PDS Tech, Inc. Employee Reviews

The experience with PDS was great with Embraer
Trade Compliance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 31, 2016
Enjoyed my co-workers and management was very supportive
and helpful, hours were great. This was one of my favorite assignments. The only issues I see were no benefits for Vacation
or holidays were given and my assignment was 9 months this is to long with no paid time off.
Pdstech
Honeywell Service and Repair Tech (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 15, 2016
Their starting pay rate is great!! Benefits are available. Excellent agency to work for. From recruiter to interview. The hiring process was long but worth it..........
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Rarely get hired
Challenging & Rewarding Work Assignment
Electronic Test Technician (Contract Employee) (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 15, 2016
As a contract employee for Honeywell, applied effort pays big dividends. Was very satisfied with the electronic test technician position. What impressed me the willingness of fellow team members giving me the support. Especially when days got challenging. Work section was in the negative balance upon hire. Was instrumental in delivering product full quota upon schedule.
Pros
Thorough on the job training, supportive team members, and complete documentation
Cons
No benefits
Installed hardware and software daily basis.
Boeing IT administrator (Former Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLJuly 23, 2016
No benefits other than 6 Holidays
Best coworkers on the PLANET GUARANTEED BOEING IS AWESOME TO WORK FOR just not under a SUBCONTRACTOR. I miss them already and would go back NOW.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
No beneftis
Good Company
Avionics Technician II QF-16, F16 (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 4, 2016
Great company, good pay. Good benefits and you get holiday pay. If you live over 50 miles away, you get perdium for up to 1 year.
Avionics Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 31, 2016
good pay. good hours. no company paid benefits. management was always helpful. work hours normal. shift time normal. co-workers worked in the aviation industry forever.
Working condition is dependent on assignment
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 21, 2016
This is a technical job assignment or contract. On some assignment, it is really exciting, challenging and reward. Opportunity to work with high caliber or smart people, especially in high profile companies.
Pros
Will recommend
Cons
Improvement on benefits
great temp company to work with
Technician I Assembly and Test (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 11, 2017
I had a wonderful experience as a contractor with PDS tech, they were right on top of any issues I had, and they were very knowledgeable.
helped get me a job
Composite Technician (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 17, 2017
they helped me get a job in aviation. always answered any questions i had. great and friendly staff. i would recommend going through them to anyone looking for a job.
Supervisors need help with organization
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 14, 2016
Cool place to work, but there wasnt enough workflow to keep so many employees around. There was too many supervisors so there was always that mix up of who is in charge
temp
Production Material Handler (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 24, 2017
i was not there long enough to be able to give an assesment on the job in its entiretiy. if I was there longer, then maybe I would be able to say more, but right now I can no
Awesome Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 4, 2017
If you're willing to put in the work you can be successful here. The job becomes easier with time after you have built a pipeline of resources.
Productive, Customer satisfaction, Employee friendly
IT Help Desk Tier 1 Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 20, 2016
A typical day at work consist of making sure the customers are satisfied, taking the time out to understand what is going on with the customers. There are so many things to learn daily, how to focus on what the problem is with or clients, and how to resolve this issue. Sometimes we just have people to call and thank the company for being so reliable. I took no more then 20 calls a day, the reason is because dealing with scanners, cv 61, cn 50 and ipads, they need a lot of attention and we could be on a call for 1 hour. Management is awesome, very understanding and they will never be down your back about anything, I guess that's because majority of my team are very proficient at the job. The hardest thing about my job is nothing I enjoy all the challenges, so nothing is to hard. I enjoy everyone, we all get alone and we all work together.

Team makes the Dream Work.
Fun place to work machinning Proto type parts
CNC PROGRAMMER MASTER MACHININST (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAAugust 29, 2016
fast pace environment new machines
how to mange time on jobs
co workers were team players
there was no hard part of the job
my most enjoyable part was when i had to make a part and have it come out good the first part
Pros
varity of machines
Cons
contract ended short
Works hard to get you the job, but forgets about you after
Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2012
They seemed to work very had to place you with a company, I was very impressed by that compared to other placement outfits that were pretty much worthless. As time passes, however, their support to YOU seems to disappear. They do not return calls for what would seem to be simple questions, or they are unfriendly if they do answer. I've been with them for over a year & it would be nice if they offered at least one paid day off for the money they have made off of my good record at the company. No holidays, no vacation days, no sick days, no raises. What have you done for me lately? Temp/contract works both ways & I'll be happy to lay them off when the chance comes.
Pros
job placement
Cons
no pto. rediculous expensive health plan. no support.
Place to grow your career
Enterprise Systems Monitoring Analyst/Jr (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNSeptember 7, 2016
Very good company to work for. Team effort is the goal for success
Typical Normal work load though sometimes, you would have to do more than expected.
Lackluster Performance - Demotivating
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  SeattleOctober 9, 2012
On the surface this seems to be a great place to work as a recruiter because Boeing is their #1 customer. Their competition must not be much better because PDS supplies the majority of contract resources to them. That's where it all starts to fall apart. They have a shotgun approach to recruiting, stressing quantity over quality. There are few business processes documented leading to redundant effort and mistakes by the staff. Pay is very lacking in comparison to other agencies and industry standards. It's really a shame that their bar is low and that they reward and retain mediocrity. Small office, small minds.
Pros
boeing has 100s of contract labor openings
Cons
very poor compensation
Professional, Employee-oriented Company
Systems and Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 4, 2016
Contract employees are held to high standards, as expected, but recruiters go above and beyond to find placement for employees. I had requested a high dollar amount per hour, believing I would have to negotiate down by about $2/hr. My recruiter actually negotiated with the client and I ended up receiving $4/hr. more than my original high dollar amount. In addition, my contract was extended twice and only ended when the project implemented. I would love to represent PDS Tech again.
Pros
High pay, good recruiters
Good contract firm
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  St Louis, MOSeptember 2, 2015
People are pleasant and helpful. The compensation package is excellent, benefits are average for contract firms. The job search process was professional and security clearance was handled in a very professional manner
Pros
Professional, friendly atmosphere
Clean plane faa parts
FAA Cleanline (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 9, 2015
I get parts from people and clean them in different types of chemicals then I bring them back I have learned how to clean faa parts and the management is okay not the best my co workers are cool and the hardest part of the job is the job instructions in all realistic and the job is fun because it is straight farward and easy.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Pay, Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PDS Tech, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.