PDS Tech, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Challenging & Rewarding Work Assignment
Electronic Test Technician (Contract Employee) (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 15, 2016
As a contract employee for Honeywell, applied effort pays big dividends. Was very satisfied with the electronic test technician position. What impressed me the willingness of fellow team members giving me the support. Especially when days got challenging. Work section was in the negative balance upon hire. Was instrumental in delivering product full quota upon schedule.
Pros
Thorough on the job training, supportive team members, and complete documentation
Cons
No benefits
Professional, Employee-oriented Company
Systems and Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 4, 2016
Contract employees are held to high standards, as expected, but recruiters go above and beyond to find placement for employees. I had requested a high dollar amount per hour, believing I would have to negotiate down by about $2/hr. My recruiter actually negotiated with the client and I ended up receiving $4/hr. more than my original high dollar amount. In addition, my contract was extended twice and only ended when the project implemented. I would love to represent PDS Tech again.
Pros
High pay, good recruiters
Cons
Would work for them again they were awesome
Team Lead Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 10, 2016
Assisting with customers' bills and service order issues. Rescheduling customer missed appointments with a 43% turnaround rate.

I enjoy working and interacting with customers' as well as fellow employees team work is very essential any growing environment.

I also Managed a team of (3) and we worked very well together we shared and managed to overcome many obstacles on a daily basis. Achieve the maximum goal of revenue to generate for the company and resolving issues for our door to door team to ensure accuracy on all customer orders.
Pros
Working for success to ensure revenue growth.
Cons
limited resources for systems issues.
Productive, Customer satisfaction, Employee friendly
IT Help Desk Tier 1 Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 20, 2016
A typical day at work consist of making sure the customers are satisfied, taking the time out to understand what is going on with the customers. There are so many things to learn daily, how to focus on what the problem is with or clients, and how to resolve this issue. Sometimes we just have people to call and thank the company for being so reliable. I took no more then 20 calls a day, the reason is because dealing with scanners, cv 61, cn 50 and ipads, they need a lot of attention and we could be on a call for 1 hour. Management is awesome, very understanding and they will never be down your back about anything, I guess that's because majority of my team are very proficient at the job. The hardest thing about my job is nothing I enjoy all the challenges, so nothing is to hard. I enjoy everyone, we all get alone and we all work together.

Team makes the Dream Work.
Installed hardware and software daily basis.
Boeing IT administrator (Former Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLJuly 23, 2016
No benefits other than 6 Holidays
Best coworkers on the PLANET GUARANTEED BOEING IS AWESOME TO WORK FOR just not under a SUBCONTRACTOR. I miss them already and would go back NOW.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
No beneftis
Working condition is dependent on assignment
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 21, 2016
This is a technical job assignment or contract. On some assignment, it is really exciting, challenging and reward. Opportunity to work with high caliber or smart people, especially in high profile companies.
Pros
Will recommend
Cons
Improvement on benefits
Using my customer service skills
service technician (Current Employee) –  Pittsfield, MADecember 28, 2015
My day starts at 6 AM. I hand out reports, check copiers, print large volume of reports. I use my skills in Microsoft office and Excel to generate updated reports to management. I work on my own and I am a self motivated person. I communicate very well with the employees,as well as have a good relationship.
Pros
communication with the employees
Productive & will work area
Assembler Level 4 Technician (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJanuary 12, 2016
Since I had been at Honeywell, it was amazing experience that I had learned to used chemicals as PPE, separate metals parts, washed assembly products, & test finished parts! I have enjoy working with co-workers, get along with co- workers, & friends with co-workers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Aircraft Structural Mechanic (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 17, 2016
PDS Tech is a great company.They were really great at finding the right employer that was aligned with my previous work experience. I would recommend PDS to those that are seeking employment.
Temporary Agency
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJune 30, 2016
Is the only Temporary service that Honeywell Aerospace. Worked on several different lines in the shop and worked with several fellow employees.
Avionics Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 31, 2016
good pay. good hours. no company paid benefits. management was always helpful. work hours normal. shift time normal. co-workers worked in the aviation industry forever.
Enjoyed recruiting and job placement
Manager, The Temporary File (Former Employee) –  Las Colinas, TXOctober 29, 2015
Very demanding but satisfying position.. Finding personnel and matching their skills with a job. Changed from day to day. Lots of variety. Typical day involved sales, recruiting, training, testing and placement of temporary and permanent employees. Supervision of office staff and temporary employees. Office management.
Pros
Satisfication in finding employment for candidates
Cons
Not enough candidates to fill open work orders with clients
Horrible... Never again. Stay clear of pds tech
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Urbana, OHOctober 26, 2015
They will claim they cannot pay you what others in the same area make doing the same exact job with the same job title... I made 12 they made 20. Treated unfairly is an understatement. They will do anything to save themselves money even if it means underpaying someone with over a years worth of experience. I will do anything and everything in my power to inform people about pds tech.
Pros
Cons
Treat employees unfairly, not enough pay for the job
Great Place to Work
HR SERVICE COORDINATOR Boeing (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMarch 18, 2016
Family oriented. Great place to work. They walk you step by step through the process and have earned respect from the companies they serve.
Temp
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 20, 2016
I was a temp with them and did not work in there office. I worked for the Hartford in customer services.
Productive Environment
Admin. Asst./ Jr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 8, 2015
Job source for potential candidates that meets client's employment needs
Reformat professional resumes & cover letter assistance
File & Database Management
Provide Aptitude tests and grade
Schedule drug screenings when applicable
Assist with interviews
Mail metering/ handling
Professional phone etiquette
Pros
Sharpened skill sets
Cons
Unable to meet full potential/ laid off due to recession
Comfortable workplace
Imaging/Scanning Clerk (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 10, 2016
I am on contract at Fiserv. Fiserv is a very nice company to work at. Very comfortable, relaxed and friendly environment.
Opportunistic
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 18, 2015
Being a Production Supervisor in a high pace environment. Bringing the energy needed to set a positive tone for my guys early. Something I picked up on is preparation through out the day setting up for next day shipments, and deliveries. Management was forthcoming with advice, and procedural standards.
The opportunity to be apart of change within the company to help for future contracts
Highly productive, energetic and fun work place.
Mechanic-II, Inspector-II and a Trainer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 2, 2015
Day starts early (6:00 AM) in the morning. At meeting I find out about that day's agenda. Labor On for the job on SAP. Co-workers were fun to work with. I started there as dis-assembly mechanic, moved up to assembly mechanic, then went to inspection side (Bearing Inspection). I enjoyed the work environment. We helped each other out when needed. It gave me knowledge about Final Out (Engine) and Analyst's job.
Professional work environment with tools in the automotive world
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 2, 2016
I directly interfaced with Toyota owners by responding to incoming phone calls, letters, e-mails, and/or chats regarding inquiries and/or complaints. This was something I was use to seeing that I've worked in customer service for the past 5 years prior. I enjoyed analyzing customer concerns/inquires (i.e.-requests for financial assistance, concerns that are dealer, sales, service, or product related) and handling them accordingly; It gave me a sense of power and responsibility. The fact that I was able to take ownership of incoming communication to investigate and resolve various questions and concerns that are dealer, sales, service or product related made me feel like a real asset to the company and my customers. One of the most pleasurable skills I was able to use and enhance was that of active listening. If I combined that with proactive decision-making, this allowed these skills to benefit Toyota customers more than I could imagine. It was a wonderful job minus the management.
Pros
The cafeteria and other company perks
Cons
The management