place to work with lots of smart people.

Sometimes hard to get interested in film projects that are lame from the start.

Depending on the department you are in, you could be working on very interesting new technology, or very old proprietary technology with no transferable skills outside the company.

Little room for advancement, as you are a small cog in a big machine.
Pros
Free lunches
good company to work for
Pharma Sales (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYMarch 17, 2016
would never have left if flex time team did not close Fit into my life perfectly

We worked according to the amount of calls we had each month. Very easy to navigate IPAD and systems were very user friendly. Managers always helpful.
Great Flex time
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Upper Saddle River, NJFebruary 22, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility. You were not held to working on certain days. You could pick and choose what days you worked. You just needed to make sure you stayed on track to get your allotted calls accomplished within the month.
great place
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNMarch 19, 2016
over all a wonderful place to work, great co-workers and the clients are also wonderful to work with. i learned new skills everyday and i have great superviser that help me with any question.
Fast pace work place
Driver/Laborer/Automotive Detailer (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCMarch 29, 2016
My job consisted of everything from detailing cars to picking up and delivering them. Very fast pace but overall the job is in on you.
Fantastic place to work!
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYNovember 12, 2015
I love working here, I love the people, I love my management, I love the flexibility offered and the pay is fair. We have great rpodcuts that I both use and can be passionate about. It's one of the best jobs I've had.
Pros
Flexinility, management, people
Cons
Salaries can be slightly lower than competitor's
Productive fun work place.
laborer (Former Employee) –  Brighton, COJanuary 18, 2016
PDI s a great company, fun to work for and a great learning expeirence. i learned how to use equipment, i learned how to drive big trucks, and i got oushed to myfull potential.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
low hours.
Great management team
Respiratory Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 3, 2016
Nice place to work. I enjoyed working here, I would recommend the company to anyone looking for pharmaceutical sales positions.
Have consistently supported me troughout my 8 years
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Metro Washington, DCDecember 28, 2015
Enjoyed my time here at PDI
> Help transition PDI to be a best in class organization
> Provided me the opportunity to be more diverse in the pharmactical industry.
Good work/life balance
Sales Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 4, 2015
Provided opportunities for continued learning. Open to ideas and new processes to improve efficiencies. Provided opportunity to directly interact with clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PDI. Our community is ready to answer.