Peabody Energy Employee Review

View all Peabody Energy reviews

Big coal company with good benefits
Mining Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lynnville, INDecember 26, 2012
Peabody Energy is a huge coal company that provides excellent opportunities and experience.
Pros
benefits, pay, global company
Cons
work life balance

Other Peabody Energy Employee Reviews

Productive and busy workpalcace.
Underground Coal Miner (Former Employee) –  Francisco, INNovember 18, 2017
At the start of shift we had a safety meeting and then begin our shift. I learned multiple skills while working at Peabody Energy, such as maintenance and equipment operations. The management at Peabody Energy varied from day to day. The workplace at Peabody Energy was productive and busy but could also be somewhat relaxed and fun to work in. The hardest part of working at Peabody Energy was not the job itself but the shift which was thirds. The most enjoyable part of working at Peabody Energy was being able to call myself hard working Coal Miner.
Pros
Good Benifites and good easy to get along with co-workers
Cons
The danger of the job
Good Place to Work
Senior Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 14, 2017
Good place to work depending upon which department you are in. They are really trying to boost morale since emerging from bankruptcy. Health benefits are very poor and have to pay out a lot for deductibles no matter which health care plan you choose.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peabody Energy. Our community is ready to answer.