PDS Tech, Inc. Employee Reviews

great place to work
Test Tech (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2017
I learned how to work on many types of aircraft engines. Management was good for the most part. Worked at own pace to make sure all engines were ready for installation into test cells.
Pros
Pot lucks about once every two month
Cons
Good temp agency with good recruiters
BENEFIT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 27, 2017
PDS Tech is a good temp agency with good recruiters. PDS is was gave me an opportunity to land a project based position with ACS. I would recommend PDS Tech to fellow colleagues.
Pros
Good communication with recruiters
Cons
Not a lot of positions on the east coast
my work experience using PDS staffing services
Election Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 26, 2017
My experience with PDS was good but very brief. The assignment lasted 2 weeks. My position was to verify that the voting ballot tabulator machine were in good working order.
good agency
Marine Electrician (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJune 15, 2017
work with them just a few months but they where good have a good health insurance and a referral incentive program i recommend this agency they make the hire process very easy
Good Contract house
Contract Methods Engineer at Bombardier-Learjet (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS 67212June 4, 2017
willing to go the extra mile to help find contract work for employees when the existing contract expires. Good wages and benefits,frienldy employees.close to home
Pros
benefits and pay
Staffing review
Assembler (Former Employee) –  7828 Waterville roadMay 23, 2017
The staffing it's a favorable to the company never with the employee, I was working on Honeywell and the site leader fired me and the coordinator of pds was agree with her when I never did nothing wrong or can affect the policies of the company.
Pros
Secure job
Cons
Minimum wage
Bay ship yards
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 21, 2017
I really loved working on the ships great environment. great pay. the office staff was very helpful, I got the extra training I never had. Meet new people
Pros
great pay
Cons
no permanent position
Great Contract Agency
Scientific Technician/Technologist (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WA, USAMay 20, 2017
Weekly pay check, auto deposit. 6 paid Holiday Days, Longevity paid per week. Available 401K and medical. I've worked with PDS (Seattle) for 2 contracts; the first exceeded 15 years. I'd join them again without hesitation.
Hard worker, works without supervision.
Aircraft mechanic contract (Former Employee) –  North Charlseton, SCMay 20, 2017
He is able to work without supervision and can perform quality work. Working as a contractor there are many unlicensed employees.
Working under airplane floor is confining.
Management is overbearing and never offering praise for good work.
Pros
Lots of money.
Cons
Long hours, unachievable expectations, poor mamagement by Boeing supervisors.
Fun job, great pay!
contractor to Sikorsky Aircraft (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTMay 18, 2017
I worked contract for Sikorsky Aircraft through PDS Tech. I worked in the Research and Development department and that was a fantastic job. I would still be at the job, after Lockheed Martin bought Sikorsky, all contractors were laid off.
Pros
Great experience, great people, excellent pay
Cons
Was only contract work
Contract work
Experimental Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 12, 2017
I was a contract worker for PDS Technical for over 18 months. I actually worked at Cessna Aircraft Company in Wichita, KS. I helped build the Light attack aircraft "Scorpion" for them. They were a good place to help me get my foot in the door at Cessna/Textron.
Pros
Per Diem, good wages, and easy to work for with no hassles
Cons
Pay could've been a little better..
Professional
Senior Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCMay 12, 2017
Friendly co-workers. Positive atmosphere. Professional behaviors. Additional training if requested. Flexible work hours. Minimal weekend hours. Great manager.
Helpful Staff
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 29, 2017
PDS Tech staff is wonderfully helpful and will work with you for what you are looking for. Contacting them is easy and they will push your resume to various companies for you. I loved working with them and I would do it again if it were something I was looking for!
Fun new experience
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXMarch 19, 2017
Never thought I was going to be working in aviation. When I got hired it was like a whole other world. Just the different atmosphere was fun to be in. Working with tools was really laid back but still intense when it was needed. I took my job very serious made sure everything was organized and perfect. Just like it should be in aviation.
Pros
Awesome
Cons
N/a
Temp Agency
Data Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 28, 2017
This is a nice temp agency they try to get you the best jobs with good pay. I've worked with 2 major companys going through this agency and the reps are very nice
Pros
Good Job placement
ok place to work
Machinist II (Former Employee) –  Urbana, OHFebruary 20, 2017
It is ok place to work. But if you have family issues that need your attention they will not be so eager to work with you. It is still an ok plce to work
temp
Production Material Handler (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 24, 2017
i was not there long enough to be able to give an assesment on the job in its entiretiy. if I was there longer, then maybe I would be able to say more, but right now I can no
helped get me a job
Composite Technician (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 17, 2017
they helped me get a job in aviation. always answered any questions i had. great and friendly staff. i would recommend going through them to anyone looking for a job.
great temp company to work with
Technician I Assembly and Test (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 11, 2017
I had a wonderful experience as a contractor with PDS tech, they were right on top of any issues I had, and they were very knowledgeable.
Awesome Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 4, 2017
If you're willing to put in the work you can be successful here. The job becomes easier with time after you have built a pipeline of resources.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PDS Tech, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.