Peace Village Employee Reviews

not fun
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Palos Park, ILNovember 17, 2017
the management was bad and always messed up the schedule. Co workers were nice but the bosses and chefs were very mean. the hours were good. i wouldn't reccomend
It was a great place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 18, 2017
It was a great place to work. Then health bennifits were amazing. The pay was decent. The managers and employees were all excellent to work with. I would deffinetly reccomend working there
Pros
Enjoyable atmosphere
Cons
Nothing i can think of
Fun Workplace
Assistant Living (Former Employee) –  Palos Park, ILSeptember 4, 2017
Great people great environment I just had to go to college in Arkansas Tech University that's the only reason why I left Peace Village. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Free Everything.
Cons
Hourly Wage.
I Couldn't Imagine Working Anywhere Else!
Resource Development (Current Employee) –  Palos Park, ILJuly 28, 2017
I have nothing but great things to say. The whole culture at Peace Village is resident-centered, and that's what drives every decision that is made here. The staff of Peace Village genuinely care about what they do and go out of their way to make residents happy whenever possible. Internal communication is above average compared to other places I've worked. The management team aims to empower their staff members and volunteers as much as possible. Hard work is recognized and compensated fairly. The CEO is the most genuine person I've ever met and encourages staff to have a life-work balance. Working here is not just work. It's being part of a family, and while we have a job to do, the most important task we have every day is to build positive relationships with our residents.
Well adjusted work place
Waitress and Hostess (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILApril 3, 2017
Bosses were understanding about hours. This was a first-time waitressing position and the experience was helpful for future positions; the job helped me adapt to multi-tasking as well.
Fun and lively
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Palos Hills, ILMarch 19, 2017
Here at peace village I was apart of waitstaff where wee would serve the residents a 3 course meal. The residents are retired and they look forward to talking with the staff and about their lives.
Good people and a pleasant environment
Landscape Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Palos Park, ILFebruary 9, 2015
There's plenty of work to do, but most importantly is the interaction with the residents. Work there involves everything from building maintenance to event planning to marketing. It's a balance of a good structured work environment and socializing. My co-workers are all easy to get along with and enjoy making the work day a fun. The residents are all nice, interesting people who love to chat.
Great ministry to work for
TRANSPORTATION AND RECEPTION SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 15, 2014
I love working for the health and emotional wellness of the residents at Peace Village. It ia a great way to be fulfilled.