PDS Tech, Inc. Employee Reviews

Job Review
Assembly and Test Technician (FAA) (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 23, 2017
I had a good experience working for PDS Tech. Luckily the company I was working for offered me a permanent position.The job was an excellent fit for me because I had been trying to work with the company for years. PDS Tech gave me a great opportunity. I have recommended PDS Tech to others that I know are looking for jobs.
Job placement agency
Engineering Associate (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WISeptember 15, 2017
My time with them was short term because they were a job placement agency. They were able to find work for me when I need to find a job and were friendly people to deal with.
Temporary Work - Self Explanatory
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 15, 2017
Being a temp employee for PDS Tech is the worst experience ever. They get you hired at a site and when changes occur within their business (specifically my hiring manager was fired), I wasn't notified. Then when concerns with the work site were needing to be address, there was no one available to help me. There's no support for the employee.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Terrible communication
I was a contractor @ Boeing on the International Space Station project
Manufacturing/Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOSeptember 12, 2017
PDS was fine as a placement agency. Working at Boeing was very stressful because of the management there.I did enjoy the work and the rest of the people. Working on the International Space Station project was exciting and rewarding.
Great Environment, Small Pay
National Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 12, 2017
The work here is pretty steady. The learning opportunity is great with all of the accounts they are associated with. Management is great to work with and very approachable. The workplace culture is very family oriented. The hardest part of the job is getting a smaller paycheck then what you contract your employees out for. The most enjoyable part of the job is the variety of what your day looks like
Pros
Great employee interaction
Cons
Pay rate and not flexible with remote working
Good company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 24, 2017
Great company for internships and contractors. The departments within are great at communicating with employees and they are willing to work with you to get your needs taken care of
Needs improvments
Tool Crib Attendant / Stockroom (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 14, 2017
Good place to work for but needs inprovements. This company pays well but doesn't take care of their emplyees the way a company should. I asked to get insurance and never recieved a respones.
Great place
Boeing Summer Internship (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAAugust 12, 2017
Gave me great connections and opportunities that will be a big help in my future. even though it was temporary i enjoyed my time there and all the things I've learned.
Employment Agency - Very easy to work with
Staff Analyst at BOEING (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 5, 2017
This company hired me to work on contract at Boeing, for which I am very grateful. My days are the same as those for Boeing as I am still doing the job that I was brought in to do.
Pros
Easy to work with
n/a
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 31, 2017
This was a contract house that provided skill labor for Boeing in San Antonio. They laid people off quite often and didn't have an alternative use for the employees when Boeing was not in need.

Want to know more about PDS Tech, Inc.?

Ask a question
Good working hours and decent benefits
Contractor Payroll Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 29, 2017
8 to 5 workplace with in-house payroll system. Management lacks professionalism and confidentially. Workplace culture is not professional, no sense of teamwork.
Pros
Decent part of metroplex to work in.
good place to work for etc
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 27, 2017
Is good company to work for it was a temporary job I wanted to hire buy them it was a good experience driving forklift picking/pacing receiving put away ups DH LTD TRUCKS ETC
Pros
no free luch
Cons
15 break
great place to work
Test Tech (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2017
I learned how to work on many types of aircraft engines. Management was good for the most part. Worked at own pace to make sure all engines were ready for installation into test cells.
Pros
Pot lucks about once every two month
Cons
Good temp agency with good recruiters
BENEFIT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 27, 2017
PDS Tech is a good temp agency with good recruiters. PDS is was gave me an opportunity to land a project based position with ACS. I would recommend PDS Tech to fellow colleagues.
Pros
Good communication with recruiters
Cons
Not a lot of positions on the east coast
my work experience using PDS staffing services
Election Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 26, 2017
My experience with PDS was good but very brief. The assignment lasted 2 weeks. My position was to verify that the voting ballot tabulator machine were in good working order.
good agency
Marine Electrician (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJune 15, 2017
work with them just a few months but they where good have a good health insurance and a referral incentive program i recommend this agency they make the hire process very easy
Good Contract house
Contract Methods Engineer at Bombardier-Learjet (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS 67212June 4, 2017
willing to go the extra mile to help find contract work for employees when the existing contract expires. Good wages and benefits,frienldy employees.close to home
Pros
benefits and pay
Staffing review
Assembler (Former Employee) –  7828 Waterville roadMay 23, 2017
The staffing it's a favorable to the company never with the employee, I was working on Honeywell and the site leader fired me and the coordinator of pds was agree with her when I never did nothing wrong or can affect the policies of the company.
Pros
Secure job
Cons
Minimum wage
Bay ship yards
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 21, 2017
I really loved working on the ships great environment. great pay. the office staff was very helpful, I got the extra training I never had. Meet new people
Pros
great pay
Cons
no permanent position
Great Contract Agency
Scientific Technician/Technologist (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WA, USAMay 20, 2017
Weekly pay check, auto deposit. 6 paid Holiday Days, Longevity paid per week. Available 401K and medical. I've worked with PDS (Seattle) for 2 contracts; the first exceeded 15 years. I'd join them again without hesitation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PDS Tech, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.