Peace Corps Employee Review

The toughest job you'll ever love.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  MacedoniaSeptember 24, 2013
Your alone a lot. The people you were assigned to work with don't always want you. Nobody is managing you so your daily motivation has to come from yourself. The only people that are consistently reliable are other volunteers, but they don't always live near you. Yet somehow you make it happen. You make it work.

Other Peace Corps Employee Reviews

Takes a large commitment
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Gitoki, Eastern ProvinceDecember 4, 2017
Depending on your stage in life this is a great opportunity. I think its best either before you start a career or after you retire. Overall a rewarding experience but also with its difficulties, much like everything else in life.
Learning to live life the right way
Peace Corps Volunteer Leader (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionNovember 28, 2017
Volunteering with the Peace Corps gave me a chance to lead a fulfilling three years, which taught me that serving and helping others benefits both you and the people you serve a tremendous amount. Now that I am back in the U.S., I know that leading a life of service will be an important part of my future because it has made me happier, more content and more optimistic in the world around me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peace Corps. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6