PDS Employee Reviews

(contractor) Gulfstream (Former Employee), georgiaJanuary 26, 2015
not much to review was a contractor and don't have much to say about PDS itself.
Beware the Savage Jaw of 1984
Slave (Former Employee), CANovember 18, 2014
Cons: everything
Let's be real, they even announced in one of our meetings how someone is in charge of "fixing" the reviews. Most of these "5" star reviews are absolutely fake. This company is filled with abusive upper management that sets impossible goals that force us to cut corners. A typical day at work would start off with a Daily XP meeting about how they do not micromanage and treat us with respect .....and then we get a list of demands we need to hit by the end of the day and get yelled at when we do not meet those numbers. When the top company dogs come in, our department managers all of a sudden act super nice and completely fake. As soon as they are out they act like their normal abusive selves and lash out on us. And no matter how many complaints go to HR it seems like the abuse continues. Unhealthy and not safe.
Good place to work!
Pain Management Pharmacist (Former Employee), Dover, DENovember 11, 2014
Learned much at work regarding a physician dispensing process.
Good response with job availability
Assembly Mechanic (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 5, 2014
Pros: good job leads
Cons: moving to job with no expectations or knowledge of work conditions
I've had an overall good experience. Although, doing contract work is tough.
Great learning experience
Senior Electronic Assembler/fabrication (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLOctober 21, 2014
I enjoyed the work I performed for this company, and enjoyed the people I worked with
picking up truck load at the ports
Owner Operator (Former Employee), long beachOctober 20, 2014
Driving to the port and picking up the large truck loads and delivery to stores
Its OK
PDS tech (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: got paid
Cons: no big deal
DId my job and was paid no big deal. Went to wort in the am got off in the pm
Production
Assembly (Current Employee), Belleville, MIAugust 1, 2014
A typical day at work is very fast pace, not much time to sit down. My coworkers are friendly and they help get me through my day. I can't remeber the last time I had a bad day at work.There isn't anything hard about my job, it's just things you have to learn. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting along with everybody, and always laughing and smiling.
Great contracting house!
Engine Mechanic 3 (Former Employee), Phoenix AZJune 5, 2014
First contracting house to offer holidays payed off. Along with a benifits program.
learning on the job
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), tempe, AzApril 12, 2014
I joined the team as an extern so I was new to the dental world n literally learned as I went. I was lucky enough to be placed with a well established owner Doctor and got to work with four very different associate Doctors among an array of assistants.
*open up office
*Set up for the morning
*greet n xray patients
*communicate with Drs and other assistants
*assist with four handed dentistry
*assist patient to the front
*Clean room, and equipment
*repeat till the day was done
I also helped answer phones on busy days, called patients to remind them of their upcoming appointments and helped check out patients when a little extra help was needed.
Overall great experience.
Marketing (Former Employee), OconomowocMarch 25, 2014
Pros: locations, loyal customer base, people, history, events
Cons: going through some changes
I really enjoyed the camaraderie and potential this company has.
staffing company with no communication
Chemical Process Designer (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: work
Cons: not interested in the employee.
worked below the wages of temps around me. i was an acting lead of 4 coworkers, making same rate with a beginner. when assignment was ending, no communication from main office. the assignment was extended 3 times. the fourth extension, 10 days before end of my contract, i tried contacting PDS for the extension and was unable to get my recruiter. Friday before my last day, i called and got a hold of an office assistant (who did investigate my job assignment), and with 3 days left of my assignment, offered me an extension.
Small productive company
Office Manager (Current Employee), El Cajon, CANovember 22, 2013
Pros: casual attire, self managing, free cell phone
Cons: no health or retirement benefits, no upward mobility
Daily responsibilities include data input, maintaining customer database, contract management, paying vendors, accounts receivable, bank deposits,
Great Part Time Work
Security Officer (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILSeptember 24, 2013
Great way to earn a second income, excellent equipment, professional and training.
All in all a decent place to work.
Parcel delivery driver (Former Employee), Chippewa Falls, WISeptember 18, 2013
Pros: working by myself
Cons: short hours
The co-workers that I met were nice. A few too many supervisors in my opinion. Hard to tell who was in charge at times. I got to work one my own and I love that. Would be better if there were more hours to work..
Worked in a fast paced environment, great co workers.
Mystery Shopper (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 11, 2013
I drove from Clearwater to Sarasota to Winter Haven and Lakeland reviewing the Verizon store employees and set up. And then put together a spreadsheet with the results.
good place if your bonus driven, employer meetin each day
Customer Service Representative/Lead Generator (Former Employee), Richardson, TXAugust 5, 2013
Pros: company provided monthly bus pass for those who didnt have transportation
Cons: wasn't sure about quality of plans offered
7am start phone work from computer, generating lead for health insurance agents to upgrade or offer better plans. After 1st and 2nd breaks all co-worker and management would have a collective meeting to see what progress and overall progress of the day. Co-workers where great helpful and we worked well together. The hardest part of the job was the rejection of potential leads. The most enjoyable was being able to help people when better product was available and taken advantage of by clients, good benefits for health, pd sick and vacation time.
Any where I have worked
Structural Mechanic (Current Employee), Boeing A/C San Antonio, TXOctober 25, 2012
Pros: i get to assist in the financial supporting my family
Cons: most jobs today have short contracts and/or long commutes
My must enjoyable part of any and all work places was the satisfaction of accomplishment after not just receiving but the acceptable completion of assignments that where always so challenging they where refused due to either the jobs where too complicated requiring extra research and excercution of techniques, processes and procedures, inaccessiblity requiring spiecial tooling and/or operational sequences etc to accomplish the task
Good pay,no pressure work place
Contract N/C Programmer Engineer for Rocketdyne (Former Employee), West Hills, CAOctober 20, 2012
Good pay
Interacting with the shop
If any problem came up about the work the co workers helped each other out
Great place to work or go to school
Director (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAAugust 24, 2012
PDS is well staffed with qualified peronnel and provides excellent faitht-based early care and education. State licensed, NAEYC accredited, four star rating.