PDS Tech, Inc. Employee Reviews

Staffing review
Assembler (Former Employee) –  7828 Waterville roadMay 23, 2017
The staffing it's a favorable to the company never with the employee, I was working on Honeywell and the site leader fired me and the coordinator of pds was agree with her when I never did nothing wrong or can affect the policies of the company.
Pros
Secure job
Cons
Minimum wage
Bay ship yards
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 21, 2017
I really loved working on the ships great environment. great pay. the office staff was very helpful, I got the extra training I never had. Meet new people
Pros
great pay
Cons
no permanent position
Great Contract Agency
Scientific Technician/Technologist (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WA, USAMay 20, 2017
Weekly pay check, auto deposit. 6 paid Holiday Days, Longevity paid per week. Available 401K and medical. I've worked with PDS (Seattle) for 2 contracts; the first exceeded 15 years. I'd join them again without hesitation.
Hard worker, works without supervision.
Aircraft mechanic contract (Former Employee) –  North Charlseton, SCMay 20, 2017
He is able to work without supervision and can perform quality work. Working as a contractor there are many unlicensed employees.
Working under airplane floor is confining.
Management is overbearing and never offering praise for good work.
Pros
Lots of money.
Cons
Long hours, unachievable expectations, poor mamagement by Boeing supervisors.
Fun job, great pay!
contractor to Sikorsky Aircraft (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTMay 18, 2017
I worked contract for Sikorsky Aircraft through PDS Tech. I worked in the Research and Development department and that was a fantastic job. I would still be at the job, after Lockheed Martin bought Sikorsky, all contractors were laid off.
Pros
Great experience, great people, excellent pay
Cons
Was only contract work
Contract work
Experimental Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 12, 2017
I was a contract worker for PDS Technical for over 18 months. I actually worked at Cessna Aircraft Company in Wichita, KS. I helped build the Light attack aircraft "Scorpion" for them. They were a good place to help me get my foot in the door at Cessna/Textron.
Pros
Per Diem, good wages, and easy to work for with no hassles
Cons
Pay could've been a little better..
Professional
Senior Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCMay 12, 2017
Friendly co-workers. Positive atmosphere. Professional behaviors. Additional training if requested. Flexible work hours. Minimal weekend hours. Great manager.
Helpful Staff
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 29, 2017
PDS Tech staff is wonderfully helpful and will work with you for what you are looking for. Contacting them is easy and they will push your resume to various companies for you. I loved working with them and I would do it again if it were something I was looking for!
Fun new experience
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXMarch 19, 2017
Never thought I was going to be working in aviation. When I got hired it was like a whole other world. Just the different atmosphere was fun to be in. Working with tools was really laid back but still intense when it was needed. I took my job very serious made sure everything was organized and perfect. Just like it should be in aviation.
Pros
Awesome
Cons
N/a
Temp Agency
Data Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 28, 2017
This is a nice temp agency they try to get you the best jobs with good pay. I've worked with 2 major companys going through this agency and the reps are very nice
Pros
Good Job placement
ok place to work
Machinist II (Former Employee) –  Urbana, OHFebruary 20, 2017
It is ok place to work. But if you have family issues that need your attention they will not be so eager to work with you. It is still an ok plce to work
temp
Production Material Handler (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 24, 2017
i was not there long enough to be able to give an assesment on the job in its entiretiy. if I was there longer, then maybe I would be able to say more, but right now I can no
helped get me a job
Composite Technician (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 17, 2017
they helped me get a job in aviation. always answered any questions i had. great and friendly staff. i would recommend going through them to anyone looking for a job.
great temp company to work with
Technician I Assembly and Test (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 11, 2017
I had a wonderful experience as a contractor with PDS tech, they were right on top of any issues I had, and they were very knowledgeable.
Awesome Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 4, 2017
If you're willing to put in the work you can be successful here. The job becomes easier with time after you have built a pipeline of resources.
Pdstech
Honeywell Service and Repair Tech (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 15, 2016
Their starting pay rate is great!! Benefits are available. Excellent agency to work for. From recruiter to interview. The hiring process was long but worth it..........
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Rarely get hired
Supervisors need help with organization
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 14, 2016
Cool place to work, but there wasnt enough workflow to keep so many employees around. There was too many supervisors so there was always that mix up of who is in charge
The experience with PDS was great with Embraer
Trade Compliance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 31, 2016
Enjoyed my co-workers and management was very supportive
and helpful, hours were great. This was one of my favorite assignments. The only issues I see were no benefits for Vacation
or holidays were given and my assignment was 9 months this is to long with no paid time off.
Place to grow your career
Enterprise Systems Monitoring Analyst/Jr (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNSeptember 7, 2016
Very good company to work for. Team effort is the goal for success
Typical Normal work load though sometimes, you would have to do more than expected.
Fun place to work machinning Proto type parts
CNC PROGRAMMER MASTER MACHININST (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAAugust 29, 2016
fast pace environment new machines
how to mange time on jobs
co workers were team players
there was no hard part of the job
my most enjoyable part was when i had to make a part and have it come out good the first part
Pros
varity of machines
Cons
contract ended short

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PDS Tech, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.