PDS Technical Services

PDS Technical Services Employer Reviews

productive enviroment, everyone has specific jobs, assistance if requested
Interior / Exterior Composite Mechanic At Boeing (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 19, 2013
Pros: had an on site cafeteria, with all types of luncheons
We had meetings to evaluate or to assess work progress, or to discuss concerns an employee might have. Learned by going to classes and by observing or by asking for assistance on out of the ordinary or difficult tasks. Management would be there at some of the meetings to address some concerns when necessary. I would get along well with all my co-workers. In fact 95% of all workers got along great. The hardest part of my job would be waiting for assistance to transfer a heavy part or panel to another area, or to the paint shop. The most enjoyable part of my job, was knowing that I had given my 150% to that job to warrant my Stamp and date on the paperwork. I also am qualified operating sewing machines for carpets and insulation blankets. Would also insulate Hot Air Bleed ducts
Very Good Temp Agency
Packer/Tester (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 17, 2013
But it is just That, A temp agency. In this economy, i would like job security, and temp agencies can not provide that. Other than that Good Pay, Great Benefits, and Great Representatives.
Good work culture
QA Supervisor (Former Employee), McLean, VAJune 25, 2013
Great employment opportunities, Collaborative management style. Good co workers
Good working environment
Elections Support Specialist/Roving Field Tech (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 30, 2013
Was a Tempolary worker and not a lot with the management of this company.
Sub contract for VSE Corporation
Supply Chain Specialist/LNO (Former Employee), KuwaitApril 30, 2013
Pros: we ate free
Cons: we had nice breaks if it was busy
It was really fun & had a great boss. We supported VSE Co. ordering all the parts & picking up, DRMO turn-in,W7Z turn-in
Mountain Air Cargo in NC
A&P Mech (Former Employee), Kinston,NCApril 19, 2013
Cons: wasted money traveling to a "jobsite", that doesn't have jobs.
I drove 4.5 hours to NC and on my first day(Monday) I worked 3 hours.I went back to work the second day(Tuesday) and was told that there wasn't any work because they were slow and wouldn't have any work until the next week(the following Tuesday).My recruiter wanted me to stay in the hotel until the following week after I told him what was going on.People don't travel to jobsites to sit in a hotel room hoping that work will appear.What a waste of my time and money.I wouldn't recommend going to this place nor working for PDS,at least not in Charleston,SC.
Aircraft Staffing
General/Structure mechanic on Boeing 787 aircraft (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 9, 2013
Pros: good job
Cons: contract work
PDS Technical Services is an agency that provided me employment as a contractor with Boeing. The day-to-day experience on the job was defined by Boeing. PDS Tech provided me a good paycheck, but was involved in filling the position I hold, not in defining the job or managing my work.
Long drive and very disorganized work place assignment
Administrative Associate - Contractor (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 8, 2013
Pros: free covered parking
Not very professional and my needs and concerns were not a consideration in dealing with employment assignment
Friendly service
Material Logistics Handler (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMarch 19, 2013
Friendly work staff
fast job seekers
insurance benefits
lots of job locations
Excellent work atmosphere at Bell Helicopter
Acct Payable Analyst - Bell Helicopter (Contractor (Former Employee), Bedford, TXFebruary 19, 2013
The contractual rate secured was more than I could have imagined. Plus the work environment was very challenging and very interesting
I loved working for them.
Technician/ Inventory clerk/ Maintenance (Former Employee), Mesquite, TXFebruary 12, 2013
this is a very good company to work for.
I learn many new skills.
Good job
Bell Helicopter Textron Contractor (Current Employee), Ft. Worth, TexasFebruary 4, 2013
The only thing I don't like is there isn't really job security.
Painting
Painter (Former Employee), Newport News, VAFebruary 4, 2013
Painted for PDS for a bit. Great experience for anyone getting into shipyard trades.
Great place to work, meeting new people
Field Technician (Former Employee), San Francisco CAJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: fun job
Cons: temporary job
Maintain all equipments to its running condition, any problems needs to be resolved, fixed, or replaced on different locations in San Francisco. Filling out paperwork, reporting to base and making rounds on assigned voting polls. Employment is twice a year during voting season.
great place to work for
Sheet metal and composite mechanic (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJanuary 22, 2013
great place to contract thru, just not enough work to keep me employed loger than a year.
GoodMoney
Verification and Validation Engineer (Former Employee), Burbank, CAJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: money
Cons: 6 mos. job
Paid better (my cube mate was jealous) than other places. Supported me O.K. during verification and validation job. Was pretty happy with the job, until layoffs.
Fast Paced Environment
Administrator - Team Lead (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 16, 2012
So much to get done and no time to get it done in. But that is where I shine, I learned how to multi-task the best.

January 24, 2013

work hard no talk just see 20 year good all gun protection is my life i am the best

Efficent and professional IT firm which provides good support for employees.
Senior IT Specialist (Former Employee), Horsham, PADecember 13, 2012
Pros: easily conducted all business via the internet and a few phone calls.
PDS Tech is a contracting firm that is very professional and supportive to their employees. I worked for them at a insurance / finance company in the IT department and they provided everything I required to perform my job. They interfaced seamlessly while I concentrated my learning the functions of the position.
Excellent company rewarding business to work for
Office Services Associate/Copy & Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 6, 2012
Pros: employees always took risk gave 110% good work ethic
Cons: my boss was very persistant but in a great way that was inspirational
Although I was I contract worker, I enjoyed my time with PDS Tech Inc. The work day was very productive and meaningfull and my manager, was an inspiration to me he believed in the philosophy of working smarter not harder. My co-workers, work ethic highly motivated and tough me the ropes of this business and how to make a difference for the company, in order to succeed. In reference to my job it's what you made of it. You can either perservere and make a world of a difference. Or be an example for others which is what i choose to do. The most rewarding part of the job was knowing that I put in a hard days work for a hard days pay.
A great place to start at the bottom and work your way to the top!
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Wichita, KSNovember 30, 2012
My staff at the PDS branch were my team and without them we would not have made it to the top as often as we did. We were the #1 branch office for four consecutive years and also were the top supplier of contractors to the aircraft industry in Wichita.

About PDS Technical Services

PDS Tech, Inc. is an award winning specialty recruiting firm supplying temporary staff and project support to the Fortune 500. – Read more

PDS Technical Services Photos