Peace Corps Employee Review

English Education and Youth Development
English Education and Youth Development (Former Employee) –  Republic of GeorgiaAugust 13, 2013
Nothing was typical about this job. My main task was to teach English to elementary, middle, and high school students in the village school. When I wasn't teaching, I was holding English clubs, a variety of camps, building and English classroom in my school, writing grants, project management, learning the Georgian language and about Georgian culture, and being an American Ambassador 24 hours a day.

Other Peace Corps Employee Reviews

Need to be Extremely motivated
Youth Development Volunteer (Former Employee) –  MoroccoNovember 13, 2017
A PC volunteer is more than just a job, it's a 24/7 commitment as a representative of the U.S. to foreign countries. Be prepared to work your cultural sensitivity. It's not a bad program overall, but administration and programming could be improved.
silly
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  NYNovember 8, 2017
i think it is sillty that you make people fill ithis out especially since half of the jobs aren't jobs i had except errors in the software that diagnoses my resume
Pros
not good
Cons
protocol

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peace Corps. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6