PDS Technical Services

PDS Technical Services Employer Reviews

Easy to work with. Any issues I've had were resolved expeditiously.
Contractor (Current Employee), Greer, SCNovember 23, 2014
I've only worked with PDS Tech for a month so it's kinda hard to give much of a review. The dealings I've had with them have been what I would expect. They have resolved any questions or issues promptly and courteously.
Horrible company
Helpdesk (Former Employee), Irving txNovember 13, 2014
Pros: none horrible company run as fast as you can
Cons: favoritism and gossipy people who need to grow up.
This place is a d#$& sweat shop no communication with the management, they send you to a well known company that is a revolving door and treats the workers like trash and you have to be good at kissing behind if you want to keep your job. If anyone contacts you about this position and want to send you to Fujitsu run away you will regret it they lie – more... and tell you that you will go permanent and you won't there are people who have been there for over 2 years working contract and stuck if you need a job just to pay the bills then go for it but if you are looking for a career look elsewhere. – less
Job Review
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 5, 2014
Pros: they provided work.
Cons: not much communication with management
PDS Tech is a contracting company.They provide contracted jobs for candidates with a technical background.
warehouse
warehouse (Former Employee), lawrenceville,gaOctober 22, 2014
shipping/recieving order picker forklift operator-sit down,standup,cherry picker ,electric pallet jack,slip sheet ,
lead group-trained others
warehouse1&2
costumer service-local pickup
Fun and Exciting
Bell Helicopter, Material Dispatcher (Former Employee), Amarillo, TxOctober 9, 2014
Pros: clean and safe work enviroment
Cons: no benefits
Enjoyed working with a team that had the same goals as I did. Supplying manufacturing with parts to build helicopters.
Fair and energectic
Business Process Analyst (Former Employee), South CarolinaOctober 3, 2014
Great place enjoyed the work they gave and the opportunity. i think they were amazing
Great People
Database Developer (Former Employee), Hartford CTOctober 2, 2014
Pros: exceptional, great friendly people
Cons: can't always find a contracting position in the it field.
This company is a great company to work for. The people you deal with on a day to day basis are helpful and courtious. They know their business.
Easy to work with
Tier 1 Print Center Maintenance (Former Employee), Media, PASeptember 26, 2014
I subcontracted to Xerox in Mt. Laurel NJ. All interactions with PDS were very comfortable. I would definitely recommend PDS to friends and associates.
Got to see practically the whole state of Md., and paid well also.
Election Day Support Specialist (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 11, 2014
Unfortunatly, job was only temporary during voting session. I must say was one of the most exciting, rewarding employments I've ever had. 'Looked forward to going to work (and getting off) everyday. I hope the opportunity comes again!
i enjoyed working for that bunch
Crew Lead (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 10, 2014
they offered me more money to stay
not a sweat shop
if you needed personal time, no problem
Professional aircraft manufacturing environment
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee), Charleston, SCJuly 18, 2014
My work schedule is 6 am till 330 pm Mon-Sat. Clock in, go to meeting, report to work area, gather tools, go to work area, work till break, work till lunch, work till punch out. Damage control unexpected problems, resolve and resume. I have learned many skills that can further my goals as a professional aircraft assembly mechanic. Coworkers are all – more... friendly and helpful. The hardest part may be the paperwork involved and passing inspection with quality assurance inspectors. But it gets handled and we move on. The most enjoyable part of the job is looking around and being surrounded by 6 to 8 Dreamliners in a massive airplane hanger. – less
Good management
Avionics Technician II (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 7, 2014
Pros: best way to try out different places to work all around the world.
Cons: being a job shopping company, their are no benefits.
Their team is constantly working to keep me working at high paying quality businesses. They really care about their Technicians.
Assigned to PDS Tech at Bombadier in Wichita, KS as an avionics engineer for the C Series Aircraft.
Avionics Engineer/Test Engineer (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 1, 2014
Assigned to Bombardier by PDS Tech. Completed a one year assignment as an Avionics Engineer for the C Series airliner. Enjoyed my time at Bombardier. I was well supported at PDS Tech during the year assignment.
No comments
Automated Expense Report Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 21, 2014
Pros: no comments
Cons: no comments
No comments as I did not work for them long enough. As there is a need for a comment I can only say they are kind to you but should a situation raise and you are substituted you would not receive support nor assistance to find precise reasons which could help you evaluate your-self and shape areas you may not know are lacking care.
Great work
GE Temporary Remanufacture Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 18, 2014
they place you in a great job and promising job they got me in at GE
Easy work,but no family timne
General Aircraft Mechanic (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCJune 8, 2014
I'm a contractor working for PDS Technical services at Boeing. The company PDS Tech is a very good company to work for. I have started a new career through working with PDS Tech and I'm grateful for the opportunity.
Flexible and a culturally diverse setting
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Nyack, NYJune 6, 2014
Pros: flexibility, culturally diverse atmosphere
Cons: non existant management
I supervised a group of sales representatives that did door to door marketing. I entered data of sales and leads that the sales reps brought in. It was fun to get the sales representatives in the state of mind to want to produce more than the previous day. Through that I used positive reinforcements. I learned managerial skills which was a great experience. – more... My coworkers were nice and easy to work with. They were hard workers. Management on the other hand were like non existent. We had no manager for months therefore I had to pick up the slack with no pay increase. This included the hiring process, which I had no previous experience in ie; filling out the i9 form. The hardest part of the job was that we had no management. I had to reach out to people in Texas. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility. In addition the chance to test my skills and challenge myself in an area I had no previous expertise. The worst part of this job was walking in the work one day and unexpectedly finding everything boxed up for closure of our Nyack NY office. Very disappointing. No heads up. Which left my co-workers and myself without a job. – less
Review
A&P/Avionics Techncian (Former Employee), Savannah, GAMay 12, 2014
PDS Tech is a relatively good company to work for as a contractor. I worked at Gulfstream for 2 years. I learned a lot about avionics and sheet metal.
2 YEARS WITH NO RAISE, GOOD JOB BUT NO ADVANCMENT
G-650 wing QC inspector (Current Employee), Savannah, GAApril 23, 2014
Cons: no pay raises
2 YEARS WITH NO RAISE, GOOD JOB BUT NO ADVANCMENT
GOOD ITHER THAN THAT.
Great Contract Engineer house
Manufacturing/Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 21, 2014
Have enjoyed my over six year experience working with PDS Technical Services.

1 2 3 4

About PDS Technical Services

PDS Tech, Inc. is an award winning specialty recruiting firm supplying temporary staff and project support to the Fortune 500. – Read more

PDS Technical Services Photos