PDS Employee Reviews

company was abusive towards staff and clients
caregiver (Former Employee) –  York, PAMay 16, 2017
This company should not be allowed to be up and running. I witnessed several instances of verbal and physical abuse while working here. I reported them to the state. They continue to call me to update my employee file, even after not working for them for nearly a year. They can't even keep up with who works for them and who doesn't.
Supportive and Organized
PDS intern (Student Teacher) (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJanuary 14, 2017
I have learned a lot while a student teacher in the PDS program. It helped me to be able to grow as a future teacher. I was given a teacher to work side by side with and ask questions. I also was helped in being given advice for the first full year of teaching.
Better then most
css analyst (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 28, 2016
The job may have been stressfull and a pain sometimes, but it was one of the best crews I have ever worked with and one of the best companies I have worked for. The crew was a very tight nit group, we looked out for each other and worked together very well and would go out of our way to help someone when they needed it. I have never seen a company go to such lengths to take care of their employees they way PDS did. They were very flexiable when it came to things such as needing to work from home or when it came to making to medical appointments and even having to take care of family etc. the only real complaint I had was they were not very upfront on what they job was when I first interviewed for it or when I was offered the job. Other then that it wasn't to bad. Like any job it had it's ups and downs, good days and bad days.
Pros
A very tight knit group
Cons
the job could get very stressfull at time
It is a factory
Mechanic 1 (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 23, 2016
It is fairly easy and fast to get a job through PDS, but because it is a sub-contracting company, the hardest part is knowing just how long you might actually have a job. During furloughs, sub-contractors are the first to go, and the company I am sub-contracted to currently, has had a lot lately. PDS in and of itself, however, is prompt with responses to questions and problems. They are always willing to help you succeed, even if you decide to look for other employment within the company's system or elsewhere.
Pros
If you are qualified, you are found a job quick.
Cons
Being a sub-contractor.
Highly Regulated Repair Station
Avionics Technician (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAAugust 28, 2016
Repair of various Avionics Computers, Data and Cockpit Voice Recorders.
I learned how to operate and repair recorders, Certified Repairman on most.
Management was good, kept us informed, highly demanding.
The hardest part was documenting repairs in an inefficient computer system.
Pros
Great Team
Feels good to service our local hospitals
Manager of Operations (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 3, 2016
Very good company.How to use courier software.The laws and regulations to operate in a hosiptal enviroment.Very friendly.Late night calls to
Pros
Good experiance
Cons
Not paid to be on call
Help Desk Agent
Help Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 12, 2016
After I successfully completed a short term project and got good reviews about my performance, the recruiter I was working with made sure to find me another position to transition into. They also do their best to find me contracts close to where I live or try to find a job within the geographic area I specify. Good company to work for, received plenty of experience at the projects they placed me at, most enjoyable part of the job is the experience that I have gained.
progressive working enivorment
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 29, 2016
is assisting individual with mental health and behavioral problems with daily living skills i learned how to adapted to the situation quickly. I thought of management to be fair. I worked with the most hardworking and caring people.The hardest part of the job was dispensing medication. The most enjoyable part of my job is to see what you taught being done.
Pros
you get to go on fun trips
Cons
your are not allowed to take lunch without one of the consumers
ok work worst management
PDS tech (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 18, 2016
I rather not rate this company at all because overall did not like it....like I stated ok work worst management...don't like doing reviews
Had fun driving the cars
Test Driver (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 27, 2015
I like getting up early to go to work.
I learned all the new components on the new cars
Nice people to work with.
Learning the components
I like driving the miles we put on the cars
Pros
Love driving the cars
Personal experience
Senior Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 15, 2015
I felt I needed to share my personal accomplishments of balancing work including two jobs and my home life so my spouse could further his education.
Pros
Supported househoold
Cons
Worked numerous hours
Great place except for pay and bad insurance
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WINovember 2, 2015
pick your job/hours (if they are available)

load your truck and go, come back turn in paper-work and go home

if the pay was better I would go back, some people was decent at the time back in 2007ish
Pros
being free doing your job on road
Cons
insurance and pay
It started out great till the changes.
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 21, 2015
Everything was great with the culture, management, job security, work/life balance. Benefits could have been a bit better. Everything was lovely till they made changes to their management and gave into all the little demands of their clients to make things more secure within our building. We couldn't and were not allowed to have toys in the IT areas, We had to use key cards to get into a building after already being scanned in with key cards. They let go of some of the more knowledgeable IT staff including the VP of IT security once the new CEO arrived and then started laying of Help Desk staff after they started losing contracts that should not have been lost if they understood how IT/Help Desk worked.
This is a Staffing Agencey
Personal Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 19, 2015
PDS was a good staffing agency to work for I was sent to work for Verizon FIOS as a Personal Account Manager and this was a work from home position. I enjoyed my job with them though the job did not last that long.
Good vendor
Employment Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 15, 2015
They located a good project for meet, which last a year with Raytheon. I was offered a second chance to go back, but I have already accepted a new opportunity with a different employer.
(contractor) Gulfstream (Former Employee) –  georgiaJanuary 26, 2015
not much to review was a contractor and don't have much to say about PDS itself.
Beware the Savage Jaw of 1984
Slave (Former Employee) –  CANovember 18, 2014
Let's be real, they even announced in one of our meetings how someone is in charge of "fixing" the reviews. Most of these "5" star reviews are absolutely fake. This company is filled with abusive upper management that sets impossible goals that force us to cut corners. A typical day at work would start off with a Daily XP meeting about how they do not micromanage and treat us with respect .....and then we get a list of demands we need to hit by the end of the day and get yelled at when we do not meet those numbers. When the top company dogs come in, our department managers all of a sudden act super nice and completely fake. As soon as they are out they act like their normal abusive selves and lash out on us. And no matter how many complaints go to HR it seems like the abuse continues. Unhealthy and not safe.
Good place to work!
Pain Management Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Dover, DENovember 11, 2014
Learned much at work regarding a physician dispensing process.
Good response with job availability
Assembly Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 5, 2014
I've had an overall good experience. Although, doing contract work is tough.
Pros
Good job leads
Cons
moving to job with no expectations or knowledge of work conditions
Great learning experience
Senior Electronic Assembler/fabrication (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 21, 2014
I enjoyed the work I performed for this company, and enjoyed the people I worked with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PDS. Our community is ready to answer.