PDS Technical Services

PDS Technical Services Employer Reviews

Excellent work atmosphere at Bell Helicopter
Acct Payable Analyst - Bell Helicopter (Contractor (Former Employee), Bedford, TXFebruary 19, 2013
The contractual rate secured was more than I could have imagined. Plus the work environment was very challenging and very interesting
I loved working for them.
Technician/ Inventory clerk/ Maintenance (Former Employee), Mesquite, TXFebruary 12, 2013
this is a very good company to work for.
I learn many new skills.
Good job
Bell Helicopter Textron Contractor (Current Employee), Ft. Worth, TexasFebruary 4, 2013
The only thing I don't like is there isn't really job security.
Painting
Painter (Former Employee), Newport News, VAFebruary 4, 2013
Painted for PDS for a bit. Great experience for anyone getting into shipyard trades.
Great place to work, meeting new people
Field Technician (Former Employee), San Francisco CAJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: fun job
Cons: temporary job
Maintain all equipments to its running condition, any problems needs to be resolved, fixed, or replaced on different locations in San Francisco. Filling out paperwork, reporting to base and making rounds on assigned voting polls. Employment is twice a year during voting season.
great place to work for
Sheet metal and composite mechanic (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJanuary 22, 2013
great place to contract thru, just not enough work to keep me employed loger than a year.
GoodMoney
Verification and Validation Engineer (Former Employee), Burbank, CAJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: money
Cons: 6 mos. job
Paid better (my cube mate was jealous) than other places. Supported me O.K. during verification and validation job. Was pretty happy with the job, until layoffs.
Fast Paced Environment
Administrator - Team Lead (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 16, 2012
So much to get done and no time to get it done in. But that is where I shine, I learned how to multi-task the best.

January 24, 2013

work hard no talk just see 20 year good all gun protection is my life i am the best

Efficent and professional IT firm which provides good support for employees.
Senior IT Specialist (Former Employee), Horsham, PADecember 13, 2012
Pros: easily conducted all business via the internet and a few phone calls.
PDS Tech is a contracting firm that is very professional and supportive to their employees. I worked for them at a insurance / finance company in the IT department and they provided everything I required to perform my job. They interfaced seamlessly while I concentrated my learning the functions of the position.
Excellent company rewarding business to work for
Office Services Associate/Copy & Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 6, 2012
Pros: employees always took risk gave 110% good work ethic
Cons: my boss was very persistant but in a great way that was inspirational
Although I was I contract worker, I enjoyed my time with PDS Tech Inc. The work day was very productive and meaningfull and my manager, was an inspiration to me he believed in the philosophy of working smarter not harder. My co-workers, work ethic highly motivated and tough me the ropes of this business and how to make a difference for the company, – more... in order to succeed. In reference to my job it's what you made of it. You can either perservere and make a world of a difference. Or be an example for others which is what i choose to do. The most rewarding part of the job was knowing that I put in a hard days work for a hard days pay. – less
A great place to start at the bottom and work your way to the top!
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Wichita, KSNovember 30, 2012
My staff at the PDS branch were my team and without them we would not have made it to the top as often as we did. We were the #1 branch office for four consecutive years and also were the top supplier of contractors to the aircraft industry in Wichita.
A very satisfactory employment agency.
Software Developer & Technical Writer (Former Employee), Peterson AFB, CONovember 8, 2012
PDS Technical Services is an agency that provided me employment as a subcontractor to Lockheed Martin Corporation. The day-to-day experience on the job was defined by Lockheed Martin. PDS Technical Services provided me a good paycheck, but was involved in filling the position I held, not in defining the job or managing my work.
Awesome Contract House
Engineer (Current Employee), Savannah and SeattleOctober 16, 2012
Pros: easy to work with
Cons: know your industry
No snags, easy to deal with, and upfront about everything. If you don't have experience working with agencies like this it might not be a good fit, but If you know what you're doing it'll be great!
Cool to work for
AH-64 Technical Advisor (Former Employee), Savannah, GAOctober 10, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: too hot in kuwait
The workers was professionals, but the contract did not last long enough.
Lackluster Performance - Demotivating
Recruiter (Former Employee), SeattleOctober 9, 2012
Pros: boeing has 100s of contract labor openings
Cons: very poor compensation
On the surface this seems to be a great place to work as a recruiter because Boeing is their #1 customer. Their competition must not be much better because PDS supplies the majority of contract resources to them. That's where it all starts to fall apart. They have a shotgun approach to recruiting, stressing quantity over quality. There are few business – more... processes documented leading to redundant effort and mistakes by the staff. Pay is very lacking in comparison to other agencies and industry standards. It's really a shame that their bar is low and that they reward and retain mediocrity. Small office, small minds. – less
Company
Multi - Discipline Technologist (Current Employee), Mesa, AZSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: good jobs
Cons: contract work
They are a very helpful with finding you employment and the people that work there go the extra mile to help you out.
Decent contracting house.
K-CMM Scanner (Former Employee), Wichita, KSSeptember 3, 2012
Contracted through them at Hawker. Don't really know anything about the company except they have no intrest in helping you find work.
Works hard to get you the job, but forgets about you after
Technician (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2012
Pros: job placement
Cons: no pto. rediculous expensive health plan. no support.
They seemed to work very had to place you with a company, I was very impressed by that compared to other placement outfits that were pretty much worthless. As time passes, however, their support to YOU seems to disappear. They do not return calls for what would seem to be simple questions, or they are unfriendly if they do answer. I've been with them – more... for over a year & it would be nice if they offered at least one paid day off for the money they have made off of my good record at the company. No holidays, no vacation days, no sick days, no raises. What have you done for me lately? Temp/contract works both ways & I'll be happy to lay them off when the chance comes. – less
Great opportunity that springboarded to another position.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Glen Burnie, MDAugust 13, 2012
Pros: great working conditions
Cons: temporary assignment.
Started as a logistics tester in a warehouse and ended as the asministrative assistant to the boss!
Great place to Work
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), Reston, VAJuly 17, 2012
Great place to work. Gave a great exposure to govt clients. Got to work with multiple teams

About PDS Technical Services

PDS Tech, Inc. is an award winning specialty recruiting firm supplying temporary staff and project support to the Fortune 500. – Read more

PDS Technical Services Photos