PDS Technical Services

PDS Technical Services United States Employee Reviews

PDS Tech
Electro-mechanical Technician (Current Employee), El Paso, TXApril 20, 2015
Great placement based on my skills. I currently work for Boeing in El Paso, TX, and I LOVE my job. The Boeing team members have all been wonderful, its fast paced and exciting, the environment is euphoric, and the pay is amazing. I would be more than willing to make this a career. However, the shifts available have made my reason for working here counter productive.
Clean plane faa parts
FAA Cleanline (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 9, 2015
Pros: Friendly people
Cons: Pay, Benefits
I get parts from people and clean them in different types of chemicals then I bring them back I have learned how to clean faa parts and the management is okay not the best my co workers are cool and the hardest part of the job is the job instructions in all realistic and the job is fun because it is straight farward and easy.
great contracting company
Painter/blaster (Current Employee), marinette wiMarch 26, 2015
stable while job lasted. short notice of contract ending. no benifites but pay was good. communication was good depending on who you worked with
I work with a great crew for a great company.
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 20, 2015
Pros: bonus every three monthes.
Cons: none that are that big of a concern.
PDS Tech has always done me right. It is the company, Case that they contract me out to that has the issue with longevity. I get paid holiday and a bonus check every three months. There is no problem with getting as much overtime that you want, if it is available. The group of guys I work with are outstanding and we all get along really well.
Local Relationships are Key!
Philadelphia Branch Manager (Former Employee), Media, PAFebruary 25, 2015
Overall, PDS is an enjoyable company to be employed. As with any company, whether an owner or employee, “pros” and “cons” exist. For a branch location to be successful, the branch must have local accounts and relationships. Submitting to National Accounts who are guarded by an on or off site MSP that dictate the gross margin and what resumes are seen by the client hiring manager will inhibit the growth of a region.
Temp to hire
ELECTROMECHANICAL ASSEMBLER (Former Employee), Tukwila, WAFebruary 18, 2015
They provided what they said they would, Job was off site and a great place to work. One of my favorite jobs even if it was only temp.
Great staff
Shift Supervisor /Coca-Cola Temp assignment (Former Employee), Carlstadt, New JerseyFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: multicultural
Cons: steady rotation of management
Good work environment. Company follows strict guidelines to insure safety rules and regulation are being followed and enforced.
Structure Mech.
Structual Mechanic III (Former Employee), Savannah, GaFebruary 11, 2015
 Drill, ream, countersink, and install fasteners in close tolerant holes including sheet metal and composite structure
great place to work
ASSEMBLER LEVEL 1 (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 18, 2015
Great company to work for, that I would highly recommend to anyone.
Recruiter (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: great schedule, great benefits, excellent training
TIER 1 STATUS/TOP US CUSTOMERS
PDS holds Tier 1 or preferred status with most of its industry leading clients, 32 of which are Fortune 100 companies. PDS often competes with hundreds of other suppliers and continues to hold its rank. PDS has an excellent reputation with contractors and clients.
Manager roll for HP ServiceCenter Application team
Senior Consultant Systems Implementer (Former Employee), Lafayette, COJanuary 8, 2015
I was hired as the Manager at Northrop Grumman to Manager the HP ServiceCenter Application team. We had daily discussions and planned modification to 5 different instances for HP ServiceCenter across the globe. The people were very talented and we worked well together. hardest part was to keep the tool using best practices
Easy to work with. Any issues I've had were resolved expeditiously.
Contractor (Current Employee), Greer, SCNovember 23, 2014
I've only worked with PDS Tech for a month so it's kinda hard to give much of a review. The dealings I've had with them have been what I would expect. They have resolved any questions or issues promptly and courteously.
Horrible company
Helpdesk (Former Employee), Irving txNovember 13, 2014
Pros: none horrible company run as fast as you can
Cons: favoritism and gossipy people who need to grow up.
This place is a d#$& sweat shop no communication with the management, they send you to a well known company that is a revolving door and treats the workers like trash and you have to be good at kissing behind if you want to keep your job. If anyone contacts you about this position and want to send you to Fujitsu run away you will regret it they lie and tell you that you will go permanent and you won't there are people who have been there for over 2 years working contract and stuck if you need a job just to pay the bills then go for it but if you are looking for a career look elsewhere.
Job Review
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 5, 2014
Pros: they provided work.
Cons: not much communication with management
PDS Tech is a contracting company.They provide contracted jobs for candidates with a technical background.
warehouse
warehouse (Former Employee), lawrenceville,gaOctober 22, 2014
shipping/recieving order picker forklift operator-sit down,standup,cherry picker ,electric pallet jack,slip sheet ,
lead group-trained others
warehouse1&2
costumer service-local pickup
Fun and Exciting
Bell Helicopter, Material Dispatcher (Former Employee), Amarillo, TxOctober 9, 2014
Pros: clean and safe work enviroment
Cons: no benefits
Enjoyed working with a team that had the same goals as I did. Supplying manufacturing with parts to build helicopters.
Fair and energectic
Business Process Analyst (Former Employee), South CarolinaOctober 3, 2014
Great place enjoyed the work they gave and the opportunity. i think they were amazing
Great People
Database Developer (Former Employee), Hartford CTOctober 2, 2014
Pros: exceptional, great friendly people
Cons: can't always find a contracting position in the it field.
This company is a great company to work for. The people you deal with on a day to day basis are helpful and courtious. They know their business.
Easy to work with
Tier 1 Print Center Maintenance (Former Employee), Media, PASeptember 26, 2014
I subcontracted to Xerox in Mt. Laurel NJ. All interactions with PDS were very comfortable. I would definitely recommend PDS to friends and associates.
Got to see practically the whole state of Md., and paid well also.
Election Day Support Specialist (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 11, 2014
Unfortunatly, job was only temporary during voting session. I must say was one of the most exciting, rewarding employments I've ever had. 'Looked forward to going to work (and getting off) everyday. I hope the opportunity comes again!

1 2 3 4 5

About PDS Technical Services

PDS Tech, Inc. is an award winning specialty recruiting firm supplying temporary staff and project support to the Fortune 500. – Read more

PDS Technical Services Salaries